23 62.16%
  • Return of the Jedi

8 21.62%
  • The Force Awakens

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Re: Star Wars Thread

I'll have to check it out, I think I've seen it on Netflix if I'm not mistaken. God knows I don't use my Netflix that often, I think I've turned it on like...twice in the past two months rofl. Everyone else uses it more than me for sure.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

Netflix, powerful a tool it is for binging shows.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Netflix, powerful a tool it is for binging shows.
    Indeed.

Mainly stopped because of some issues I was having a bit ago, that and Ran out of Top Gear to binge on there.

I should go back and finish my Star Trek entirity whats though. Though that's for another day. I should check it out. Are any of the movies on there as well? Might watch the old Trilogy again before the new movie. Actually if not might just watch it on blu ray with some friends the day before we go see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also side note, since Snowspeeder was mentioned, and I was actually talking with a friend about it today:

Anyone ever have any of these Star Wars Transformers? Had this one when I was younger like 9-10 maybe ish I think. Kinda wish I still had it arround to display or something. IDK Really liked it but well...I like Mecha, and I like snow speeders...
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

So since I follow Star Wars Rebels pretty religiously, I found a couple of clips pertaining to the show that were showcased at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA (which I missed even though Anaheim is literally a 10 minute drive from where I live):

I guess the old saying remains true, some things never change. And here's the other clip:

So since this B-Wing is a prototype and colored red, does that mean it's three times faster than the standard production version?

Hooray, the Clones are back! Let's see, we got Captain Rex, Commander Wolffe, and Clone Commando Gregor.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Ok, this is the THE best thing ive seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post

Yeah that is awesome but man where where you a few months ago?

It was all over here, and /m/ amd other boards, and the internet still f***I'm awesome.

I personally hated this, didnt feel like Star Wars at all. Plus I am pro-Rebel, hate Imp stuff other than the TIE Interceptor and TIE Hunter from side story stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    I personally hated this, didnt feel like Star Wars at all. Plus I am pro-Rebel, hate Imp stuff other than the TIE Interceptor and TIE Hunter from side story stuff.
    Okay, yes the Rebels lost this battle (which sucks), but you got to admit that the animation looks pretty damn cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I noticed that the majority of people who voted on the poll really liked Empire Strikes Back.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    Rebel scum pls leave, before i call the Imperial holonet police.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Okay, yes the Rebels lost this battle (which sucks), but you got to admit that the animation looks pretty damn cool!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I noticed that the majority of people who voted on the poll really liked Empire Strikes Back.
    The Animation wasn't half bad, thats true, but it didn't have a Star Wars vibe to me as I said.

I voted for Return of the Jedi personally. It is my favorite to watch, but I will agree that Empire is the better movie. Empire is just a tad bit too slow at times for my tastes.

Rebel scum pls leave, before i call the Imperial holonet police.
    So many Rebel scum here.

That said everyone gets an opinion. Personally liked the video it was supposed to just be neat, and I like the dog fights and such allot more than all the mystical space hero stuff anyways. Honestly its why I like battlefront and such.

Thats why my favorite episodes in Clone Wars are the clone centric ones.
    Especially Umbara Arch.

This. Thats why my favorite episodes in Clone Wars are the clone centric ones.
    Especially Umbara Arch.
    Nice to see I'm not the only one, usually when I say this to people usually a friend of mine, he goes like 'What why? The Jedi and shit are the point' well yeah they're the main point in the movies and such doesn't mean I can't like other points more than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Nice to see I'm not the only one, usually when I say this to people usually a friend of mine, he goes like 'What why? The Jedi and shit are the point' well yeah they're the main point in the movies and such doesn't mean I can't like other points more than it.
    Always felt like that. Lazors and cool battles>>>>>>Space monks with neon sticks.

Always felt like that. Lazors and cool battles>>>>>>Space monks with neon sticks.
    Amen to that.