Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243

Re: Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans

Play of the game:

This thing

As Bastion

For those who don't get it:

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Bastion Kinda like the thing, partially because it does kinda remind me of bastion but aside from that also reminds me of a Tierren esq thingy.

I guessing this savage man is the Führer of gjallarhorn ? his name is Lastel Elion I'm assuming he pilots King Baal

- - - Updated - - -

we also have one more individual from the seven stars, his Ioch Kujan, the head of the Kujan family that belongs to the Seven Stars.

oh and we have Zack >_> who is pretty much the rat trap of IBO...... Yeah nobody cares about Zack.

Dayne Uhai a new member of Tekkadan's maintenance section.

Radice Relot, Tekkadan's Earth Branch auditor.

and last but not last our new Ace pilot ( who might pilot a Gundam )

My boy Hash Midi who has a strong connection with Mikazuki for some odd reason

- - - Updated - - -

ASW-G-11 Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City ( I know strange name )

Shishiden

Yugo

Leginraze (Julietta)

Leginraze (Ioch)

EB-06r Grazelitre (McGillis for now)

Can't wait for a subbed version of the video. So hyped.
    --------------------------------------------------------

That Yugo design makes no sense. I want it.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

I want the Shishiden :3

Bless you.

I'm sure you guys have already heard the news about Funimation and crunchyroll so here my question what dose that mean for Iron-blooded orphans season 2 ? since Funimation said on their Q&A

"Subtitled versions of many of Funimation's shows will be moving over to Crunchyroll, and English dubs from the Crunchyroll library will be now available on FunimationNow. In addition, Funimation will be creating and streaming new English dubs for shows currently only available with subtitles on Crunchyroll. Funimation will also promote and distribute releases for new Crunchyroll shows on home video and digital download-to-own formats. We will also distribute home video and digital download releases for Crunchyroll shows that have already been announced. Show availability on each platform will be updated in stages, so keep an eye on our Blog for more details!"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh now this answer got me very curious

In the weeks to come, FunimationNow Subscribers will be able to watch English dubs of Crunchyroll's summer titles including 91 Days, Mob Psycho 100, and Orange. We will announce our combined Fall Season programming later this month and will post details to our Blog at

if that the case what dose this mean for IBO in Toonami ?

Hmmm...I wonder if Funimation's phasing out their own streaming service?

That McGillis custom Graze Ritter has me intrigued, and I hope we'll get to see McGillis pilot it a few times. We didn't get to see much of the Graze Ritter in the first season, so I can't wait to see more of it in s2.
    http://67.media.tumblr.com/fa539320e582d5461916e3764313ac97/tumblr_n32twpO4DX1touix4o1_250.jpg

So I finally finished watching the first season of IBO (yeah I know I'm behind, but I was watching the English dub on Toonami), and here are my thoughts on it: I don't think it deserves a lot of the hate that it receives, but at the same same time I think that some its fans over-hype it more than it deserves. My three biggest knocks against Iron-Blooded Orphans are a lack action scenes in an action mecha genre series, a lack of a big payoff conflict that is prominent in all Gundam series, and some generally weak world-building. That said, it has plenty of positives: 1) The political drama portrayed in here is some the finest I have ever seen; 2) The development of the characters - particularly the developments of McGillis, Gaelio, Orga, and Kudelia - are fairly strong; 3) The mecha designs are the most unique MS's I've ever seen; 4) The fight choreography - when it shows up - is amazing; 5) The overall aesthetic is really cool as it gives the series an 08th MS Team vibe. Overall, I'd rate this series 7.6/10 (which in my book places it ahead of Wing and behind Seed).
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Damn these epic cliff hangers each week!!!
    todays ep was great.

Originally, I wasn't that impressed, I've since re watched season 1 and enjoyed it more. The mecha are very unique and I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    So I finally finished watching the first season of IBO (yeah I know I'm behind, but I was watching the English dub on Toonami), and here are my thoughts on it: I don't think it deserves a lot of the hate that it receives, but at the same same time I think that some its fans over-hype it more than it deserves. My three biggest knocks against Iron-Blooded Orphans are a lack action scenes in an action mecha genre series, a lack of a big payoff conflict that is prominent in all Gundam series, and some generally weak world-building. That said, it has plenty of positives: 1) The political drama portrayed in here is some the finest I have ever seen; 2) The development of the characters - particularly the developments of McGillis, Gaelio, Orga, and Kudelia - are fairly strong; 3) The mecha designs are the most unique MS's I've ever seen; 4) The fight choreography - when it shows up - is amazing; 5) The overall aesthetic is really cool as it gives the series an 08th MS Team vibe. Overall, I'd rate this series 7.6/10 (which in my book places it ahead of Wing and behind Seed).
    Bro you should really go full on season 2. You will be in for a even more fun roller coaster ride.

Still waiting on the new ep!~

I Can'T Wait To See Who Will Pilot Gundam Bael

Season 2 has been very interesting so far! Who agrees?