Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Darzers Hanger.

Re: Darzers Hanger.

Trying to decide on how the want the shoulder weapons set up, I feel like the first one fits better, but the second has reasonable possibilities...

"Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Either way you are going to murder someone XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I didn't name it Siege for nothing. lol
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Is it "Sieg Zeon" or is it "Siege Zeon" XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

No, just Siege, he's piloted by a female Russian merc who is neither Feddy or Zeon. But yeah, it could SIEGE Zeon...much to a few people's here dread. Mwahahahahaha.....ha.

*hops on your desk and eats popcorn * I likes where it's going.

Careful, I have enough files on that desk that you may end up having one of yur buttcheeks sanded off.

They'll regrow. I'm lady Deadpool.

It's about the only time you could slice your butt off and smack someone with it and actually mean you slapped them with your ass.

:3 lol yup.

So basically, the handle for the shield SUCKS, I mean, the regular normal parts and set up for the shield handle does not work that well, so pretty much I'm planning a two stage type handle. The first being a grip of course, and the second being a pin guide type bar that will probably have a anchor point in the forearm instead of just hanging on it...

I think after the first shot and seeing how'd it'd look with the shield, I might not even have the missile pod on the left shoulder, choices choices...

Oh wow... I like the first pic better. Guns on the right side I mean.

Lastly does this beast seriously needs a shield. I am want more guns~ lol

What about mounting it on the shoulder so it could be moved down with a arm like the full armor but it would be held in the hand then it would have storage and support, and if it's ment to ram it could get a good solid charge

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Daltrons-counter-attack; May 21, 2017 at 8:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lgt1977 View Post
    Oh wow... I like the first pic better. Guns on the right side I mean.

Lastly does this beast seriously needs a shield. I am want more guns~ lol
    Yeah, it does kinda need that shield. Siege is a mobile battering ram and long range assault type, so the shield is a must since it can also be used to make enemies into wall paintings as well as defend from both heavy and lite ranged attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzer View Post
    Yeah, it does kinda need that shield. Siege is a mobile battering ram and long range assault type, so the shield is a must since it can also be used to make enemies into wall paintings as well as defend from both heavy and lite ranged attacks.
    so I guess siege will have tons of thrusters at the back to propel this juggernaut toward?