Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Gundam Breaker 3 is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Yeah probably.

Does it work with JP PSN or am I going to need to make a HK/Asia region one for it?

Also side note, completely unrelated, but are you the same Nozaku from /m/? Just dawned on me that it could be, unless it's a mad coincidence.
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I think it will still work with the regular PSN but I'm honestly not sure.

Also no I don't go on 4chan. Too many jackasses for my taste.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191856&dateline=14157  55051
    PSN Username: Gundump

Quote Originally Posted by NoZaku View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I think it will still work with the regular PSN but I'm honestly not sure.

Also no I don't go on 4chan. Too many jackasses for my taste.
    Oh lol.

There's a manga translator that uses the same name as you lol.

I'll look into it, it'll probably be awhile before I get it, week or two before I get paid.

Oh lol.

There's a manga translator that uses the same name as you lol.

I'll look into it, it'll probably be awhile before I get it, week or two before I get paid.
    Unfortunately the English sub version isn't out until late April...But the regular Japanese version is out now so if you want to risk it...
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191856&dateline=14157  55051

Oh may as well get it then while it's cheaper.

Also risk it? How so? Wouldn't be the first import Rodeo I've done, nor the first Gundam Breaker Rodeo I've had.

Oh may as well get it then while it's cheaper.

Also risk it? How so? Wouldn't be the first import Rodeo I've done, nor the first Gundam Breaker Rodeo I've had.
    Just a suggestion. I didn't know how much import experience you had.

Quote Originally Posted by NoZaku View Post
    Just a suggestion. I didn't know how much import experience you had.
    Yeah I've been importing games pretty much I got my PS3 and realized they had a Wangan Midnight game on it lol my bad. I may as well go with the JP version, cheap ATM, and I have a JP PSN where as I don't have an Asia one so it's safer for me in that regard as I don't need another PSN lol.

Question for the group: With a US PSN account, how do you go about getting the English sub version for PS4?

Pre Order the Asia ver with Eng Subs, it comes out the end of next month. There isn't region protection on the game, so any ps4 can play it.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    Pre Order the Asia ver with Eng Subs, it comes out the end of next month. There isn't region protection on the game, so any ps4 can play it.
    Is there a website or link to the preorder? If it cannot be posted here publicly please PM it to me. Many thanks in advance.

I don't know where else to order it at the moment, but here is the Play Asia site for preordering the PS4 English version. Everyone says to get the Fedex shipping, even though it is $15.90 cause it takes the least amount of time/better tracking. Personally, every game I have ordered from over seas has been shipped this way, and I honestly recommend it as I have never had a problem with the Fedex shipping.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Huh the subs version is cheaper...may as well wait then. Thanks for the link I was just gonna buy the JP version for more. (Figured the fact that Eng subs where on the Asia version would drive up the demand, and the price)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I second the FedEx thing, it's quick (like two days quick) and there's never been an issue with it.

Apparantly GB3 is so popular that they are going to add more gunpla to it:

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...aming.html?m=1

Makes sense, iirc they had free dlc for breaker 2 nice to see that (I assume) the same is happening here.

Probably gonna pre order this soon I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this and I thought of you Nozaku

Funny thing is that I was gonna do this once I heard the Hazels sensor head was in since the rebake has always reminded me of it and GP01Fb kinda between the head and the booster/extra arm holder things. (Mostly the silhouette)

- - - Updated - - -

Better one

A few things that I would like to see from the Gundam Breaker line are the ability to hold a main ranged weapon in the left hand, be able to dual wield two different main ranged weapons, and be able to single wield a weapon from a dual weapon set (i.e. the Twin Buster Rifle). Also to be able to edit parts and be able to take away aspects of certain parts, like remove the fuel tanks from a backpack. Unless these are already features in GB3, which would be awesome.

Does anybody plan to get GB3 for the Vita? That's what I'm buying it for, initially. But I'd like to play with some people... It'd definitely make some things easier, I think. SEA version comes out in two weeks. Hype hype hype.

I think, though I'm not sure, for your last bit, Twitch, that edits like that may be possible in GB3. But I'm not really sure, so... I just know I've seen some crazy stuff on youtube. I'd love to see pilot customization outside of picking a pilot suit, though. I think that'd be amazing.

Personally, I'm extremely excited for weapon drops. In GB2, I only have like 8 weapons, despite being nearly done with the main story. It's kind of pathetic, actually.