Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DBZ Thread

DBZ Thread

Let's talk DBZ more Importantly Fukkatsu no F

Re: DBZ Thread

not gonna lie. so hyped. between this and Xenoverse, DBZ knows how to bring its fans back to it
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam_Asgard View Post
    not gonna lie. so hyped. between this and Xenoverse, DBZ knows how to bring its fans back to it
    The Gold Frieza is weird looking though. I still hope to see more DBZ though.

im liking how it looks like the extended cast will get some face time
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

im liking how it looks like the extended cast will get some face time
    What about Buu, Goten, Trunks, Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, Yamcha, Chatozu, Android 17 & 18, and Kabito Kai.

I'm liking how the final show down looks to be Frieza Vs. Vegeta. That, I'm hyped for.

Frieza's my favorite DBZ villian so that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jae102 View Post
    What about Buu, Goten, Trunks, Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, Yamcha, Chatozu, Android 17 & 18, and Kabito Kai.
    When was the last time Yamcha, or Chatozu did anything? Rofl I wouldn't hold your breath.

Plus Mystica Gohan, is just Gohan, it was a permenant powerbuff not something that turns off and on. It isn't his fault he got Jobbed.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

whaaat about them?

Yeah. i feel like Frieza vs Vegeta rivalry always kinda... fizzled. I mean We are talking the tyrant that dethroned Vegeta, took away his family legacy, and subjected him to just a soldier. AND killed his father too. Frieza and Vegeta should have more tension between them and a battle of the ages.

Cell is my fave villain, but Frieza I'll always admit is the most classic.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

What I like about Frieza is he had a Goal, one that was more than Cells or Buu's LOL DESTROY AND KILL BECAUSE.

Frieza controlled a damn sizable chunk of the Galaxy. Yeah he liked killing and tortureing but he did more than just that. He also has my favorite personality out of them so there's that too.
    "I don't like jumps. Because you know if I want to fly I would be a pilot not sitting in a car"-Walter Rohrl Two time World Rally Champion

I Liked cell cause of how CHill he seemed, mostly at the Perfect Stage. It was the mix of having like every saiyan and their pride in his DNA, and also just being a smug villain. "want some time to get stronger? Go for it. Want a chance to save your planet, fine, you got it. I could just blow it up, but i wont. Ill give a fighting chance." I just lllliked his style.

and he is handsome Jack, so thats cool.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    I'm liking how the final show down looks to be Frieza Vs. Vegeta. That, I'm hyped for.

Frieza's my favorite DBZ villian so that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time Yamcha, or Chatozu did anything? Rofl I wouldn't hold your breath.

Plus Mystica Gohan, is just Gohan, it was a permenant powerbuff not something that turns off and on. It isn't his fault he got Jobbed.
    The last time Yamcha did something was during the Saiyan Saga. Same with Chaiotzu but you see Roshi joining the action and he hasn't done anything since the King Piccolo arc. Dude that was Gohan full potential yet he's going Super Saiyan. I''m lost at this trailer and Frieza got this big power up by training for 4 months four freaking months while everyone else has been training for much longer.

whaaat about them?
    They're not in the movie at all you can't have a Frieza invasion and these characters sitting on the side line.

There was nothing ever saying Gohan after the Mystic Power up couldn't go Super Saiyan, he just chose not to, saying he didn't need too.

Which most likely helped hasten his downfall and subsequent absorption.

- - - Updated - - -

Also me asking that question, it was rhetorical, I know the last time they did something, it's why I'm doubting they'll do anything now, they've been pretty minor all of Z, then again, yeah so is Roshi, but he was a big deal once upon a time, maybe Toriyama was feeling Nostalgic.

- - - Updated - - -

Crap wait, I forgot battle of the gods treated it (Mystic Gohan) like a transformation.

I keep spacing that.

Anyways, as for Yamcha and such, it's a trailer, they could end up appearing in this. And $20 says they both get one shoted by a random grunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is it bad that I'm more looking forward for the eventual TFS abridged more than the movie?

Though that won't be for a long time since they haven't done battle of the gods yet. Maybe they'll do this quicker since Frieza is already well established in the abridged so they know how to voice him and write for him already.

Holy maccaroni, am I hyped!
    I'll let the Japanese Dub/Sub version pass, tho, the japanese VAs are horrific.
    Anime is for kids

in the trailer I saw Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo in action

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

This kills me.

too much gold xD

- - - Updated - - -

So, did anyone else read the Revival of F preview manga?

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!