Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Question Non-Gunpla Section?

Morning guys,

I know that I'm brand new here, but I have a little suggestion. I searched through the forums to see if there was maybe a section where those who were also into the figurines could post and share their own collection or news, but I couldn't find anything like that. If I'm wrong, correct me, and lead me in the right direction. However, if there isn't one, could we possibly create one? Pretty much a copy paste template just like the Gundam Models thread section, but pertaining to all things Robot Damashii/GFF/Metal Build, etc.

I'd love to be able to zip over here first with information pertaining to a new Tamashii Nations release, or read about it from someone else who is also on top of the news.

Thanks, have a good one!

-Affricktion

Re: Non-Gunpla Section?

I second this suggestion. I've been looking into getting MSIAs and Robot Spirits of certain MS with no gunpla counterpart (Alvaatron, for example). It would be nice to have a subforum for figures.
    Get your Gunpla news and reviews HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndSndWve

Thirded. I have a few neat-looking gashapon figures of pilots and an I-doll that I could show off.
    Sieg Zeon!

There are non-gunpla model kits like Zoids that I'm interested in. A proper section for non gundam kits might be useful.

I'm also into transformers toys and I've had my eye on some revoltechs too. So yeah, I'd be up for this.

If you all just mean a section for non-gunpla gundam toys, I'd say just put that in the Cool Gundam Stuff forum Or make it a sub section of that.
    "So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth show... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots? " - The Simpsons 167, The Itchy & Scratchey & Poochey Show

Second this, I'm into transformers and it would be neat to be discuss em here.
    I'm also starting collecting Figma as well.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Super Moderator

As of now, there is nothing that can be changed on the board. Due to the issues that were had last year with the board, control over what can be changed is solely in the hands of the site owner.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    As of now, there is nothing that can be changed on the board. Due to the issues that were had last year with the board, control over what can be changed is solely in the hands of the site owner.
    Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for responding!