Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950 LastLast

Re: [RP] Mobile Suit Gundam: Hostile Frontiers

"We're making a push back now." The comm officers.

Lance sighed at everything bob was saying. Well at least he's out there but still.

"Carl has launched now too, he's just running in sir?" the comms officer reported.

"When it rains it pours I suppose." Lance shrugged. "If the actions of anyone leads to undo deaths of civilians out of a lack of caution we'll just turn them over to the Martian government for judgement." he said, he knew there'd be accidents that were unavoidable but wanton lack of attention was another. Damn it why did Jensen and Katarina both have to be away from the ship. he thought debating whether or not to launch himself. The Highwind and Blackguard are both useful here, especially the Blackguard he said. "Katarina where are you now?"

"Escaping the capitol before it gets into the crossfire the Governor is with us." she explained there was some Chatter, a soldier could be heard saying he'd look above. Not long after a boom was heard.

"Katarina! Katarina do you read?"

-------------------------

Sewers

"I'm fine." she said, helping Baptiste up. "They rigged the fucking manholes."

Baptise climbed on the rubble and jumped up looking out. "Seems clear, this is the closest to our safehouse, we should still leave here." he said.

"I agree." one of the SAS members said.

"Yes let's not let Perkin's death be in vein I suppose." she sighed. One of the soldiers got up street side, as did Baptiste, one of the remaining soldiers helped the Governor up while Katarina got out her self. They quickly walked towards one of the nearby buildings heading into an alley, and down some stairs to a basement door.

------------------------------

Back on the Highway Star

"Fuck...I think that was Baptiste's voice." Lance shook his head. "That's a bag of fuckery I'm glad I'm not in the middle of." he remarked.

"Are you in the air?" asked Ace

"Yes. I am." said Izra still on the bridge

"Asshole! How are am I gonna get to you now?"

"Dunno. Could jump out with my board, see what's what."

"No. That's a terrible idea."

You've yet to hear my plans.... thought Izra before saying, "Uhh, I can pilot something if need be."

"If someone starts it up for you then maybe.....But you have no taste for defense. Whatever suit you take out will not be coming back in the same condition." noted Ace

"Well what the fuck else can I do? I don't think a throwing knife is enough to take out anything in the MS area." argued Izra

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

As if on cue, He who never lets anyone down opened the cockpit of a Shiden. "Hey, Izra," Tumbili called out, "I've got this Shiden started up. The owner isn't around anymore, so you should be able to thrash it all you want. No one's gonna care."

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    The two Lts started to join in with the GMs attack hitting one of the incoming MS right out of the sky and forcing another to land early. The GMS poured on their direct fire not caring what they hit to clear a path to the incoming MS.
    The two Gears took up flanking positions on either side of the avenue where the incoming MS were being forced to land.

“Good shootin’ Buster! Knocked that dolt right out of the sky. Hope they can fight better than they can fly.”

"Damn right I did, hay sappy I think they are trying to hide from you. Did you scare them already?"

“It is hard to scare something who is already scared like little bunnies. Time to have a little fun with these two. It seems they are the ones in charge of this little outing here. But did you see what I saw when that one fell from his sled?”

I sure did.

They both hit their external speakers.

Well what do you know two cherries in beat up old crap trying to join in a real fight.”

“Tell me about it brother, I see one of them already busted his arm up! And he hasn’t even been in the fight a few second and his damn suit is already falling apart. I bet he’s shacking so bad in that suit he freekin’ shook it apart!
    Hay jerk wad! What happened you bust your arm trying to wank your buddy’s tool!!

What the hell kind of talk is that? Kind of childish. I mean we should be nicer to them, they are scared enough as it is. Like little bunnies, Poor babies. Hay squirrel nuts! How did you break that arm? First day in an old suit? Did you fall down and go boom? Sad little panda. I saw the way you fell off that jabber, gong out into a fight with a busted suit, what a tool. Tell you what, go ahead and just finish pissing yourself and go home already. What the hell is up with that other one? I mean really your buddy gets knocked out of the sky and the first thing you do is hide? I mean really, they guy busts up his suit taking care of you, and you probably didn't even give him the common courtesy of a reach around! Wow what a mighty warrior you are. You’re about a tough as chewing gum, and as helpful as tits on a bull. Hell I’ve seen a bind, one legged girl do a better job fighting in an ass kicking contest than the two of you just trying to get TO a fight. What a bunch of F**ktards!

