Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1395

Re: MSG: Hostile Frontiers Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Hit me up fam. Getting mildly excited here.
    I will if needed, need to check some bios and such first see if the timing will be right. If not it's no big deal just involves something with the forbidden pilot.

- - - Updated - - -

@GundamMonkey You want to do that plot reveal, or the lead up to it now as the wreckage is being carted in right?

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

PM sent...ish

- - - Updated - - -

oops posted before reading. I did a quick edit.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

All good I was out most of the day, made some slight plot thickening. Also do you want the Colonel to join the attack of the clones down on Ardun or want him on the ship now? Also Dom gonna need your clone commando leader on the bridge of the white room.

The attack is beginning.

It might be a few days before I get a post in. Also, where are the prisoners currently located? Tumbili may have to mention he will kill them to make things easier, maybe that would make them more apt to talking and giving up information.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    It might be a few days before I get a post in. Also, where are the prisoners currently located? Tumbili may have to mention he will kill them to make things easier, maybe that would make them more apt to talking and giving up information.
    That's fine, most we'll be doing within this weekend is getting Next chapter going and maybe Dom and I (and Gundamonkey need to PM him about something) doing attack of the clones stuff, they'll be doing something else this chapter, a small B plot.

As for the prisoners, they're being taken to a modified Argama class that serves as the Merc units mothership to be put in the brig there. It's a dark Green Argama ship basically with a second MS deck below the normal one for four hangars.

- - - Updated - - -

@Dom The Chancellor is Jackson, he's back on earth Geraldson is just a Fleet Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    That's fine, most we'll be doing within this weekend is getting Next chapter going and maybe Dom and I (and Gundamonkey need to PM him about something) doing attack of the clones stuff, they'll be doing something else this chapter, a small B plot.

As for the prisoners, they're being taken to a modified Argama class that serves as the Merc units mothership to be put in the brig there. It's a dark Green Argama ship basically with a second MS deck below the normal one for four hangars.

- - - Updated - - -

@Dom The Chancellor is Jackson, he's back on earth Geraldson is just a Fleet Admiral
    DAMMMIIIIIITTTTTTTT. Totally forgot. Fixing.

DAMMMIIIIIITTTTTTTT. Totally forgot. Fixing.
    It's all good lol.

And fixed.

Since the plot is about to ramp up I'm probably gonna make bios for some of the side characters, Chancellor, the Admiral, Esmerelda and Jensen later today/tomorrow that I'm running soon to keep the confusion down a bit as well as maybe post a list of various well known areas if people want that as well.

Since the plot is about to ramp up I'm probably gonna make bios for some of the side characters, Chancellor, the Admiral, Esmerelda and Jensen later today/tomorrow that I'm running soon to keep the confusion down a bit as well as maybe post a list of various well known areas if people want that as well.
    Yes please.

Yes please.
    Consider it done lol. Yeah I've only mentioned a few, but probably be good to get a list going, so people know of some major areas in Mars, Space, Earth etc will probably edit the OP to put them here, or a link to the post.

Consider it done lol. Yeah I've only mentioned a few, but probably be good to get a list going, so people know of some major areas in Mars, Space, Earth etc will probably edit the OP to put them here, or a link to the post.
    Sounds excellent.

By the way, are the clones in their entirety on board the White Room, or is Miszec alone?

Sounds excellent.

By the way, are the clones in their entirety on board the White Room, or is Miszec alone?
    They're all on the White Room or however many Oberman lent the Union for now. Ship's pretty large, about 1100Meters long. Basically it's a slightly bigger version of this: https://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Perceval So it has it's own dedicated MS team, the Ground MS team, the clones, their MS, a few new toys for Ardun, mostly a G-self pack for moi. Allot of the menial functions are automated so space normally wasted on crew quarters can be used for storage/bunking facilities for troops extra MS.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's that list, I also put it in the OP for future refrence, I admit it's a semi WIP as I go and look for other areas mentioned, and of course as new places are brought in I'll add them.

Areas:
    -Ginsis-City State were Katarina was raised, where lance and her met. High organized crime. Member of the Confederate
    -Kar'Shan-City state north of Ginsis, left confederate after the Decade conflict. Contains the Kronus expanse a large area of unstable weather caused by a Terraforming accident during Mars' Terraforming
    -The Belt-Short hand for the Astroid belt. Full of mercs, pirates, deserters from the war on the lamb still etc
    -2322-Astroid Base in the belt. Ran by Elegia considered one of the biggest hubs for trading in the belt.
    -Normandy-Kingdom of Northern France split from the rest of it post WWIII. Lance and Thomas are from here.
    -Arcadia-Largest Space colony in earth orbit, second largest in the solar system. Seat of the Earth Union Council.
    -Ares City-First Martian city, capital of the confederate and of the Martian City state Olympia
    -Zephyr-Colony in orbit of Earth, first offical deployment of too place here during the Zephyr Rebellion of 2201
    -Ardun-Largest remaining Earth Union city state on Mars, and largest Earth Union Military base, founded in 2165AD by a branch family of the Hommell's of Normandy to aquire land on Mars. Named eccentrically after Automotive Engineer Zora Arkus-Duntov

They're all on the White Room or however many Oberman lent the Union for now. Ship's pretty large, about 1100Meters long. Basically it's a slightly bigger version of this: https://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Perceval So it has it's own dedicated MS team, the Ground MS team, the clones, their MS, a few new toys for Ardun, mostly a G-self pack for moi. Allot of the menial functions are automated so space normally wasted on crew quarters can be used for storage/bunking facilities for troops extra MS.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's that list, I also put it in the OP for future refrence, I admit it's a semi WIP as I go and look for other areas mentioned, and of course as new places are brought in I'll add them.

Areas:
    -Ginsis-City State were Katarina was raised, where lance and her met. High organized crime. Member of the Confederate
    -Kar'Shan-City state north of Ginsis, left confederate after the Decade conflict. Contains the Kronus expanse a large area of unstable weather caused by a Terraforming accident during Mars' Terraforming
    -The Belt-Short hand for the Astroid belt. Full of mercs, pirates, deserters from the war on the lamb still etc
    -2322-Astroid Base in the belt. Ran by Elegia considered one of the biggest hubs for trading in the belt.
    -Normandy-Kingdom of Northern France split from the rest of it post WWIII. Lance and Thomas are from here.
    -Arcadia-Largest Space colony in earth orbit, second largest in the solar system. Seat of the Earth Union Council.
    -Ares City-First Martian city, capital of the confederate and of the Martian City state Olympia
    -Zephyr-Colony in orbit of Earth, first offical deployment of too place here during the Zephyr Rebellion of 2201
    -Ardun-Largest remaining Earth Union city state on Mars, and largest Earth Union Military base, founded in 2165AD by a branch family of the Hommell's of Normandy to aquire land on Mars. Named eccentrically after Automotive Engineer Zora Arkus-Duntov
    OK, makes sense nao.

OK, makes sense nao.
    Glad to help, also 2322 should be Xi-2322. I'll fix that in the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Got that set of secondary bios out. I may do one for Lance when he was Jean-Luc, or may cop out and just do a small list of facts or let his actions from before surface naturally in the RP IDK yet.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; February 19, 2018 at 2:58 AM.