Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MG Nataku Coming Soon!

They really did not let you know that it shipped out? So I guess I better keep an eye out in the mail then....

Quote Originally Posted by XXXG-01H View Post
    Thank you much for that link, Asterisk - I used google to figure out how much Gentei's price for Altron is in US Dollars. $55.85 sounds a shitload better than $94.95, lol!

How's their service? How long does it usually take to get your order?
    You will be paying around $26 for shipping. So your looking at around $80 for your kit. It's not much cheaper but when you ad sales tax and shipping at gp, ggi, model grade, or tatsu its still cheaper and Gentei. Plus Gentei will put extra kits that he has had instock for awhile on sale and do give aways. He gust did one to win a banshee norn and to win another kit. I've talked to Travis at Gentei a few times with questions I had. He seems like a decent. But what I like was the fact he would reply the next day or within a few hours depending on what time it was in Japan unlike gg.. Since you live in California like me. If your order is in the first batch of releases you should have the kit with in 5 days of its release. Personally Gentei is my go to. I love there prices, shipping, and service. O will use the others if the kit I want is out of stock but that's the only time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    I ordered a Pale Rider from them. It was a bit less than 2 weeks between its release and when I got it; I'm on the east coast, so it might be quicker for you. Anyhow, the only catch is they didn't let me know when it shipped, so I didn't even know if I'd made it in the first batch of pre-orders or not.

Regardless, I recommend them.
    Just curious which shipping method did you use? I think on of the shipping options is a not trackable on. Or someone forgot to send the tracking number. I've never had a issue with them. They use to send out a email saying your package is really to be shipped. I I can't remember if they still do.

What is P-Bandai? Is there a sticky for this kind of terminology?

Premium bandai, it usually means it is a exclusive kit, figure, or toy from bandai sold on here http://p-bandai.jp/.

P-Bandai means Premium Bandai. It's their own premium online shop that is exclusive to Japan only. However, quite a few dealers over here import these exclusive kits over here at a premium price. So instead of paying like $45 P-Bandai MG kit, you end up paying more (in some cases up to double the original P-Bandai price).
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    You will be paying around $26 for shipping. So your looking at around $80 for your kit. It's not much cheaper but when you ad sales tax and shipping at gp, ggi, model grade, or tatsu its still cheaper and Gentei. Plus Gentei will put extra kits that he has had instock for awhile on sale and do give aways. He gust did one to win a banshee norn and to win another kit. I've talked to Travis at Gentei a few times with questions I had. He seems like a decent. But what I like was the fact he would reply the next day or within a few hours depending on what time it was in Japan unlike gg.. Since you live in California like me. If your order is in the first batch of releases you should have the kit with in 5 days of its release. Personally Gentei is my go to. I love there prices, shipping, and service. O will use the others if the kit I want is out of stock but that's the only time.
    Seems like a pretty good little shop/company. I'll really have to look into getting the Nataku from them. One thing though that works in Tatsu's favor is I live pretty close to them, so I usually order my kits online (to get the points) then just go pick it up from their shop, so I don't really have to worry about shipping. If their prices for the Tallgeese II and III - upper $90's I believe - were any indication though, they'll want a pretty penny for the Nataku as well; I'm glad they don't charge that much for all their kits, lol.

Of course, I'm still thinking about just getting the MG Shenlong and doing a kitbash to turn it into Nataku. Makes me wish I hadn't thrown out that old HG Nataku I had...
    Current Gunpla Projects: Launcher/Sword Strike updated 5/13/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 5/12/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Next Gunpla Project: ?

"Is that a dick knife? All of my wut" - Zaku

Thanks for the quick response guys!

I got one! A surprise from my brother.