Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2

Garma finally won

I really liked this episode btw
    Last edited by NorthBayGundam; March 26, 2017 at 2:43 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------

I'm pissed on how orgas death was nothing and seems every tekkadan member will be slayed by stray dogs

Also think the tunnel plan is kind of dumb because they might not catch them leaving to space but the space fleets will see what's going on

Mcgillis is the only character I'm happy he had a low death not just being a scumbag but even as a villain he's really fallen from grace

But if he does survive and there is a continuation of the series I could see him piloting the Phoenix gundam

At this point I'm still holding hope tekkadan will survive as an organization it's dead but as people hopefully they live on

I still want at least Galli, atra, Mika and Akihiro to survive. It would be cool if galli killed Rustal.

It's becoming harder to see this series ending with the protagonists on top anymore. There's only 2 episodes left and the only person who was really standing against Rustal is now dead. There's nobody left to oppose Rustal, unless if McGillis's words did somehow reach Gaelio and he end ups betraying Rustal in the end. Tekkadan is hardly holding on anymore, they're still outnumbered and in a losing battle. How in the hell can they pull it back from the brink it 2 episodes? I can't see it happen in a realistic way at all. This might be the first full fledged Gundam series (that I know of) where the protagonists lose in the end.

Well Hush finally beat Mika. In the race to taking a dirt nap.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    It's becoming harder to see this series ending with the protagonists on top anymore. There's only 2 episodes left and the only person who was really standing against Rustal is now dead. There's nobody left to oppose Rustal, unless if McGillis's words did somehow reach Gaelio and he end ups betraying Rustal in the end. Tekkadan is hardly holding on anymore, they're still outnumbered and in a losing battle. How in the hell can they pull it back from the brink it 2 episodes? I can't see it happen in a realistic way at all. This might be the first full fledged Gundam series (that I know of) where the protagonists lose in the end.
    Next episode is the final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBayGundam View Post
    Next episode is the final episode.
    This series is slated for 51 episodes. Unless they suddenly changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    This series is slated for 51 episodes. Unless they suddenly changed that.
    It's been confirmed to end on April 2nd

Episode 50

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBayGundam View Post
    It's been confirmed to end on April 2nd

Episode 50
    Well I'll still hold true to the supposed 51 episodes. Since ending it next week seems like a stupid idea on their part. Then it'll feel really rushed, and I hate it when they rush an ending to an anime.

Its all over now the last flag has been raised

see you later spacecowboy

Ugh, the only episode of Iron-Blooded Orphans to make me cry and of course it's the final episode. Ugh, this was a brutal series emotionally but it was so good. Also I'm glad they managed to find a good way to end the series without making it completely unbelievable with one less episode then originally predicted. I'm surprised that Rustal wasn't as horrible of a guy as the series made him out to be though. He turned out to be a pretty good guy in the end. It was also awesome to see Barbatos go an unhinged rampage one last time. On the same note I'm glad that Akihiro got his revenge in the end. On the lighter side of things though, Mika and Atra's kid is so adorable, like, good god. It was sad to see Mika die in the end but I guess it was his release from a life of nothing but fighting. All in all though Iron-Blooded Orphans was probably (in my own opinion) one of the best Gundam series to come out in recent years. It's sad to see it go but in the end at least Gjallarhorn got it's reformation as wanted and human debris was outlawed completely. A rather satisfying if bittersweet ending to an emotional roller coaster of a series.

Man that was a trip. I did like how rustal turned out to be an okayish guy. I kept half expecting him to try to kill kudelia though but I guess he actually did want to make gjallarhorn a more democratic place. And the galileo x julietta thing was pretty cute but is galli paralyzed from the legs down? Also f*** yes Iok and Nobliss dead!? The way they died rocked lol. I was pretty bummed about Mika and Akihiro dying but when I saw mikas kid I about died he was so adorable. But one thing.... What was that redhead mechanic up to?

The show definitely shows the power of Hubris as McGillis could have succeeded in his goals, had he only tried to find help, instead of relying on himself. And Tekkadan's fatal flaw of not knowing what to settle for ultimately cost them everything. A mixed ending, but with some resolution that was needed.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Well, I'll have to take some time to process this one...but I'm not disappointed, really, so...yeah, not nearly as terrible as I was thinking it was going to be.

And finally that little idiot got what he needed. If you gotta go, that's how to do it, Akihiro.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Man that was a trip. I did like how rustal turned out to be an okayish guy. I kept half expecting him to try to kill kudelia though but I guess he actually did want to make gjallarhorn a more democratic place. And the galileo x julietta thing was pretty cute but is galli paralyzed from the legs down? Also f*** yes Iok and Nobliss dead!? The way they died rocked lol. I was pretty bummed about Mika and Akihiro dying but when I saw mikas kid I about died he was so adorable. But one thing.... What was that redhead mechanic up to?
    I'm wondering if its that, or if Gali's just recovering from recent surgery. He had bandages around his neck, so perhaps he finally had the Ein interface removed now that he's moved on?

I think the red-head was just sealing away a restored Bael (with what looked like some additional security measures, lol). It is a piece of history for Gjallarhorn, and is still something of a symbol, even if it will be recorded as having been tainted by McGillis's misuse. The way the group reorganized, though, I don't think it has nearly as much significance as it used to other than as a piece of history.
    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

I can't recall any Gundam series where the main character died in the end. Well I guess you could consider Amuro Ray the main character of Char's Counterattack and he "died" at the end of that movie. Was there actually a full on series where the main character died in the end? If so I either don't remember or haven't seen it.