Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DBZ Thread

Re: DBZ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam_Asgard View Post
    too much gold xD

- - - Updated - - -

So, did anyone else read the Revival of F preview manga?
    Yeah, Four months of training. That rubs me wrong man. Z-Warriors have been training for years and Goku and Vegeta are supposed to be training with Whis Next chapter Frieza with 4 months of tranning is going to get billions of times stronger because he never trained. Well I guess if Cell were revived he could do the same since he has Frieza's cells and same with Buu. Buu was just created strong. I was hoping Frieza would just happen to get the power of another powerful god like Emporer Joker or was training in hell. I'd even take something like Frieza was the God of destruction in another universe.

Here is why I love it;

A) honestly, I feel like the latest DB content in movies and games and such, throw away the old canon of power levels and strength differences between sagas, and retcons it with their new style of having characters a lot closer to one another. So yeah, they were stronger in the Cell Games, but not in a way that makes Frieza completely pathetic to get a rofl stomp by comparison.

B) Considering that Frieza's Race/Empire seems to have the most advanced technology in the galaxy, who knows what super intense training frieza can muster up. It's basically how Vegeta trains, using the gravity dome and drones and such. amplify that training by Frieza sciences, and boom.

C) This new formula + Frieza potential super training X the power he can get with a brand new form = Epicness.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Here is why I love it;

A) honestly, I feel like the latest DB content in movies and games and such, throw away the old canon of power levels and strength differences between sagas, and retcons it with their new style of having characters a lot closer to one another. So yeah, they were stronger in the Cell Games, but not in a way that makes Frieza completely pathetic to get a rofl stomp by comparison.

B) Considering that Frieza's Race/Empire seems to have the most advanced technology in the galaxy, who knows what super intense training frieza can muster up. It's basically how Vegeta trains, using the gravity dome and drones and such. amplify that training by Frieza sciences, and boom.

C) This new formula + Frieza potential super training X the power he can get with a brand new form = Epicness.
    A) I don't mind them being close to eachother but Goku trained for 15+ years and is way above Frieza. Yes They would curbstomb Frieza. Trunks did and anyone stronger than Trunks would do worse. I could see Frieza training longer than 4 months but really Goku trained with God's and people who's been training way longer than even than 15 years due to being dead.

B) Again training with God's trump training with high technology. 4 months should be enough to close the gaps.

C) DBZ has been abusing the transformations. Buu could absorb Frieza and become the Powerfulest again hell he can turn Frieza into candy. We need more than transformation movie villians have more intimidation than canon DBZ characters because they have haxed abilities like reality warping. I don't mind them being close to eachother but Frieza didn't need another transformation.

IDK, its DBZ, never really needed to make true sense. I liked the idea and set up.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

IDK, its DBZ, never really needed to make true sense. I liked the idea and set up.
    I hope Frieza trains in a hyperbolic time chamber. Somethings didn't make sense I agree but this is wow. I don't even mind Frieza new form anymore it's just the idea of just 4 months.

maybe he learns kage bunshin no jutsu, and has like 100 of him training xD

or maybe they find something else to give him power too.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

maybe he learns kage bunshin no jutsu, and has like 100 of him training xD

or maybe they find something else to give him power too.
    Hyperbolic time chamber plus another something to give him a powerup I can live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jae102 View Post
    C) DBZ has been abusing the transformations. Buu could absorb Frieza and become the Powerfulest again hell he can turn Frieza into candy. We need more than transformation movie villians have more intimidation than canon DBZ characters because they have haxed abilities like reality warping. I don't mind them being close to eachother but Frieza didn't need another transformation.
    Hell Frieza's new form is more of a Palet Swap than a transformation.

Which I'm kind of fine with since I like his final form as it has been, I was half expecting him to do something similar to Coolers final form, and I'm glad that isn't the case.

I think it kinda makes sense he only needs 4 months. His entire species is unnaturally powerful, his family is feared throughout the universe, and for the most part we just see them chilling and having their servants do stuff for them rather than fight themselves. Logic follows that if they actually put in some consistent effort to improve their strength, they could probably gain power at a much faster pace than humans, namekians, and saiyans. I don't think Frieza's ever hit a wall which has forced him to devise some creative way to overcome like Goku and the others with their time chambers and x100 gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzoFXdiamo
    Watch live Mondays at 12am (EST) on Hitbox | Watch archived on Destroy All Children
    This week: I bought a bunch of games on Steam, and I should probably play them. (Tron 2.0, Cook Serve Delicious, Enslaved, and a special MYSTERY GAME???)

Yeah for him, (unless that Manga isn't like this, dunno haven't seen it) training for Freiza was likely finding a New Form beyond his Natural state (Remember his forms before his final are just his species ablity to suppress their power into other forms to hide it as they gain more) like what Cooler did to find his form in the movie, or was rather implied.

I'm really glad Roshi's back in action. When I saw him coming back in the trailer, I was really excited. He's been left out for far too long.

Now I wonder why Jaco is making his appearance.

prolly not Jaco, just a member of his race/group.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

I wish Zarbon was wished back with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Frieza needs a henchmen, that isn't just a random rofl.

I had been waiting for this since last year. After seeing this new trailer, I'm so hyped! I'm wondering, why was Goku fighting against Freeza in his base form? His ki is clearly white so he's not in any of his transformation state. Anyway, logic aside, I'm so hyped!

Why was goku able to fight Beerus better in normal/SSJ2 than he was able to in SSj3?

im telling you. power level canon from the series, out the window.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!