Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: It's an all out Mobile Suit war! What do you take?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel With A Shotgun View Post
    lol, Overkill much?

I certainly don't believe in Overkill...I just believe in making sure something stays really, REALLY dead.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Okay, if we're talkig actual mobile suits....

The Turns, Quant, and Devil are already taken so, really, that leaves....

G Self with the Pefect Pack.

The Photon Torpedos, being weaponized anti-matter, are basically an automatic one hit kill move on anything if it hits. Berli flat out said he only set them to a fraction of their actual power.

Problem is just, ya know, they have to HIT. So, I'm most likely doomed anyway.

I guess I could go G Lucifer and it just becomes a stalemate with the Turns because none of us would wants to actually use Moonlight Butterfly. But the G Lucifer is basically a weaker Turn due to the lack of an I-field. But we can assume it has the same nanomachines since they're required for the MB.
    Last edited by Riah; June 15, 2016 at 3:17 AM.
    "So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth show... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots? " - The Simpsons 167, The Itchy & Scratchey & Poochey Show

I picked the turn x just so I would want to do it in this scenario. This twisted game needs reset.

Actually that AC meme got me thinking V2, Zanspine and Second victory would all be pretty top teir choices. (Obviously not Turn, Gself or DG tier)
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; June 15, 2016 at 3:59 AM.

Ummm FA Unicorn... nuff said.. Maybe the Neo Zeong, cause it includes a Sazabi!

There would need to be a restriction to make sure it doesn't get silly like that, like restricting it to grunts/mass production suits or something.

edit: But then somebody would mess that up too with a Nu Gundam Mass Production Type or something.
    Last edited by Riah; June 15, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
    "So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth show... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots? " - The Simpsons 167, The Itchy & Scratchey & Poochey Show

That reset thing wasn't meaning for this game it as an AC about me hitting moonlight butterfly.

As for mp,. I got grand f9 are mp units I'd go with that they'd rock stop mp nu which wasn't that impression easier from being a decent performance sititwasnt anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    That reset thing wasn't meaning for this game it as an AC about me hitting moonlight butterfly.

As for mp,. I got grand f9 are mp units I'd go with that they'd rock stop mp nu which wasn't that impression easier from being a decent performance sititwasnt anything special.
    But you're just proving my point. It's not actually about everyone's favorite mobile suits and such, it's about who can get dibs on the strongest suit first, which is boring.

I would take the Reborns Gundam because having access to twin GN Drives as well as the Reborns Cannon could give me the edge in a fight. also i just really like that Gundam anyway.

reborns_g_c_by_henry1025-d5mf0cw.jpg

which you like MS?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOdrbLZy8C7lUAY_iikWwA

Gundam Versus New Play Movies
    Please request New MS!
    https://g-versus.ggame.jp/cbt/

- - - Updated - - -

which you like MS?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOdrbLZy8C7lUAY_iikWwA

Gundam Versus New Play Movies
    Please request New MS!
    https://g-versus.ggame.jp/cbt/

I'must going to have to go with Turn a Gundam (Black History ver.), that has only appeared in the G Generation games, it's pretty damn overpowered so when it comes to sides I would like to face everything/one alone with this suit
    maxresdefault.jpg

"They painted the Zudah blue so that it could move at the same speed of Sonic the Hedgehog" - Some Idiot piloting an Acguy