Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mobile Suit Gundam: The iron-Blooded Orphans to air in Toonami

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gundam/comm...i_scroll_down/ My Guess is it will Air after Dimension W so we might see a trailer soon for the Dub

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: The iron-Blooded Orphans to air in Toonami

Wow that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by LION ZGM View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Gundam/comm...i_scroll_down/ My Guess is it will Air after Dimension W so we might see a trailer soon for the Dub
    What did I tell you. Just be patient, and the news will come to you.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    What did I tell you. Just be patient, and the news will come to you.
    Yeah your right also looks like DuelGundam found a new home in anime news network his still Bashing IBO even the Adult swim news

Yeah your right also looks like DuelGundam found a new home in anime news network his still Bashing IBO even the Adult swim news
    I saw some those ANN comments. It got so bad that a Moderator had to step in. As one member seems to point out, Gundam in general seems to be a hot button topic to discuss about, as a lot of people seem to go bats#!+ crazy to the point that it devolves into /m/.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I saw some those ANN comments. It got so bad that a Moderator had to step in. As one member seems to point out, Gundam in general seems to be a hot button topic to discuss about, as a lot of people seem to go bats#!+ crazy to the point that it devolves into /m/.
    I saw it to tho I actually don't like that Mod I seen him abuse his power a few times ( its really bad over there in ANN)

I saw it to tho I actually don't like that Mod I seen him abuse his power a few times ( its really bad over there in ANN)
    It is bad; it's why I don't join their discussions because it can get so heated and toxic.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

@LION ZGM: I am most definitely NOT DuelGundam. I've actually been a member here longer than everybody else (short of McGundam, some dummy/testing accounts, and the old admin, m1ck3y). Go ahead and ask Asterisk or any of the other old timers here (admittedly there's not many of us left). I just occasionally disappear for long stretches before reappearing and resuming my usual activities. My original account just got deleted during one of my hiatuses.

As for DuelGundam, he/she/it used to post on MAHQ/Mechatalk before they chased him off, then he came here, then he went back there, then apparently back here (I really don't pay much attention to him, nothing personal), and now he's apparently at ANN according to these guys.

@ZRC: Really dude? Really? I'm actually kind of offended that you would think there's even a slight chance that I'd stoop to using a sock puppet account. I don't hide behind such nonsense. I am who I am, I think what I think, and I don't care if I'm popular or not. So what would possess me to use a sock puppet account? That's something cowards do to give the illusion of support and/or to express views that they don't want to be called out on. I've got no problem being the least popular guy here. I express & defend my opinions passionately, and I make no apologies for it.

- - - Updated - - -

@LION ZGM: I actually haven't seen Delta (I don't pirate anime/watch fansubs). I'm waiting for the Japanese blu-rays with English subtitles (sneaky bastards finally found a way around Harmony Gold's nonsense). Macross just seems to be content to let its creator develop the franchise on his own schedule (which seems to be every several years or so). What little Macross I have been able to legally watch as an American has been great, and what I haven't been able to see has generally been more universally liked by the Macross community as a whole than <insert new Gundam AU here> is among the wider Gundam fan community.
    Sieg Zeon!

Still, it is nice to have Gundam back on TV here in the West. I have not seen IBO, not because it (allegedly slow) but because I was watching other stuff (and I had school to think about).
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I'm looking forward to it, I liked IBO and don't mind the slowness of the series, heck I loved Wing and man that show had some serious slowness to it. I could skip complete episodes of Wing and not be lost at all and if that was a success this will be fine. I also think OO would have done better on Toonami because the anime block on Sci-Fi was always sad anyways. Unicorn would also be a choice for me also since thats dubbed into episodes now too.

This is great. I've had my problems with IBO, though I'm definitely willing to pick it back up especially with the dub actually being a certainly now.

But more than anything I'm excited about how this might bring in a whole new generation of fas into Gundam and make Gundam more popular here. And that it might set a precedent for later gundam shows to be on Toonami, or maybe even result in, say, Age or G Reco getting dubbed and aired.

The pretty boys and their robots have returned home, just like in the Wing days!
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: https://witches.live/@fun
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Seems it will beging airing on June 4th

That soon?! Awesome.
    Last edited by Squee; May 17, 2016 at 1:59 AM.

Super Moderator

Attention:

This is a thread discussing the announcement that we will be getting a gundam show aired on US tv again. It is not a thread to complain about how you think the show sucks, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Attention:

This is a thread discussing the announcement that we will be getting a gundam show aired on US tv again. It is not a thread to complain about how you think the show sucks, etc.
    Thank you very much Squee , I only wish ANN had a Mod like you