As the two suits took shelter behind building. The Gears changed up their fire patterns.
    Going back to private channels.

Sappy I think they might try a different route. Or something stupid like that. I say we just finish these f**ktards here and now. Go through the building if we have to but let’s just put them down and move on.

“Sounds good to me boss.”

With that they started to aim with thermals and shooting through building to get at their targets.
    As they made holes in the buildings around their targets it was getting easier to find them on their targeting systems. Then the world went black for them.

The flares had gone off and on of the flares was directly overhead, their optics were going through a system reboot.
    They started to shoot in a random spread pattern. Trying to make it look like they were doing it on purpose.
    "The motherfuckers are taunting at us." Adam exclaimed.

"So you wanna play it like that huh? Kay then." Michail fired up his own speakers.

"Listen up you shitheads. I know you have barely double digit IQ between the two of ya, but you still managed to make the dumbest damn thing in your life. Piss me off. Not only did you waltz in to the middle of this city, slaughtering and maiming as you went but you assholes laugh and joke about it? Standing on top of these innocent corpses you have the gall to proclaim your nationalistic horseshit and make jokes!? I'll fucking end you with my own hands for having no god damn dignity!"

"M, calm down-"

Suddenly, a glaring light filled the sky, blinding everyone who looked at it.

"Sonnova!" Adam cursed at the blinding flash whom.

"Ouch my god damn-" Michail was blinded for a moment as well, only for his anger to boil over once he regained his vision.

As the two Dogas where firing indiscriminately, Michail boosted right at them. He used one of his beam sabers to drive it through the cockpit of the nearest Doga, killing the suit. Without a skip, he continued, boosting rapidly over to it while it was helpless and started to chop it up. The head, the arms and the legs below the knee where cut down until a motionless torso remained.

"Michail, hold up, we could interrogate the guy if he is alive and-" Adam was too late. Michail had parked his suit just above the Doga and was dismounting, his rifle with him. Michail discarded his helmet and lowered himself to the chest of the Doge. He quickly found the emergy ejection for the cockpit hatch and opened it. As the door opened, he aimed his rifle at the pilot, switching the selector switch from safe to full auto. His enemy tried to plead for mercy but it was quickly drowned out by gunfire. Michail pressed down the trigger and didn't let go till the firing pin hit nothing, signaling him running out of ammo. The Dogas cockpit was stained in red. Michail ejected the empty magazine and put in a fresh one. He then returned to his suit, as if nothing had happened. Adam observed through his suits cameras. "What the hell got into him....."
    Adam then spotted a duo GMs approaching them.He carefully slipped out of the direct line of sight of the GMs, vanishing into the amidst of the buildings.. One shot however made it past his defense and struck at the Woundworts back. Michail, whom had returned to his seat felt the impact of the shell. However, it managed to do only minor damage to the backpack.
    Adam had boosted away from the killzone and was taking cover behind a tall building.
    "Michail, are you all right!" Adam shouted through the radio. "No. I'm not all right." Michail brought his beam rifle to bear at the nearest GM. "And neither are they after I'm done with them."

At Excelsior, Mizdec and his men where frantically preparing for sorties,as was Susan.
    She was seated in Epyon's cockpit, going over some premission checks and getting to proper mental state. Her meditation was interrupted by a communication from Lukas.

"Yo, Snow White, you gotten your thing in check?"

"Just about. What about you Dopey?"

"All good here. The gun is running on max power and all generators are a ok. Graham, everything fine on your end?"

"All green. Defensor panels are fully operational and power supply is at phenomenal levels."

"Hell yeah, we are ready to move then. It's been like two years, since we last sortied together."

"Yeah, something like that." Susan couldn't help but smile. Even if she disliked most of the clones and their rather rigid character, she appreciated Graham and Lukas. They had always been with her to help her out when it came to piloting.

"Commander, Triple S is ready to sortie at any time." Graham reported to Mizvec who was overseeing the rearming of the remaining suits. Gullinburstis had received new rifles and shields, giving them a nice performance boost.

"Understood. We wait for Admirals command before we head out."
    Last edited by Dom Tropen MS-09D; April 3, 2018 at 1:24 PM.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

The sky lit up as the flares when off above the square. The MS were for all rights blind, but the ground troops had learned “never look at the bright lights” they might see stars for a few moments but they could still react to try and direct fire for the GMs and a few of the other MS in the square.

