Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282878889909192
Results 1,366 to 1,371 of 1371

Re: MSG: Hostile Frontiers Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    I will eventually get around to making a post. Work has been busy recently.
    It's all good there's no rush.

*Rattles the cage*

So, we still on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    *Rattles the cage*

So, we still on?
    Yeah probably.

Been busy, getting ready for school later this year, while trying to get a summer job to help make that happen since plans have backfired/been misread and my usual gig I do dried up, and on top of that the local mill here closed half of it's operations so the job market is kind of fucked in general in a sea of applications so I've been a bit busy, and any energy I have to spare has been put elsewhere, on top of that, just haven't really been in the mood to post, RP or otherwise. So it's less of I've forgot/abandoned ship without telling, and more of a things have been going down and I've just spaced saying anything and didn't realize this much time had past yet.

I'll try and get something out by Friday.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    *Rattles the cage*

So, we still on?
    You beat me to this type of post. I was just going to do a "bump" post, yours is better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Yeah probably.

Been busy, getting ready for school later this year, while trying to get a summer job to help make that happen since plans have backfired/been misread and my usual gig I do dried up, and on top of that the local mill here closed half of it's operations so the job market is kind of fucked in general in a sea of applications so I've been a bit busy, and any energy I have to spare has been put elsewhere, on top of that, just haven't really been in the mood to post, RP or otherwise. So it's less of I've forgot/abandoned ship without telling, and more of a things have been going down and I've just spaced saying anything and didn't realize this much time had past yet.

Life has a bad habit of kicking us around like a rag-doll at times.We have all been there in some shape or form. If not then you are either a Trust Fund Kid, or lying.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Yeah probably.

Wunderbar. Was just getting curious as there was no activity. And as always, go at your own pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    You beat me to this type of post. I was just going to do a "bump" post, yours is better.

- - - Updated - - -

Life has a bad habit of kicking us around like a rag-doll at times.We have all been there in some shape or form. If not then you are either a Trust Fund Kid, or lying.
    Life is is the worse. Literally found out today I can't use the app for my banking since I had to hard reset my phone, so until I call the them, I can't access my account with any other means.
    Information age is the best and the very worst at the same time.....

Well it's up. I admit the interrogation really wasn't long or much of an interrogation but...I must admit, what I had planned I forgot during the break and didn't write down unlike most stuff and was drawing a blank on what to ask.