Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Re: RPC's WIP ~ my first MG's

Can't blame you for passing on the Sinanju for now. Not like it was the real deal version anyway, haha.

Your plans for the ball sound great, especially if you can find a shark mouth decal.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Quote Originally Posted by Dlinker View Post
    Can't blame you for passing on the Sinanju for now. Not like it was the real deal version anyway, haha.

Your plans for the ball sound great, especially if you can find a shark mouth decal.
    Yep, i wouldn't recomend those kits to anyone this one is very very poo!

A quick look for decals for the ball and they can be had on ebay. Just need to decide on the LED light arrangement. Im thinking cab and side windows and then I'm not sure, thrusters maybe, gun barrle not sure. Both? What do you all think?

- - - Updated - - -

And just for the hell of it, heaveyarms with up graded backpack.....

Last edited by rockpopandchips; June 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM.

lol, Heavy's got this look on his face like "Exxxcccuussee me! What is this on my back?"
    Current Gunpla Projects: Launcher/Sword Strike updated 5/13/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 5/12/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Next Gunpla Project: ?

"Is that a dick knife? All of my wut" - Zaku

Hmmm, I'd go for the cab, side windows, and thrusters. I'm not a big fan of lights in weapons unless it has a beam effect part, haha.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Quote Originally Posted by XXXG-01H View Post
    lol, Heavy's got this look on his face like "Exxxcccuussee me! What is this on my back?"
    Yep he does look a bit odd.

- - - Updated - - -

So i have snapped this together and test fitted a nano LED and im on with drilling for the wires.

It's creepy and badass all at the same time!
    Current Gunpla Projects: Launcher/Sword Strike updated 5/13/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 5/12/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Never thought of it as creepy but your rite, it does have a menacing creepy look to it.

The LED lights might be going in favour of some very flash fibre optics, if i can ever figure out how to wire them up......im no sparky.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And here is a sneek preview of the fibre optic kit that i will be using in the RB-79. The was made for me by small scale lights in the uk i would highly recomend anyone wanting to fit any sort of lights in any modles, contact them, i can not recomend them enough.

http://www.smallscalelights.co.uk/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This also arrived today, the box is a lot bigger than i expected but whats inside look very nice but alas it will stay on the shelf until i finish the ball and i have decorated the bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by rockpopandchips; June 11, 2015 at 4:03 PM.

Woo! Aile Strike Ver. RM!

Ooohh, stoked to see those fiber optics installed.

I plann on doing a perfect strike but would really like a 1/100 skygrasper to with him, keeping fingers crossed someone produce one as i dont have the skill needed to scratch build one.

- - - Updated - - -

First pass at the painting, this was mostly done by brush so it need another coat and some tidying.

That looks amazing. You got some excellent detailing going so far.

Cheers i hope i can clean some of the details up a bit more.

I also have snap fitted this together as the start of my Perfect Strike build, its a very nice add on.

- - - Updated - - -

Those Strike parts look great. What company made them? They don't look like Bandai designs. Hmmm, Dragon Momoko?

Yep you got it, i think they are much better looking than the bandai sword add on and fit together just as well, a nice little kit.

Ha, thought so. How are the parts overall? Their TGIII isn't too good so I'm curious to see if their accessories are better quality.