At the west end both Lieutenants were covering the fire of the incoming enemy attack force.
    As the 2 GMs were sending flak and AP round towards the attackers two of the leading MS dropped out of the sky.
    The ground troops watched struck dumb by what they witnessed. One lone suit just took out both LTs. The suit stopped and the pilot was actually getting out of the suit.

One man gathered himself at the last moment enough to start shouting orders, waking the rest of the men up out of their stupor.

“Open fire! Take him out. He Killed the Lieutenants!”

He started to run up the line directing their fire towards the pilot. He ran back to the GMs who were still laying down fire, but missing the one MS who was standing right in front of them.
    The Sargent got to the foot of the MS and hooked up a straight connection to the pilot and briefed him on the situation. He then found out that they were actually blind and this would be a “Hard sight” shoot.

The 2 GMs had to crack open their hatches to get a sight line of the suit standing in front of them. Lined out their cannons and fired.
    The first round both missed, but not by much. The second and third round found their mark. Hitting the suit directly in the back.

The two GMs started talking to each other.

“Watch out, he said that there was a second MS running with him a moment ago. Get your cameras back up I have this one look out for the other one.”

“Roger that, I will do. MY cameras are about back up, systems check is fine just finishing the reboot. Radar still has the other suit back by the buildings.”

As the Sargent ran back to his men he yelled out one command.

“BLOW THE SECONDARY’S! BLOW THE SECONDARY’S!”

Suddenly 4 large explosions hit the west avenue. Buildings on either side of the roadway started to collapse down onto the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Bob launched out of the Highway star and circled up and over the ship finally getting a look at what was happening.

“Well s**t! Hay Bossman I think you put the fight on the wrong side of the ship! I didn’t see a damn thing until I got over here. Or maybe you put the ship on the wrong side of the fight? Screw it I’m here now. Consider this settled.”

Bobs new suit had much better flight capabilities than his other suit. Buddy was good in the air now!
    Bob rolled and weaved in the air almost forgetting about the fight, just having fun flying.

“This is great Buddy we can really fly now! No more just really big jumps. Look at what we can do. See we can do loops now, and rolls, and all kinds of..what?..fight? What fight? Down where? O’ crap ya that one. That would explain the fire we were taking for a moment there.

I know I know….look I will finish the paint when we get back…Yes the crest on the shield as well…Hay look it’s carl! Did he just run out of the ship? He is not right in the head you know that right? OOOO! Look there is Nava with her Tallduck thingy! Strange why is she not cutting up those bad guys? ….I fully agree yes that is a wonderful plan. Here we go Buddy”

Bob went into a dive holding his shield ahead of him, he switched on his loud speakers and started to sing as he came into the square.

“Mister Trouble never hangs around
    When he hears this Mighty sound.

"Here I come to save the day"

That means that Mighty BOB is on his way.
    Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right
    Mighty Bob will join the fight.
    On the sea or on the land,
    He gets the situation well in hand.”

Taking aim with his rifle he let off a volley of grenades’ and followed up with the beam shot. One of the Jegans exploded in a ball of fire and a GM took a direct hit to the chest from a beam shot.
    Bob landed among the ground troops and swung his shield into them.
    Laughing his head off Bob continued

“Who need red paint when you have bad guys around!”
    He grabbed one soldier off the ground by the leg and held him up. Before throwing him like a Frisbee
    “SHOT PUT!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of the main Government building the Kempfer took notice of Bobs actions and ramblings.

“No it can’t be. What happened to the suit? But that voice I will never forget that taunting voice of his. I can’t be, but it has to be him. No thought in his fighting, and no care either. That is 0630B. I finally have you.”

With that he let both Sturm Faust at Bob followed by a shot from his Bazooka.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    The sky lit up as the flares when off above the square. The MS were for all rights blind, but the ground troops had learned “never look at the bright lights” they might see stars for a few moments but they could still react to try and direct fire for the GMs and a few of the other MS in the square.

At the west end both Lieutenants were covering the fire of the incoming enemy attack force.
    As the 2 GMs were sending flak and AP round towards the attackers two of the leading MS dropped out of the sky.
    The ground troops watched struck dumb by what they witnessed. One lone suit just took out both LTs. The suit stopped and the pilot was actually getting out of the suit.

One man gathered himself at the last moment enough to start shouting orders, waking the rest of the men up out of their stupor.

“Open fire! Take him out. He Killed the Lieutenants!”

He started to run up the line directing their fire towards the pilot. He ran back to the GMs who were still laying down fire, but missing the one MS who was standing right in front of them.
    The Sargent got to the foot of the MS and hooked up a straight connection to the pilot and briefed him on the situation. He then found out that they were actually blind and this would be a “Hard sight” shoot.

