Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
    Administrator

Rolling Blackouts

Hey all,

I'm sure at least some of you have noticed our forum has gone down twice now since the updates. There something wonky going on with this theme that's causing it and although I can fix it manually when I notice the site is down, I'm struggling to automate it so it won't be a problem.

If you'd like to help out temporarily. I'm going to put an email address in this post that you can get a hold of me with if the site goes down while I'm working on a permanent solution.

Mind you, you probably would have to write this email down as you won't be able to access this post if our forum is down

gundam@insitedesignlab.com

Just send me an email there if you notice the forums are down and I'll have them right back up again. Hopefully I'll have this whole issue fixed in the next day or so.

m1ck3y

Re: Rolling Blackouts

is this still happening
    "Heroes non morietur"

Administrator

There has been some downtime due to server issues. But we are working to get it all worked out.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Speaking of downtime, for a while I remember seeing a message saying the site had been hacked. When did that get resolved? Were those the server issues you were referencing?

No back in between August and December, A Hacker actually got into the main site and locked us out almost. Thankfully it got resolved and new sec protocols were installed. Then in December We started getting Database Errors and that locked all of us out of almost 2-3 months...to some it was hell on earth but we endured and the site is back up to full strength and stronger than ever lol.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Haha glad to hear it. After a while I just stopped checking, so it looks like I'm late getting back to the party. It's good to see everything up and running again though.