Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What kind of pets do you have?

2 dogs. Meisha is a Chow Chow-Golden Retriever mix. She's about 70lbs, hats it when I work on Gunpla or RC. She lovesaid to chase the Rcs though. Tessa, pomeranian-meatloaf mix, is oblivious to anything that is not being fed to her. A complete idiot. Lol

I decided to take my buddy to the snow today for the first time

IMG_20170105_130001911.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    2 dogs. Meisha is a Chow Chow-Golden Retriever mix. She's about 70lbs, hats it when I work on Gunpla or RC. She lovesaid to chase the Rcs though. Tessa, pomeranian-meatloaf mix, is oblivious to anything that is not being fed to her. A complete idiot. Lol

Tessa looks like a fruit bat! cute af. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with this big jerk.

Attachment 18616
    How many five star stories kits has this guy single handedly defeated in combat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    This is my buddy Spike. We got him back in February, he measured MAYBE 3 inches from nose to tail tip. Now, I'd say he's about 17-18 inches. Fat little sucker. I don't have any VERY recent pictures of him, and his lights are off so he can sleep, so these will have to do.
    Is your name Jet IRl? does spike like to chase bounties in his red swordfish and try to get himself killed? do you make bellpeppers and beef without the beef?

also also does he have two tails? like did at some point he drop a tail and two grew back?

- - - Updated - - -

PA-PA-PET STUFF!!!
    OkraDeepFried:"Our Father started out build Plexiglass aquariums years ago. I believe we still have a couple of my dad's designs kicking around the house. I used to have a 75 gallon planted tank. Looked and ran perfect...till the cats playing around broke the CO2 regulator wide open one day. Killed everything off in the tank including a couple of large(10 inch) clown loaches that were close to 8 years old. After that, the aquariums went away for awhile. The 75 eventually got thrown away as one of the end panels was broken when we moved. I now have a 60 gallon tall that is going away as well. Eventually I will have the tank I really want, a 40 gallon breeder with full lighting and CO2 injection. If you like planted aquariums, check out Takashi Amano and some of his work. He inspired me to start doing real plants in my aquariums about 20 years ago.

Sorry for mucking up your thread with off topic stuff bro "

Man that is awesome. i doubt id ever build my own tank unless i had the cash to build something YUGE. seems like its not worth it otherwise. and seems like if you mess that up its going to cost you a LOT. like a lot in the supplies a lot in water damage and a lot in hair ripped out. i might do a plywood tank one day out in the garage just for shits n giggles. but id proly not ever build me a real tank. and ouch man sorry to hear it on the co2 crash. im still piecing things together to get into co2 myself. Got the stuff to make a plenum.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gACyygl3n4Q&t=193s) im going with organic potting soil as my bio-active layer. and i got a matten cornerfilter from swiss tropicals wich will do a few things. one it will be my filtration for power outages, two it will be a giant prefilter for my canister. and three it will hide the heater, intake and thermometer. im going to be gutting my 55 here really soon. i got everything i need for everything i wanna do that requires moving the fish and draining the tank.
    and man ive seen his work its all jaw droppinly gorgeous. if amano shrimp weren't such a paint to breed id be all over them. im currently fighting off staghorn algae and those guys would shure help. ive been trying to dail in the lighting and nutrients but this damn finnex planted plus does whatever the hell it wants. currently i have to set to come on at three PM and go off at 9 PM but it came on at noon today for some reason and i KNOW i just checked the program. so yea im trying to fight it off the proper way but im having problems. hopefully the plemum helps with that. most of the plants i have are root feeders so the plenum will suck nutrients down to the roots so that plants can suck it up before the algae has a chance at it. and once i get co2 ill get that dailed in. oh also im dosing aquarium co op easy carbon. its supposed to help kill algae but ive noot seen any results in the month or so ive been dosing it. imma switch to seachem Excel's carbon. maybe the aquarium co op stuff is just to weak. OH also also at one point the staghorn algae got so bad i took all my fish out, unhooked my canister, drained the water down to like five inches deep and dumped in half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. then stired that round with my hand for finve minuts then filled it back up did a bunch of water changes and pu the fhish back in and canister back on. that worked for a few months but it came right back. i fucking hate staghorn algae and blackbeard algae. i have both currently but the BBA is only on my anubias and the spot treating with hydrogen peroxide works well on that. where it does shit to the staghorn. 20180915_110235.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also also also i attached some anubias to the mattenfilter and hi have it growing out in my quarantine tank atm. eventually im gonna get some javamoss (not easy to find hear oddly enough) or christmas moss (cant find that either gonna have to order it from somewhere) and grow out a carpet on the mattenfilter. shits gonna look GOOOD.... i hope. i asked the guy a swiss tropicals and he gave me 20ppi foam for growing plants on it. so it should work. whoo man that got ramble-y. have fun reading all that. lol

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Administrator

Holy thread revive Batman.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    Holy thread revive Batman.
    using the correct thread for the topic and not making a new thread for every frikin post i make.
    me doin a big think.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

I used to have two dogs (not at the same time), but sadly they have passed. However, a family friend has hired me on as an assistant for her dog-walking service and I have fortunate enough to work and walk with plenty of different canines. My favorite client would have to be Minnie, a senior Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

aww corgies are heckin cute. lucky dude. getting to pet all those puppers.

Zaku on kova luu.

Administrator

I echo what Zaku said. I think that would be my favorite job. Walking and playing with dogs all day. I'd love it.

As for me, I still have my trusty sidekick Zero. The angry but lazy Applehead Chihuahua. My wife however adopted a mut that we call Max. We're entirely unsure what breeds is in him, but he's a good dog. Three times the size of Zero though, still scared to death of the little white devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    aww corgies are heckin cute. lucky dude. getting to pet all those puppers.
    Do not be fooled by their cuteness, Corgis are smart dogs. I would go as far as to say that Corgis are the smartest of domesticated dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    I echo what Zaku said. I think that would be my favorite job. Walking and playing with dogs all day. I'd love it.
    It's not a bad part-time job really. I get some exercise, get to meet wonderful dogs, and I get paid for it.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Administrator

Sounds like a win, win, win to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Do not be fooled by their cuteness, Corgis are smart dogs. I would go as far as to say that Corgis are the smartest of domesticated dogs.

It's not a bad part-time job really. I get some exercise, get to meet wonderful dogs, and I get paid for it.
    The age of man has ended, the age of the puppers in here to stay.

Zaku on kova luu.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!
    We have a Weimaraner and she is soo lady like. But she is as nice as she is goofy.
    This was trip to the vet when she wasn’t feeling too well. Ended up just hookworms. Easy fix.
    But she gets sulky when Daddy stops rubbing the belly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

aww she is adorable.

Zaku on kova luu.