Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Ya might be a gunpla builder if...

Ya might be a gunpla builder if one of your thumbnails is a bit longer than the other so you can take parts apart because you forgot a ploycap.

>NB4 ya might be a gunpla builder IF YOU DONT FORGET THE POLY CAP YOU FILTHY CASUAL!!
    Lol

Ya might be a gunpla builder if when you find something small at work especially something small metal or mechanical looking you first though is "i wonder if i could use this in a gunpla build. Better throw it in my bag" lookin at you valve stem cores. Lol they may come in use someday.

Ya might be a Gunpla builder if when you vacuum your carpet you 1: do so VERY CAREFULLY 2: realize you really are watching like a hawk. Like god himself watches the world. Like a new parent watches a child on his/her first date, like you watch a viper, you burn a hole in the carpet with the shear intensity of you glare at that one section of carpet in front of the vac. 3: heaven forbid you do see something on the floor. Under normal circumstances the laws of physics would no allow mass to stop so sudden but this is a potential lost part we are talking about FUK THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!! your reflex rips the vacuum back and you instantly teleport down to see what the part is just to find its a piece of lint or something. 4: it happened... You missed something... The sound the vacuum makes as it sucks up the small part makes your blood freeze, hairs stand up on the back of your neck and a chill runs down your spine. Youre well within fears iron grip. Your mind races thinking about what part it could be making fear's grip even tighter. Suffocating. You pray it was just a random piece of plastic or something but fear wont let loose its grip yet. You shut it off and open up the dirt trap. The fear of it being a long lost gunpla part drives you you dont care how dirty it is you are going in. After a while of digging you still dont feel that you have searched well enough and the risk of loosing that long lost PG Wing Zero Custom finger forever and the hope of being able to find it one day in the future foreshadowed by painful doubt because you did not search the dirt trap on the vacuum well enough after you heard it suck up something small and hard on this very day. No you WILL find what made that noise YOU WILL find it! BECAUSE THE FINGER OF PG WING ZERO IS WORTH IT!! You dive your hand back in the vacuum dirt resolve found anew and start to hunt more thoroughly than you have ever hunted anything in your life! But you find nothing. Nothing hard enough to make that noise. And after a while you finally give up hope of finding what ever the vac sucked up and go back to vacuuming watching even more diligently. And from now on every time you look at your PG Wing Zero Custom you cant help but wonder... Could it have been?

- - - Updated - - -

Ya might be a Gunpla builder if you own a office chair covered in paint and hobby knife marks lol
    Last edited by Zaku; November 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Re: Ya might be a gunpla builder if...

LOL, I second your ranting about vacuum cleaner, Zaku.

Ya might be a Gunpla builder if you don't vacuum your carpet
    "The only thing you can change about the past is how you feel about it in the present." - Lockon Stratos.

You might be a gunpla builder if you cut at least three of your fingers today.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    So true.

You might be a gunpla builder if your thumbs are smeared in black from wiping away excess panel lines

You might be a gunpla builder if half or more of your internet-browsing-time spent at gundam/gunpla blog/forum.
    "The only thing you can change about the past is how you feel about it in the present." - Lockon Stratos.

You might be a gunpla builder if a good chunk of you wallet goes to gunpla and related stuff (markers, other materials, that kind of thing)

You might be a gunpla builder if arranging the boxes of your kits feels like you're playing tetris already (I don't throw out boxes, and I'm already running out of space...)
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Quote Originally Posted by Lacus Prime View Post
    You might be a gunpla builder if arranging the boxes of your kits feels like you're playing tetris already (I don't throw out boxes, and I'm already running out of space...)
    Try that in a barracks room...it's a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Sinervale View Post
    Try that in a barracks room...it's a nightmare
    It's already a nightmare... I share a room with my sister and she's already complaining how our room looks like the warehouse of a toy store
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Why would you keep the boxes when you live in the barracks? when i lived there i just bought a Tupperware bin and kept all my kits in it. if you take them apart they will not get damaged. just make sure you keep your wall locker locked. oh and stack your racks it makes for SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    ouch poor fingers. come here ill cauterize the cuts with my heat hawk.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

E6 barracks brother...I got a lot more room for stuff than the junior enlisted.

Oh.... Yep that would do it. So i guess the question now is why is an E-6 living in the bricks? You make enough to get a place right off base easy. Why would you want to live with all the junior enlisted guys? Do you still have to share a head?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skulblaka-ven View Post
    LOL, I second your ranting about vacuum cleaner, Zaku.

Ya might be a Gunpla builder if you don't vacuum your carpet
    my vacuum cleaner rant went on longer than i thought it did lol. and i can only imagine the long lost goodies you will find when you finally do one day. or at least i hope you find. happy hunting brother.

- - - Updated - - -

You might be a gunpla builder if half or more of your internet-browsing-time spent at gundam/gunpla blog/forum.
    I try no to think about how much time i spend doing that. or how much time i spend on this very site...

Zaku on kova luu.

my vacuum cleaner rant went on longer than i thought it did lol. and i can only imagine the long lost goodies you will find when you finally do one day. or at least i hope you find. happy hunting brother.
    Yes, I hope so. That precious infinite justice v-fin jewel, long has been it eluded me, though I'm not giving up.. I will find it..

You have had so many parcels shipped to your house internationally the DOJ and Department of Homeland Security have you on a watch list.

Yes, I hope so. That precious infinite justice v-fin jewel, long has been it eluded me, though I'm not giving up.. I will find it..

hahahaha i know you will with resolve like that you cannot fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser90EK View Post
    You have had so many parcels shipped to your house internationally the DOJ and Department of Homeland Security have you on a watch list.
    seriously? lol like do you have a van parked right down the street with a guy with binoculars and a suspicious look on his face? lol that would be interesting.

Zaku on kova luu.