The 2 GMs had to crack open their hatches to get a sight line of the suit standing in front of them. Lined out their cannons and fired.
    The first round both missed, but not by much. The second and third round found their mark. Hitting the suit directly in the back.

The two GMs started talking to each other.

“Watch out, he said that there was a second MS running with him a moment ago. Get your cameras back up I have this one look out for the other one.”

“Roger that, I will do. MY cameras are about back up, systems check is fine just finishing the reboot. Radar still has the other suit back by the buildings.”

As the Sargent ran back to his men he yelled out one command.

“BLOW THE SECONDARY’S! BLOW THE SECONDARY’S!”

Suddenly 4 large explosions hit the west avenue. Buildings on either side of the roadway started to collapse down onto the road.
    AS Michail was about to fire, a series of explosions rocked and shook the are. He saw a set of buildings collapsing around his current location. Without a moment of hesitation, he retreated disappearing momentarily into the dust and rubble.

Adam found out too that he's current hiding place was not as safe as it appeared. The building he was taking cover behind blew up, sending debris and shrapnel all over the place. Including the Hazels optics. He managed to maneuver his suit away from the immediate collapse zone, giving him the breather he needed. "M, respond!" Adam tried to contact Michail but he was not reseptive.

Michail was getting more unhinged by the minute. All those years of service, all that bloodshed, all that carnage and misery, all so I would protect everyone back home. So they would not need to see their homes and livelyhood burned to ash. So they could go on living ignorant of the terrors of war. So my folks......I won't let it all be for nothing. These bastards have intruded on my turf. Though I have no loyalty to the Confederate, I do have for people of this planet. I will avenge all of them and send these bastards straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    As if on cue, He who never lets anyone down opened the cockpit of a Shiden. "Hey, Izra," Tumbili called out, "I've got this Shiden started up. The owner isn't around anymore, so you should be able to thrash it all you want. No one's gonna care."
    *Izra shrugged and left the bridge quickly, racing thru the halls and down to the hanger, he left his board on the bridge*

"Well this'll probably be totaled." said Izra getting into the Shiden, it was armed with two small shields, a partisan, and machine gun, Izra looked at the controls, "Uh...launching?"

*he questioned as he fit the foot pedals and launched from the catapult, he figured out where the thrusters were and slowed down as he landed, crashing into a GM and a building, he lined up the machine gun at point blank and fired it, he grazed the cockpit enough to kill the pilot then the Shiden stood up*

"What an entrance...." said Ace over the comms as the AI drove fast towards Izra, "You gonna get out and in here?"

"No." replied Izra

"On account of not remembering where hatch controls are?" asked Ace

"Nah, just go into Cheetah Mode and run around with the eye lasers." said Izra

"Easy enough." said Ace as the car rolled into it's Cheetah Mode and took a position in front of Izra, "A close radius to you is better. Otherwise my programming interferes."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

"Well that explains the other question I had. And gives me quite a few more." Lance said as Tumbili landed a he could only assume. Wasn't but a split second after that, that Izra was gone. Lance sighed "Seems the battle's going our way at least."

---------------------------

Excelsior

"Rodger that, Boone, Bell your teams ready?" he asked.

"Yes prepared to launch at any time." he replied. In the hangar the various suits of the Ardun batallion that were taken were ready, Cheif among them being Boone's red Hyaku Shiki and the G-Self now equipped with Tricky pack that Thomas was in looking over the new features.

"Ready and waiting sir." Bell's voice came over the comms as well.

The Helmsman then said "We're at the launch position now."

"Hmph. I do love it when a plan comes together." he said. "MS Teams launch and get to your predetermined staging points when that's ready we'll announce our arrival."

Various calls of roger came up.

Excelsior Hangar

"This is Boone, Launching." he said as he left from the catapult.

Thomas was right behind him "Well what do you think of this Color, is it not Beautiful?" He asked as he launched and it turned pink as the Tricky pack was fully activated.

"Don't get cocky kid."

"It is a lovely shade of pink though." Blackstar quipped in Boone's ear.

*Izra figured out the right comm settings and asked*

"Where do you want Ace and I boss?" said Izra as Ace fired off eye laser shots at two GMs and took them out

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    "Well that explains the other question I had. And gives me quite a few more." Lance said as Tumbili landed a he could only assume. Wasn't but a split second after that, that Izra was gone. Lance sighed "Seems the battle's going our way at least."

