Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Re: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    looks like Third group has BECOME First Core :P
    But then why dose all the guys from season 1 still have the third core jacket ?

I think due to the Reformation of CGS into Tekkadan they made the Third Corps Jackets into First Corps Uniforms. See what I mean?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Some Season 2 designs for those who haven't seen them

--------------------------------------------------------

And such a shame Mika lost his right eye and arm pity lol.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I wonder if Barbatos will dual wield these 2 mini maces

--------------------------------------------------------

I think due to the Reformation of CGS into Tekkadan they made the Third Corps Jackets into First Corps Uniforms. See what I mean?
    hmmm makes sense I guess but I wonder maybe they came back for a second chance ?

What gets my attention are those dual portable smoothbore guns. Also, are those the Barbatos' hands? Aren't they supposed to have sharper claws? Why do they end in rounded fingers?

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I hope that toonami gets season 2. I want to see it.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

That looks amazing. The side thrusters look more coherent with the suit, too. A definite improvement from the form 6.

I'm feeling hyped, but skeptical for this one. I'm really worried about the sticker use.
    Last edited by mythos-018; July 12, 2016 at 11:51 PM.

Just the way the limbs flow together so smoothly.... :3 it's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Just the way the limbs flow together so smoothly.... :3 it's nice.
    Yeah. The Barbatos kinda reminds me of the transition between Iron Man armors in the MCU. At first, they started out blocky, but then the evolved into a smoother, rounded, almost organic aesthetic. Nice work by Bandai here.

Now, let's hope they can do the same to the new Gusion. They don't need to make it as smooth as the new Barbatos. I just wish the engineers behind the Gunpla design aren't as idiotic as the last one in their excessive use of stickers and severely lacking color separation.

I'm already seeing sticker use on the shoulders, side skirts and those annoying tiny ones that wrap around the "ears" and the "cheeks" on the head again. Those new white forearm guards look like they will be stickers, too. Oh god...that's not good. It's looking like sticker hell again for this one, people.

- - - Updated - - -

This new Barbatos really makes me anticipate how it would look in its final form before the end of season 2. It really looks great now. What more when it equips its endgame gear?

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome color separation on the shoulders and head! NO STICKERS! Even the new mouthplate is molded to accommodate the grey lining from the interior of the head, unlike the current Barbatos. This is what they should have done to the shield of the current HG Gusion Rebake! Maybe even its head. Hopefully they will apply this to the new one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm scared of looking at that head there...definitely seeing an abundance of stickers. Oh boy, here we go again...cheek armor, ears and both sides of the camera: definitely white stickers. That's two on each side, so 6 white stickers. Two green stickers for the eyes since they are on separate sides of the head and one for the camera, so that's an additional three for a total of 9. NINE effin' stickers on the head this time. Not even sure if that new chin is going to be a black sticker. If so, that's 10. The only saving grace possible here would be to have the cheek armor as actual white parts, reducing the sticker count to 7 for the head alone. Great job, Bandai. Thanks for messing this up once again. I guess "upgrade" means "more stickers" in Gunpla vocabulary. Jeez.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we get portable smoothbore guns for the forearms of the new Barbatos. It'll be on another mobile worker weapons pack, though. The mobile worker itself looks improved with more armor, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. It seems this thing has more guns on its backpack. The other two are pointed to the ground. They look like beam weapons, though. I hope they're not.

- - - Updated - - -

This might be McGillis' Gundam IF it can equip two of those rapiers. Just a speculation.
    Last edited by mythos-018; July 13, 2016 at 8:14 AM.

Is it odd that when I look at that second one my mind instantly goes to Attack on Titan? O_o

Sword Freak

^ Hmmm? Which second one? You mean the brown one?

No the one with the Rapier on its right side. Those look like spare blades in there

Sword Freak

No the one with the Rapier on its right side. Those look like spare blades in there
    Oh yeah...good reference there. Not odd at all. I didn't see it that way the first time. Now that I look at it, that definitely looks like equipment from AoT. Nice call!