Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266671727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1155
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: MSG: Hostile Frontiers Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    I see what you did there...

Oh, and I made a post! Hooray! Now I can go another week without posting and no one will be the wiser...
    What? Only 1 week this time?? We must be special.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

All this talk of escavators...don't temp me I've been wanting to use these forever.

"They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

YOOOOOOOOOO!

I am totally down with using one of those. There a backhoe version? That was my favorite construction vehicle as a kid. Rode in one where my dad works a looooong time ago.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOO!

I am totally down with using one of those. There a backhoe version? That was my favorite construction vehicle as a kid. Rode in one where my dad works a looooong time ago.
    There isn't but I don't see why we couldn't make one. Maybe out of a Guntank.

Hizak seems close ish but it's only half the fun when you don't also have the front loader.
    "They have a f***ing toilet seat as their insignia"-God Emperor of Mankind on the Ultramarines

They probably have one of those. My dad works at a rock quarry. And even after all these years I still don't know exactly what he does. He says safety manager, but is also number 1 as far as seniority goes but also brags about how much napping he can do and about how the only time he really works is when they're shut down. I know when my grandfather worked there before he retired he was a mechanic. Type of mechanic who could've been left out in the middle of nowhere with half the parts needed to fix an engine and he'd still be able to drive out with it working.

He sends my sister, my brother, and I video messages when they blow out the side of a new spot to work at in the quarry. Quarry almost killed him years ago, he fell and was lucky enough to grab a piece of wrought iron sticking out from the side or else, in his words, they wouldn't have found the body that far down in the quarry. He seemed relieved when I turned down his offer to put in a word with the bosses when I turned 18. Union and all, wouldn't helped my chances getting a job there but I digress.

Dump truck was my second favorite. I still need to find a justifiable reason to buy the one in GTA5. But a million bucks on something to screw around could be spent towards a tank so yeah.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

The dump truck is fun, bought it on a whim. If it's for online though wouldn't get it until you have a surplus though as far as things go online now it's one of the cheaper things.

I digress though yeah we may have the construction suits show up then if people want, especially if these guys surrender and lance decides to be nice and take them prisoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    The dump truck is fun, bought it on a whim. If it's for online though wouldn't get it until you have a surplus though as far as things go online now it's one of the cheaper things.

I digress though yeah we may have the construction suits show up then if people want, especially if these guys surrender and lance decides to be nice and take them prisoner.
    Dude, even if I had a surplus of cash there's a lot more things I'd buy over the truck. I have a hanger and a doomsday bunker. I'm trying to get that damn Khanjar tank. I only play GTA online, only did one mission in story mode because I had to. It's a game that I play solely when I can partner up with my brother. The Xbox One controls for GTA improve my shooting and driving over the 360 controls. Lets me have FPS camera now and car controls are similar enough to Halo 5 that I'm not as dependent on my brother for help if shit gets real. Still the only one he knows that can sticky bomb a police chopper outta the sky.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah. I'm not against construction suits being available for a little.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Ya have more than me, most I have is a tiny office. I kind slowed down when they were introducing all the businesses used to play constantly between 2014-2016 though. Only pop on once in a blue moon when one of my old friends happens to be on.

- - - Updated - - -

And my garages as well but that was from ages ago.

Got a bunch of free shit for buying the criminal start up pack. And I spent a little money that could've been used for partying on the game since I lose track of time when it's my brother and I. We pulled a 6 hour session that was only supposed to be be an hour of screwing around on a night my brother had to wake up early for work. Brother did the same thing but he enjoys playing the game even without me. I'd frankly spend my free gaming time playing Halo for the most part. GTA is only something I play when my brother's online. That said, I think I've got like 26 games downloaded to my account and have played like 6 of them. Maybe.

I'm either a really active gamer or not at all.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

About time for Bob to upgrade from his Sazabi into its final form of the Sinaju! The coloring will be like this. The Red armor is Black Chrome, what was black will now be Plum Crazy Purple, and the Gold inlay will now be a nice neon Lime green. So petty!

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    About time for Bob to upgrade from his Sazabi into its final form of the Sinaju! The coloring will be like this. The Red armor is Black Chrome, what was black will now be Plum Crazy Purple, and the Gold inlay will now be a nice neon Lime green. So petty!
    I would have gone with silver/chrome instead of neon lime green, but what do I know?

Yes but silver/chrome would actually look good. He is not known for his color coordination. I mean heck just look at the color scheme he currently has.

Are we closing in on the attack of the clones?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Are we closing in on the attack of the clones?
    Soon, they'll be arriving to Ardun soon, and they'll see some action next chapter. Something I may need to PM you about soon, not tying directly to the clones though. I have to check notes and old posts though may not be any overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Soon, they'll be arriving to Ardun soon, and they'll see some action next chapter. Something I may need to PM you about soon, not tying directly to the clones though. I have to check notes and old posts though may not be any overlap.
    Hit me up fam. Getting mildly excited here.