Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Master Grade Destiny and Master Grade Strike Freedom Manual Translation

Hi, i'm new here

I just was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that knows how to read Japanese fluently? I need pieces of info on the wings of the Strike Freedom and the Destiny Gundam. If anyone could translate these sentence by sentence the would be much appreciated. I'm doing a little bit of research regarding their wings of light.

Strike Freedom Gundam (wing unit):
    http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/m97/p/m97_mb0015.JPG

Destiny Gundam (wing unit):
    http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/mg10...01s_mb0013.JPG

Heres what I got for the Destiny from Google:

Wing parts are arranged symmetrically around the main thruster, internal small wing is housed in a large part, the wing of a total of ten groups to be deployed. The thruster in the wink. DSSD (has been diverted deep space exploration development Vuwachuru was developed in 谾鞠. Lumiere of technology, raising the output DSSD the light of the feces appears Note that non-military organization, albeit is also receiving support of Furanto There, the technology has been completely reject the technical cooperation of the military is unlikely to have been directly transmitted from DSSD, also with respect to the completed system, in GSX401 FW Stargazer of DssDB, solar Il to receive the solar wind in the curtain of light system a. In contrast are the basic, in the Destiny, only perhaps foundation 支術 big difference in operation method, such as the main propulsion during acceleration the Mitsumasa mighty by the special energy conversion obtained from the system can be seen is shared cage. It should be noted that it is believed that was a different evolution in parallel to each other, the aircraft is equipped with a propulsion system according to the wing of a similar light, originally designed in ZAFT, after it was in the hands of Kirayamato to ZGMF- X20A Strike Freedom and, Mars migrants (7 Jean) request such GSF- YAMO1 del evening Astray fabricated by junk shop is if one of the these aircraft that have been identified seem details of the system is to different specifications of from basic technology, in mobile suit development history if that it has completed at the same time in multiple locations, very light wings emerging from the wing wing of light that say it's an interesting case, mighty light pressure obtained by a special energy conversion In the Destiny that is equipped with a hybrid system by nuclear engine and hyper due trione that the driving force, and non-

And for the Freedom:

change zGMF- X 1 maximum of differences between OA Freedom is a large wing of the back that had a function as an aircraft attitude illa and the heat radiating plate, the machine weapon wing which combines the function of the platform estimated dregs raster Super Dragoon 2 Mobile armament wing was thing is that death, and data of the next second stage series of Saft, the DSSD (deep space exploration development mechanism) propulsion system that originated in the "Vu~owachuru" Lumiere "technology to 餘体 that rely b office eight wing that has been communicated 蜀旆 liEI is, above La. By deep without Rit Yamato and show-out beautiful brave enough to not think HeiYasushi was placed on the battlefield. Dragoon system named Super Dragoon, while based on the I user of the sky learning iliaz mosquitoes dependent J no world te system "has been developed by ZAFT, 閒 from Kira that improvement of extraction E are gill predicates Assuming the Yamato as pie D outside of the machine, fruit which was designed, in a multi-lock-on has won a simultaneous attack ENE of more than Freedom, the Makachikara of all-range OsamuMidori by Tokari operation. Usually, this only of the amount of information processing is a hardly impossible crime areas to ordinary people, in addition to Kirayamato is a super co-Thi Ne Reuters is more is impossible to take advantage of this instrumentation to the fullest, riot weapons Wing and are three equipped with the as education thrust thrusters, which was developed DSSD (depth eE Fuka暨 Bana 据) GS was developed by X4 D 1 FNV Sutageza to adopted interplanetary navigation propulsion system, Tsu~owachuru, the Lumiere RyuMakoto-go Super Doran is Ko推 dregs raster will be able to take full advantage of the thrusters of the Te A, more R Fast 戰誾 is when the g to be the mosquitoes can be visually wings of blue light However, judgment and 罧練 with superior is required in the delicate core 褋作. . Vuwachuru. Lumiere distribution ime is ab share also ZAFT. a that ZGM FX428 similar system also say that the near-seed in Destiny is mounted

The Freedom one doesn't make a whole lot of sense though. Haha.

Re: Master Grade Destiny and Master Grade Strike Freedom Manual Translation

If you have an android phone you can take a picture through Google translate, or load a pic and get a decent translation. I used it for my recent RG Char's Zaku
    Zeonic Gunpla and Battletech enthusiast, and NDT Inspector

Yea I was using google too for the Strike Freedom, it was translted in a similar manner. Not making much sense to me. Google translate unfortunetly does not translate things properly, but from what you posted and from whats is on gundam wiki I don't think anyone has deciphered the discriptions in full detail, because whats this about thing "light pressure" from the translation? Thanks for the assistance btw. Might try to message a Japanese user here see what he/she knows. I feel like im on to something. If anyone can decipher in full please feel free to do so

Photons brah, the pressure of photons. Lol, j/k, #Noclue
    Zeonic Gunpla and Battletech enthusiast, and NDT Inspector

This site may not have the descriptions/story you're looking for, but this is a good site nevertheless: http://www.mech9.com/p/translated-mo...or-guides.html