Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What kind of pets do you have?

Tell me about your pets. what kind do you have? Cats? Dogs? Snakes? Fish? Birds? what? this is a thread to talk about pets and anything to do with them.

i have a Cat. my mother named her Katness because she was all about the Hunger games at the time. She found her as a kitten under someones porch.

She loves boxes.

And i have a Ball Python. i named her Zaku. heheh. i thought she was male when i got her. i lived in the barracks on Cherry Point and had her in my wall locker. lol she is a sweetheart too. she is about four and a half foot long now.

I also had a little ringneck garter snake for a while i caught while cutting grass. i kept it in a 10 gallon tank and fed it earth worms and crickets and stuff.

i also have a 29 gallon tall fishtank with a a bunch of freshwater fish in it. ive got a emerald cory cat and some tiger barbs and some other stuff i forgot the name of. lol. ill have to snap a pic of it later.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Re: What kind of pets do you have?

Evil cats....

Rag Doll, Indiana

Blue Cross, Mr. Jones
    Attached Images

lol. i love cats, they are awesome.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

I would like a cat... but my brother is actually allergic to them. Our family does have a dog though. His name is Riley and he is... quirky, to say the least.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I have 3 cats at home. Used to me 4 but 1 pass away. First pic is the one that is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I would like a cat... but my brother is actually allergic to them. Our family does have a dog though. His name is Riley and he is... quirky, to say the least.
    that sucks. cats are cool. hyper as hell and curious about everything. and what kind of dog? my mom has a doberman and my dad has a jack russle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lgt1977 View Post
    I have 3 cats at home. Used to me 4 but 1 pass away. First pic is the one that is gone.

im sorry to hear about that man. losing a pet is just as bad as loosing a human family member.

- - - Updated - - -

Also having that garter snake for a while really made me want another snake. im thinking about getting a checkered gartersnake or a king snake. i dont really have room for another huge tank like my ball but i could do a gartersnake no problem in a 20 gallon. and i could make a little river in it with plexiglass and silicone. with a filter and everything and have fish always stocked in it. i could give the fish plenty of places to hide to slow the snake down and keep it from eating all of them in one sitting. that would be awesome.

Zaku on kova luu.

I've got a 5yr old calico named Chloe. We got her when she was ~11weeks old. She's not very cuddly, but she makes great company.
    http://67.media.tumblr.com/fa539320e582d5461916e3764313ac97/tumblr_n32twpO4DX1touix4o1_250.jpg

lol cute cat.^

Zaku on kova luu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    that sucks. cats are cool. hyper as hell and curious about everything. and what kind of dog? my mom has a doberman and my dad has a jack russle.
    Rhodesian Ridgeback/Siberian Husky mix. Like I said, he's quirky; he'll be clever one moment, then a complete doofus the next. I will say that one his best qualities is that he is very protective of family and house. More than once just his bark alone have scared off many solicitors.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

IMG_20160429_080703591.jpgI
    IMG_20160423_081757699.jpg
    I have a kitten and a dog. Ocean is the pup, she is really momma's dog but she loves me to. She is a Weimaraner so she is a huge goof buy a lovable one. Bell is my kitty. She loves everyone as long as they are me
    LOL. She's doesn't like pretty much anyone but me, but she grew up in the truck with just me for the first 3 years of her life.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Let's see, six indoor cats... we used to foster for a rescue, but failed too many times. Now we just rescue and send off to new forever homes. This is Zeus, my cat. He is the master of the house... or so he thinks

The wife's cat... a foster failure. He name is Kate. She is named after Kate in Shakespeare's 'Taming of the Shrew' and it fits her to a T. She is the only cat I have that routinely gets addressed by her full name. She is also the only cat I have ever had that 'back talks' when you scold her for doing something wrong.

Princess Lulu, she likes to help me edit photos and you can also see the 60 gallon fish tank in the back. That is for Kate.. Tetras, Gourami, Betas and some corries live in that.

- - - Updated - - -

Then we have Sid and Roy. they are litter mates that were rescued when they were 2 weeks old. We bottle fed them for twelve weeks cause they had my wife suckered. She would hold them like a baby and walk around the house feeding them. Now, you can only hold them belly up in the crook of your elbow. They won't be held any other way. Roy will still try to suck on your finger if you are not careful. Roy is the black one and Sid is the tiger. They were named after the famous duo out in Vegas, but Sid had his named changed because we couldn't walk around calling him Sig.

Not pictured is Annie. She never sits still enough for a picture.

A couple of the 'porch welfare' Ducktape... cause when he was a kitten, he was all silver on his back and stuck to everything. He is cuddled with his mom, who disappeared shortly after depositing her four kids on the porch. She has moved back in this past summer and not left.

The five kittens we rescued this spring. They lived in the garage for 8 weeks and were sent off to their forever homes once big enough to do so

We also rescue dogs, but they don't stay. We have a big stray dog issue in my neighborhood and we help all we can catch. They too, go straight to rescues when we catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Rhodesian Ridgeback/Siberian Husky mix. Like I said, he's quirky; he'll be clever one moment, then a complete doofus the next. I will say that one his best qualities is that he is very protective of family and house. More than once just his bark alone have scared off many solicitors.
    Oh man. im so jelly. i wish i had a Husky. it gets so damn hot here in GA though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    IMG_20160429_080703591.jpgI
    IMG_20160423_081757699.jpg
    I have a kitten and a dog. Ocean is the pup, she is really momma's dog but she loves me to. She is a Weimaraner so she is a huge goof buy a lovable one. Bell is my kitty. She loves everyone as long as they are me
    LOL. She's doesn't like pretty much anyone but me, but she grew up in the truck with just me for the first 3 years of her life.
    "She loves everyone as long as they are me" hahahahaha.

ive been wanting to get a black cat. i saw one with golden eyes that i had to have just didnt have the money at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okiera29 View Post
    Let's see, six indoor cats...
    Dude six cats is a LOT of cats. i bet you dont have a single piece of furniture that is not scratched all to hell lol.

Zaku on kova luu.

I have three dogs and two cats. Bailey is a twelve year old blue tipped beagle and not exactly the sharpest. Rocky is a lab pit bull mix and loves his car rides wherever they may take him. Rex is a black lab who.... Wasn't raised the best by my brother who kept him in a crate a lot. Both Bailey and Rex share some traits because their pervious owners put them in crates. As such they both get lonely easily. Rex however is the biggest chicken dog anywhere. He is afraid of just about anything that isn't a person including water! Lol

I also have two cats, Demon Mk. II and Smokey. Demon earned his name because there wasn't a day or night he wasn't terrorizing someone when he was a kitten. Now that he is older he has mellowed out a lot and loves to be cuddled and petted. Smokey on the other hand, well she is distrustful of new people and really only lets me pet her.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

wow so many of us have cats.

Zaku on kova luu.

I want a ball python because they are adorable and really docile and gentle snakes. Plus side is they don't grow to be so big.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.