Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829 LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

"I guess this is the part where everyone goes to their places and preps. Get ready for a montage!" Tumbili quickly glanced at the camera. "Cue the music."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Here catch." Katarina brought up a photo from the martian times on her phone and tossed it to Izra. "Kid in the middle that looks a bit like Lance with Darker hair is him, the Blonde next to him in the blue dress, real princess looking is Esmerelda, his wife to be and sole inheritor of Ardun. Formerly Lances betrothed."

"She's a good sort, but don't underestimate her if she's cornered...well I taught her how to kill people I don't have many skills I could impart she was already a better politician and diplomat than me when I left."
    *Izra caught it and looked over both faces, almost burning them into memory*

"Got it. So. Just to cover all my bases, what if a major clusterfuck follows us? Abandon the mission and retreat? If I'm put into a position that requires taking action to save either of them, should I? Or should I merely lead them to a safer spot and then play it by ear? Cause if I'm honest, there's a voice in the back of my mind screaming out "you're gonna end up in a room trapped with them and you won't be able to do a damn thing" and the last time I had that happen I got shot for good measure. Have you ever been shot for just being there? It's not fun. And it's not like I can break character and retaliate if that happens." said Izra, "I mean, I guess I can just say someone very important to him sent me in under a false guise as added protection....Think they'd buy that?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

"Don't worry about saving them. If something happens...it happens. Your mission takes priority over my brother's safety." He didn't like the taste of the words in his mouth but he was used to this sort of thing, he after all basically handed mars the tool to which they used to end the war, sacrifices may need to be made in order to save the Union from it's self. "Anyways the guard's first instinct will be to keep them away from the tunnel that leads to the base since the attack will be taking place there, you should have a clear means of getting to your objective, just make sure you're away from the party when the fireworks start, and seal that tunnel."

"That'll be my job, special blend of explosives, seal it behind us...other wise Thomas would probably use that tunnel to get to his suit. And be a nuisance."

"If it goes to plan they'll be a non issue."
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

"Okay. Just double checking. Now there's no excuse for any remorseful guilt that may or may not pop up to be directed at me." said Izra, "Honestly. I don't see the plan going as smooth as we want it. One, make the plan. Two, execute the plan. Three, expect the plan to go off the rails. Four, throw away the plan. But then again it's be a while since I've gotten this involved with a group."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"I doubt it does, but at the same time, it probably won't go south the way we expect either so no worry fretting until it happens, I got to go get pre flight checks done with Michail, anything else Katarina can handle, and anything regarding the MS teams," he said to them "Can be taken up with Nova at this time. God speed to us all."

Jensen had turned up in a suit.

"Never seen you dressed like that before."

"Haven't had a need to dress like this since leaving the service of the Earth Union."

"Anyone going to recognize you?"

Jensen shook his head "No, plastic surgery since then, changed enough...never liked the old face anyhow." he shrugged. "And a mask is just too...fanciful for me."
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

*Izra tossed the phone back*

"Well. Guess I'll go put on my suit...." he said with some disdain to his voice, mostly about the clothes, the last time he wore a suit it was in front of sponsors and media before his final event as a pro-boarder, "Just to be safe I'll just apply a paralytic poison to my blades. When it comes down to it, they're still knives that can be used as knives."

*he left and found his suit, he went to his room and got to work pulling off his weapons and race suit, he opted to take a quick shower*

Craaaap.....I forgot! My face is kinda famous....And with my signature braids.....God damn it. he thought as he got dressed, he could hide two blades each in the soles of his shoes, three more could be hidden in the lining of his briefcase, he took a handful of his injector darts and labeled them as some type of medicine that required four hour doses, he could milk that, he undid his braids and brushed his hair so it wouldn't look as out of place as he thought and slicked it back, he saw the tie and swore out loud before tying it around his neck and checking to make sure all was right, "This suit sucks."

*it didn't take him long to finish getting ready, his weapons were hidden expertly, and he even took the time to read over his notes so that the antidote mixture rates were fresh in head so he could bullshit his way thru in case his work as Dr. Kaz Miller popped up, he left and headed to where ever he was suppose to wait at*

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Bob look out from his cockpit, and looked around.

