Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Re: Scorn's Workshop

Thanks! I think they're coming along pretty nicely. Getting more colors in.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking a lot better with the colors mostly blocked in! I'm glad I didn't decide to clean up the white before I blocked in the main colors - I may tweak where the color separations are (considering I've already done that a bit...)

From top left:
    Ravenwing Dark Tarlon (Core Fighter crewed by a RX-79[G] and RGM-79C)
    Sammael in Sableclaw (RX-78-3 Core Fighter crewed by RX-78-3 and RGM-79C)
    2X Ravenwing Land Speeders (Core Fighter crewed by RGM-79C's)
    1x Ravenwing Darkshroud/Vengeance (Core Booster crewed by RGM-79C's. Reconstructive surgery stil in process lol)

- - - Updated - - -

And now for something completely different! A buddy invited me to his Gaslands game tomorrow, so I painted up some cars. Came out pretty decent for a few hours work with parts on hand lol

I like these breather builds - they break up the slog of big projects, and let me try out new techniques or interesting ideas I have kicking around.

Wow. Cars look great!!! Paint changes all!

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Kaboom thread resurrect! I decided to expand my 40k forces with some armored units. One, anyways. I'm calling it the G Bull Predator.

Parts are 40k rhino chassis and MG G Armor parts. Thus far the guns are still articulated, and the nose still breaks open to reveal the missiles there. I'll probably paint the cockpit window metallic green to hide the fact that it's very out of scale - we'll call it a sensor window or something.

Finally finished up my GM Command Cannon. 1/400 scale Gundam Collection conversion.

The RGM-79GsC GM Command Cannon was an attempt to capture the power of the Mega Beam Launcher fatally tested on the RX-78-4 into a mass production mobile suit. The cannon was hard wired into the suit's generator, although the GM Command Space type was the only available suit with a large enough generator to make it feasible. The cannon itself was reduced in power output (and overall size), but testing by the 9th Special Research Team demonstrated that a pair of reduced cannons would prove to be more effective, alternating shots to allow better cooling. Ultimately the test data gathered in 0080 was folded into the project that became the RGC-83 GM Cannon II.