Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Your Favorite Songs From the Gundam Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchaser View Post
    Sad to watch Haman bash up that gold gundam. I don't understand her. If she loved that man so much, why did she do that? Little Mineva Zabi must be learning from her what not to do with the man of your dreams. Mineva did not bash the Unicorn, she made the pilot rescue her and then, she climbed into the cockpit with him and together they rode on the Unicorn into the sunset. Isn't this Haman's dream? Poor girl. I feel so sorry for her. She made mistakes, a very tragic figure in Gundam history.
    No one seems to be interested in Haman. She's so desperate for a person to share her affections with, but only knows how to communicate with violence. Spurned by Char and had all her advances ignored by Judau. What she ever saw in the latter, I still don't know, but ZZ made her look like a lovesick fool.

Turn A Turn, for the ∀ series.

Quote Originally Posted by Amuro Aznable View Post
    No one seems to be interested in Haman. She's so desperate for a person to share her affections with, but only knows how to communicate with violence. Spurned by Char and had all her advances ignored by Judau. What she ever saw in the latter, I still don't know, but ZZ made her look like a lovesick fool.
    Haman was Char's biggest mistake, he should have taken control of Zeon, including Axis and Mineva after the one year war. Instead he joined AEUG and left Zeon to Haman. He knew Haman cannot lead Zeon, she is not a member of the Zabi or Deikun family, she won't dare to make political decisions or enter into negotiations with the Federation on behalf of Zeon. Daughter of a general, she only knew how to fight. Even if she wanted to surrender to Judau, she won't dare to without orders from Char. With Char's orders, she was willing to destroy the Axis. As for what she saw in Judau, I really don't know. I can only guess that Judau reminded her of either Char or Kamille, more likely Kamille. Kamille was no ordinary protagonist, he was mentored personally by Char and Amuro. Haman must have seen how he fought so well alongside Char. If Judau is similar to Kamille, I can guess that Haman would be interested. Judau's and Kamille's skills was what she would define as Zeon efficiency. She would love to have Judau under her command.

Here's tribute to Mineva Zabi of Unicorn Gundam. For all the traumas she endured growing up.......imagine, surviving Haman Khan!

Victory Gundam: "Wieners Forever!!!"

Ikutsumono ai wo kasanete: So beautiful and sad. Especially during the last charge of the Reinforce Jr, with all the old timers.

Full song here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INA1j4S9wSU

The Reinforce's last stand clip.

Which is your preferred death of Lalah/general sad song/ending theme for MSG Encounters in Space?

Anime:

Movie:

I prefer the movie version.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Does anyone know if there is a track for the song that plays when Michel and Kiki find Shiro and Aina in "Last Resort"? It sounds like an instrumental of Mirai No Futari Ni.

Kaori Sawada - By Your Side

I don't listen to too much anime music (unless its something I know), but I do love the openings to Iron Blooded Orphans, as well as some openings for SEED. Mostly the more energetic and upbeat songs, to be honest.

Considering the fact that I cant just pick one song, I'm just gonna list 3 of my most favorite songs instead of just one (Not in order)

- Sora No Tamoto (MS Igloo)
    - Shining Finger theme (G Gundam)
    - The Winner (Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory)

"They painted the Zudah blue so that it could move at the same speed of Sonic the Hedgehog" - Some Idiot piloting an Acguy

I would also like to add that certain Gundam games had their own song, especially the SD series with their openings, just gonna list three more vgms that I loved so much from the Gundam games
    - Eisei no Cradle (Generations Genesis) I absolutely loved it as soon as I heard it during the game's trailer
    - Starry Spirits
    - Knight Gundam's theme

"They painted the Zudah blue so that it could move at the same speed of Sonic the Hedgehog" - Some Idiot piloting an Acguy

From an Aqueous Star with Love

Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Amuro Aznable View Post
    From an Aqueous Star with Love

Resolution

Both are excellent choices.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Pretty cool track and even cooler showcase of the various Gundams.

Also this cover of Gundam Seed's Find The Way is amazing! Vietnamese singer Kristine Sa does this one.

Last edited by Amuro Aznable; September 22, 2017 at 7:32 AM.

Okay guys this one is just been driving me crazy lately..... Did a lot of searching with no luck.. so I guess I'll ask The "Gundam community"

Can anyone tell me the title of the music track in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 39?

in this link @05:20
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCO9Jzvums

Triumphant and heroic themes!

Last edited by Amuro Aznable; January 26, 2018 at 10:19 AM.