Excelsior

"Rodger that, Boone, Bell your teams ready?" he asked.

"Yes prepared to launch at any time." he replied. In the hangar the various suits of the Ardun batallion that were taken were ready, Cheif among them being Boone's red Hyaku Shiki and the G-Self now equipped with Tricky pack that Thomas was in looking over the new features.

"Ready and waiting sir." Bell's voice came over the comms as well.

The Helmsman then said "We're at the launch position now."

"Hmph. I do love it when a plan comes together." he said. "MS Teams launch and get to your predetermined staging points when that's ready we'll announce our arrival."

Various calls of roger came up.

Excelsior Hangar

"This is Boone, Launching." he said as he left from the catapult.

Thomas was right behind him "Well what do you think of this Color, is it not Beautiful?" He asked as he launched and it turned pink as the Tricky pack was fully activated.

"Don't get cocky kid."

"It is a lovely shade of pink though." Blackstar quipped in Boone's ear.
    "Special 1, launching." Susan launched first, Graham and Lukas following shortly behind.

"Special 2, launching!"

"Special 3, launching!"

As the trio had cleared the way, rest of the team launched as well. Mizvec had boarded his command vehicle, a M353A Bloodhound hover truck. Inside was a high tech command center with particle resistant sensors and high magnification optics for effective battle field mapping.

"Mobile suit team, proceed to way point Alpha. We will await further instructions there."

Lance looked over the battlefield's layout over before answering Izra "Section 2J by Adam and Michael." he replied.

"We're now set up in a safe house." the Governor's voice came over Katarina's channel "Lance I've transferred command of the forces of Ginsis to you. Use them as you see fit."

"Roger that ma'am." he looked to the comms officer "If I know her she informed them before she informed me,"

"She did, they're radioing in and awaiting orders now." The comm operator said.

"Deploy them in a radial formation here, here and here, rope them in, have the Guntanks and Guncannons that are remaining go up here. Have the SAS Loto's begin to move in from the back for ground support, and have the Grimoire team launch from the base for a refresh of our troops, once they're here, they'll exchange rolls with the ZAKU team, and the ZAKU team will resupply and attack from an alternate angle." he said.

-------------------------------------

Antarctic Region of Mars

It wasn't long before all three ground teams were in their positions. Bell's team under the Excelsior Boone's team to the south west and the SSS to the south east. "We're in position as well."

On the bridge of the Excelsior Geraldson stood up "Good, begin our assault, muster all the speed you can, ready our launch pods with concussion rounds, I won't want the base too damaged. There's tech we need left behind here." he said the Ship began moving. "LaForge, ready the ReZEL team for Support bombing, make sure our guys get into that base unharmed."

"Roger that." LaForge said, the Catapults revealed the Battleship Grey and Yellow accented each one had a Skull and Crossbone's insignia on their legs and shoulders shoulder. "After the first launch we'll deploy." He said, launching in atmo on a ship going this fast was no small thing the ReZEL's were all in waverider form.

"Fire now, hit those canons of theirs." the Ship firedat them as they past the crest of the mountain.

"Jolly rodgers, launching." LaForge said the team lifted off despite the adverse conditions without any hiccups.

"We have a snow storm moving in."

"Will it be an issue." he asked.

"Negative admiral, they should be in by the time it its. Besides, I've missed flying in storms, space just isn't as raw as fighting in atmo." he said bombing the remains of an enemy gun encampment.

"Roger that, bring the ship about." he ordered. "Face them again and we'll fire support as needed, remain within range to pick up the 103rd if needed."

"Oh...kay...." replied Izra

"It's this way." said Ace running off

*Izra followed as best he could*

Note to self: Don't be reckless. thought Izra to himself as the two units made their way to the destination

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post

Antarctic Region of Mars

It wasn't long before all three ground teams were in their positions. Bell's team under the Excelsior Boone's team to the south west and the SSS to the south east. "We're in position as well."

On the bridge of the Excelsior Geraldson stood up "Good, begin our assault, muster all the speed you can, ready our launch pods with concussion rounds, I won't want the base too damaged. There's tech we need left behind here." he said the Ship began moving. "LaForge, ready the ReZEL team for Support bombing, make sure our guys get into that base unharmed."

"Roger that." LaForge said, the Catapults revealed the Battleship Grey and Yellow accented each one had a Skull and Crossbone's insignia on their legs and shoulders shoulder. "After the first launch we'll deploy." He said, launching in atmo on a ship going this fast was no small thing the ReZEL's were all in waverider form.

