Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041 LastLast

Re: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanSniper View Post
    I'm wondering if there will be a follow up series set some years down the road. It seems Ride's the type to hold a grudge, so no doubt he's gunning for Rustal, somehow. And there are sure to be plenty of people out there who still don't like Gjallarhorn or what they stand for. I imagine there are quite a few families in the Dort colonies who have some big issues with them, regardless of whether they've been reformed or not. Definitely could lead to some resistance movements, especially now that Mars has been more or less freed.
    Oh man, that would be great. I'd love to see a follow up series in a few years, be it an OVA type thing or a full blown series.

I wouldn't mind a follow up but I dont want little Akatsuki sucked into it :/

I'm really, really hoping for a prequel!

go back 300 years
    Explain the Calamity war properly
    Show the Gundam development, how the AV system came into it
    Agnika/Gallahjorn rise

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky82 View Post

go back 300 years
    Agnika/Gallahjorn rise
    Yea I think that would be a really cool series to do. Seems like you would have a lot of content for a 50 episode series.
    War. War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirky82 View Post

go back 300 years
    Agnika/Gallahjorn rise
    Can we just move on from IBO, please? The only series that got a truckload of side stories besides SEED in the AUs was 00, and that stuff was forgettable.

But if it is to happen, maybe it'll be like AGE's Search for Eden; basic, and focuses on the important stuff, not filler.
    Last edited by Vulcanos; April 21, 2017 at 1:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanos View Post
    Can we just move on from IBO, please? The only series that got a truckload of side stories besides SEED in the AUs was 00, and that stuff was forgettable.

But if it is to happen, maybe it'll be like AGE's Search for Eden; basic, and focuses on the important stuff, not filler.
    No one is forcing you to join in the conversation about IBO. Only you are forcing yourself into the conversation. Since you didn't like IBO, just ignore it and walk away.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Ok, this must be like the 7th time you've posted with a very negative aspect in regards to IBO in this thread.....Dude, Just rack off! You don't like it, we get it.

Unfortunately for you, I think IBO probably outsold (kit wise) the G-reco stuff 10 to 1....I know its disappointing but chances are G-reco is not getting much love and IBO will get more.

Asking the people who likes discussing about the show to move on from it because you don't like it and you have less people to talk with about your G-Reco?

Please stop posting here. I am not even a major contributor here or an avid fan of IBO and your comments are blatantly annoying and antagonistic anymore.

Also, Re in G and Age didn't do well. IBO did. Most didn't like your favorites but bashing others won't get people into your series.

So bandai has pretty much got out ever suit from ibo but these three and some graze variants and it upsets me because I like that Brown rodi frame

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    So bandai has pretty much got out ever suit from ibo but these three and some graze variants and it upsets me because I like that Brown rodi frame

I'll guess, P bandai or part option sets lol

I live in ny so no p Bandai for me

I don't think they'll leave the Post Disaster timeline as a one shot timeline. Especially with all the other stories and backstories that are available in it. They'll probably release another series set in the timeline sometime in the future.

I hope they don't and add more content.

Given how the show ended and the MS designs, I hate it, but IBO is in my top 5, perhaps even 3 series now.

Idk what it is but every AU series I initially have reservations towards and dislike the designs. 00 did that to me and is now my favorite series. Now IBO is doing the same. I guess it's the UC fanboy fighting on me.

I would love to see a calamity war era manga at least. Hopefully. Maybe see what are current gundam frames looked like then.

I kinda want to make a Sazabi ibo translation. Idk what frame to use. I might do kimaris or rouei legs, kimaris body, kabakali shoulders and either find a Sazabi head or make one.