Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Mr. Color Gundam color

Looking online I can't find any info about the Gundam color line. Is there a place that says what exactly they are other than a buck more, and hopefully close to the mix ratios of other paints on the color guide with kits?

Thanks

Re: Mr. Color Gundam color

Gundam color is just a small selection commonly seen color on Gundam kits but color you see listed in the assembly manual is usually just regular Mr. Color paints. As to matching color, If

http://www.mech9.com/

Have the translated instruction for the kit you have in mind. It's just a matter of matching the color name to the Mr. Color chart here:

http://www.mech9.com/p/translated-mo...or-guides.html

If there's no translated manual available. then it gets tough as you would have to try matching the Japanese character to the color chart above.

I've never seen a gundam color called for on the paint guide of a kit. I didn't know if they were some of the more common mixes pre-done. Like many of the 00 and wing blues are a 60/40 or 70/30 mix of cobalt and indy blue, so are one of the gundam color blues that mix?

Luckily translations aren't a problem, one of my best friends married a Japanese girl. It's been handy on some of the older kits that aren't on mech9.

That's a good question. I've only use a few of them, namely the MS White, Red and Blue for the union A.F. and they seems to work well for the 00 raiser and GP01 that I built. For other kits, I just use the regular Mr Color and mix then accordingly.

I've always asked for some to be put on there and he puts them on pretty quickly. No need to go through looking at the chart.