"Fire now, hit those canons of theirs." the Ship firedat them as they past the crest of the mountain.

"Jolly rodgers, launching." LaForge said the team lifted off despite the adverse conditions without any hiccups.

"We have a snow storm moving in."

"Will it be an issue." he asked.

"Negative admiral, they should be in by the time it its. Besides, I've missed flying in storms, space just isn't as raw as fighting in atmo." he said bombing the remains of an enemy gun encampment.

"Roger that, bring the ship about." he ordered. "Face them again and we'll fire support as needed, remain within range to pick up the 103rd if needed."
    "Ok, Triple S, begin your assault!" Mizvec radioed the attack order to his team.

"Affirmative." Susan activated the A.R.E.S and flew towards the base.

"Roger, beginning deflection."
    Graham fired up the planet defensors and moved to an in front of Lukas's Griepe, whom was assuming firing position.

"IDing targets. Opening fire on the base defenses." Lukas brought his beam cannon, titled the Hyper Mega Beam launcher, to bear against the defense turrets. He fired a shot, a turret went down. Another shot, another turret. He quickly took out seven of the automated turrets in less than ten seconds. Which tough impressive, was still two seconds off from his target record.

"Good shots Lukas, keep it up."
    Mizvec congratulated his pilot.

Antartic Base-Assault on XF-005

"It's time." The Hyaku Shiki began to spearhead their part of the Assault, It's beam smartgun at the ready. The G-Self Tricky was following them as were two stark Jegans, and four of the new Rosettes the White room brought the Local forces (OOC: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-107_Rosette )

"Picking up enemy comm chatter in the base." Blackstar said on his usual private line to Boone.

Harris Nodded "Put them though."

"That AI of your's work?" Thomas asked, after the incident at the Palace with the Highway Star team's assault for the Gundanium he had heard all about Blackstar after their quick meeting as radio communication was now heard, a man was heard barking orders about sending the guntanks to fortify the entrances and to get his and some wingman's suit ready.

"The one and only." Blackstar said with some pride. "Mister Hommell, may I suggest using the frequency data I have to scramble any picking up of our own communiques?"

"Sure." He did just that. As they got closer, fire began pelting them the G-self tricky put up it's defensive shields. At all of the gates arround the facility Guntank Local control types were appearing three at each (OOC http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RMV-3M_...l_Type_Guntank ) as well as GM Sniper Ground Types though they were using modernized beam weapons instead of being tethered to Generators, each one was painted in Snow Camo. "Seems they were prepared for the area."

"Send out the Hellfire units." then came over the comms, and speeding past the Snipers and Tanks out of each door came three High Mobility Daughtress' Each with Flame Throwers equipped, their speed was obviously enhanced each unit no longer being stock. "Damn it's fire wallabys."

The G-Self fired at one, and the Hyaku Shiki B fired at another both were missed, even with the beam smartgun of the Hyaku Shiki B barely missing. "They're quick don't let them get close."

Ginsis Battlefield

One of the Mortars were about to go off when it was taken out by Jensen's rifle not long after was the operator taken out by the Martian guard. "Down there, seven o'clock the ones rapelling, get them." he said, a shot went off from his partner hitting one of the attackers dead on, they fell several stories to their death as Jensen aimed up at the grappling hook and took the ledge it was on out with his anti materiel rifle making it useless to those on the roof. "Up there, building with the Gargoyles on it, someone buzz it with Vulcan fire."

*Ace ran forward and fired the eye lasers at a GM and pounced on another one*

"Two down."

*Izra fired the machine gun until it ran out and tossed it, he drew the partisan and slammed into another GM with the left forearm shield before swinging the partisan into the cockpit*

"Shut up Ace."

"Not so accurate with those shots were we now?"

"I swear I'll smack the shit outta your AI container."

"Geeze. Touchy...." replied Ace as he fired the eye lasers again into one more GM, "Not that I can talk, the only real weapon I carry is the Buster Blade."

"Yeah, my point exactly." said an annoyed Izra as Ace circled back to him, "Good kitty."

"I'll smack the shit out of you right now if you call me kitty again. While programming dictates your safety I'll figure out a work around I promise."

We're good partners. thought Izra with a smirk, "Lets get back to it then Ace, eye laser the bastards and I'll smash 'em. Doesn't need to be pretty, just needs to work."

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"