Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Re: Get it off your chest

yea i got no problems jumping into a fight but im either taking the side of who i think is right or just trying to chill everyone out.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Super Moderator

What fight?

Back on topic.

Evangelion is an okay show.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

*sings let it go horribly*

all that jazz about just joking vs passive aggressive comments.

and im kinda on the fence with Evangelion. it was good but sometimes it felt like they were trying to hard i dont know.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    *sings let it go horribly*

all that jazz about just joking vs passive aggressive comments.

and im kinda on the fence with Evangelion. it was good but sometimes it felt like they were trying to hard i dont know.
    >sings let it go

Well thanks bud, now it's stuck in my head again and I need to erase it from my memory, again.

haha you're welcome. lol

Zaku on kova luu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post

This, eca tried to hard and suffered for it. That said I'll blatantly admit, some of my dislike stems from the fans. Other part is I just don't like the show isn't my cup of tea and really didn't enjoy any of it I can see why someone would, but not me really for allot of small factors that add up, to quote immortal Joe I found it in most senses of the word to be "Mediocre!" So don't hate it just don't like it either.

Gendo is at least fun for bad dad memes even if I've found a worse one recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    What fight?

Back on topic.

Evangelion is an okay show.
    I've never seen Evangelion. Isn't that the one where the robots are hooked up to wires though?

It's the one where Ultraman is controlled by the worst protagonist ever.

I think 00 season 2 is better than season 1.

I can't stand G-Gundam, even though I usually like crazy over-the-top shows like that.

Destiny was better than SEED until they dragged Kira back in.

Stargazer was the most emotionally devoid thing I've ever seen. The narrative itself wasn't bad, but it seemed like not a single character gave a damn about anything that happened.

I really, really hate the Turn A Gundam. And basically everything else from the show except the Turn X and Sumo.

The 08th MS Team is overrated. Not bad, but not the masterpiece everyone seems to think it is.

Gundam X is awesome (no clue if this is debatable or not, I don't see many people talking about it)

7 of of every 10 monoeye MS look like shit to me. Sorry Zeon fanboys, that's just how it is.

I think that just about covers it for now.
    Get your Gunpla news and reviews HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndSndWve

Nah its generally said that X is decent-good around here by most. Hell remove my nostalgia for G and I may go as far to say its best gundam series of the 90s IMO. (Competition isn't that stiff aside from G though, seeing as the other competitors are wing and victory)

Kira Yamato is nowhere near the worst Gundam protagonist ever, not even like bottom 5. Gets way too much hate.

Gundam 0083, Anavel Gato aside, is a pretty bad series. Kou is probably the worst Gundam protagonist.

Gundam Wing, despite being my first Gundam series, is a pretty bad and nonsense-filled series for the most part.

Endless Waltz tho is amazing, and the best Gundam movie by far. Sorry CCA and AWoT fans, its the truth.

Gundam SEED and Destiny are actually fairly enjoyable and likable, most people who say it sucks are just following the herd, mob mentally-like. They aren't even in like the bottom 5 either.

Tomino's last great Gundam work was CCA (Gundam F91 had some great ideas, but it is clearly an unfinished work that probably shouldn't of been released).

Crossbone Gundam the manga is the best thing to come out of UC.

Xi Gundam is very hideous, with way too much crap on it. Maybe the ugliest lead Gundam design in any series.

That is it for now, I am sure I will think of some more stuff later on.

Victory 1 and it's derivatives are the best thing to come out of Victory in terms of well...anything.

Second Victory from the Novel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V2. (Literally does what the V2 does, but has superior Victory looks)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Victory 1 and it's derivatives are the best thing to come out of Victory in terms of well...anything.

Second Victory from the Novel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V2. (Literally does what the V2 does, but has superior Victory looks)
    I second these thoughts, tho I am not the biggest V1 fan either. V-Dash is pretty sweet tho, I think I will use it in a future RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    I second these thoughts, tho I am not the biggest V1 fan either. V-Dash is pretty sweet tho, I think I will use it in a future RP.
    Yeah aside from V1, and the Javelin, I really don't like most of the designs from the show.

I like the Motorcycle ships, in an Ironic way, but yeah that's about it. V2 is okay off and on, but V1 much better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post

Even though I'm a massive V2boo, I'm gonna agree.