Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383888990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390

Re: MSG: Hostile Frontiers Discussion thread

First off, I must apologize for my sudden and nonexplained disappearance. I simply had no drive for any of the RP or any creative work, what so ever. I thought taking some distance from it would help, but in the end it did nothing.
    I have started school again and I'm having some problems on that end, hopefully it all gets sorted out. I'm trying to get back into the pace we used to have but I can't promise anything.

That being said, what's the sit rep on, everything?

It's understandable been there my self plenty of times, sometimes we all need a break.

As for the situation, we're mostly waiting for Twitch who's away at work for the bulk of the chapter, the Antarctic base stuff I'll move soon but they won't be doing much this chapter, meanwhile at the aftermath of the battle last chapter we're about to have some jupiter scheming stuff happen but that'll just really involve Marcov and a new character I have coming for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    It's understandable been there my self plenty of times, sometimes we all need a break.

As for the situation, we're mostly waiting for Twitch who's away at work for the bulk of the chapter, the Antarctic base stuff I'll move soon but they won't be doing much this chapter, meanwhile at the aftermath of the battle last chapter we're about to have some jupiter scheming stuff happen but that'll just really involve Marcov and a new character I have coming for that.
    OK, so is there anything special my guys can do?

Not much right now I think your guys with the pirates will be heading with us on the mission to the leauge of assassins, clone guys or the Epyon girl (spacing the name right now because morning brain) can interact with Thomas or Boone I guess.

Okay so I've puzzled out some stuff for the Earth Guys and the clone troopers to do during the lull, I'll be setting that up soon, also the Jupiter contact's bio will be up a bit after that for the guy that'll be Helping Marcov, as for the League of assassins stuff, I guess that'll still be on hold for twitch, or I might just DM them on route and have Nova, Adam and Mikhail DM'd there to make up the team so we can at least get moving slightly on it, we'll still be waiting for twitch for the most part but figure this'll make it quicker for when he gets back unless there's any objections.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Sorry to take a year to post. RL hasd been a b***h lately. It kind of took the whole RP thought process out of me.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

It's all good things happen I'll try and post tonight.

My apologies, work has been very busy (saving the world and all that, I think gundammonkey is the only one that might get the meaning behind OCONUS), and I cannot say when I will get a post up. I will have to go back and reread the last few pages of both the rp and the discussion to catch up and refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    (saving the world and all that, I think gundammonkey is the only one that might get the meaning behind OCONUS)
    Outside of Contiguous United States IIRC.

Anyways it's fine don't worry it there's more important things at hand than the RP it'll be here when you get back it's all good.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Twitch, I think you will see that we haven't really moved much. Your absents kind of gave us all a bit of time off and regroup. So it's all good, post when ever.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/