"Why do I hear music?"

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

"Speakers?" Lance said as he went to go get the Gunperry ready.

*Hour Later*

"My team is nearly in position, what about yours Nova?" The various modified Grimoires were going up the hill, some were blue with claw like weapons on their arms, others were greens and laden with extra missile pods and such, and a few were red with Gatling guns for one of their arms, one thing was in common between all of them they had treads on their feet.

----------------------

"Whatever it is, sit tight. We're nearly there." the Limo Katarina, Izra, Jensen, and Tumbili were in pulled up to the front of the Mannor, an attendant opened it up, Esmerelda and Thomas were greeting guests upstairs.

"Don't worry." his voice came in over hidden earpeices the team wore "It's not even night quiet yet so you'll be able to enjoy your Beef Tar tar and caviarr m'lady."

------------------------

Lance meanwhile was just listening in as he sat in the cockpit of the Gunperry with Mikhail. "Pre flight checks are all clear...now we wait. How is Adam holding up by the way any progress?" he asked.

"...and so it begins. This is so different than my old ways of infiltration." muttered Izra as he mentally prepared himself as Dr. Kaz Miller

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Don't worry just have fun." Katarina said muttering to him as they walked up the steps.

"Ah you must be our Guests from the Moon, Dr. Miller and Dr. Franklin, welcome." Esmeralda said.

"Thank you for having my coleuge and I." Katarina said with a curtsy.

"It's no problem right dear."

Thomas who was looking a bit distracted snapped back into reality. "Oh no of course not, what brings you to mars?"

"A conference, pretty dull thing, but it's over, I'm still here for some research stuff, he's here on vacation." Katarina said shrugging.

A security guard was suspiciously eyeing Tumbili. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a leather single-fold wallet and flipped it open, revealing a blank piece of paper. "Here's my credentials," he said, showing it to the guard.

"It's more of a forced paid vacation. I've apparently been "overworking" on too many projects and my ideas of "vacations" aren't the type of rest and relaxation my boss wants me under. And here I am." spoke Izra in a bit more proper voice, "Must say though, he was right. Just looking at this place and what is to come might just ease this mind of mine."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"I hope that it can take your mind off of it, our house is yours." Esmerelda said gesturing to the estate. "Please enjoy yourselves."

"I'm sure we will." Katarina and Jensen both gave Tumbili a sideways glance as he showed his 'ID' to one of the guards.

"Oh a wise guy eh?" the guard said. "Just get in there, your charge is going." he said pointing.

"Excuse the security...the times have been a bit rough."

"They have, haven't they."

Thomas nodded "The martains can't seem to keep their affairs in order."

"Either way, hope to see you inside." she said heading in.

"We're good here," Nova replied as her Mobile Suit team got into their respective positions.

--------------------

"Works every time," Tumbili mused as he put his "credentials" away and followed Katarina and Izra.

--------------------

Back at the base Gypsy opened the door to the Highway Star's bridge and walked in. "Oh dear me," she said as she held up a boat's wheel from an old Earth nautical sailing ship, "what am I supposed to do with this?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "I hope that it can take your mind off of it, our house is yours." Esmerelda said gesturing to the estate. "Please enjoy yourselves."

"I'm sure we will." Katarina and Jensen both gave Tumbili a sideways glance as he showed his 'ID' to one of the guards.

"Oh a wise guy eh?" the guard said. "Just get in there, your charge is going." he said pointing.

"Excuse the security...the times have been a bit rough."

"They have, haven't they."

Thomas nodded "The martains can't seem to keep their affairs in order."

"Either way, hope to see you inside." she said heading in.
    "Thank you very much. I will certainly try to enjoy myself." replied Izra to Esmerelda in a polite tone, it was at least obvious to Katarina that putting on this particular type of mask was something easy for Izra to do, he then asked Katarina, "What to do first is my only plight right now?"

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"