Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Well Thank you.*Accepts the cookie*

Re: Gundam is back in the USA!!!

I want Build Fighters to be dubbed and have the kids on Cartoon Network watch it. And even make an English Version of Nibun no Ichi. But if that were to happen, who would be perfect to sing the english version and even wanna make the english lyrics in the first place?

#EPIC Build Fighters would be perfect for Daytime anime on CN lol.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Can I just get 00 blu-rays with the dubs on them please?
    Biggest 00 fanboy you'll ever meet.

Meh... I'd take sub-only X on VHS over 00 on Blu-Ray any day.
    Sieg Zeon!

Cool, more stuff for me to spend on in the future. If Turn A is getting better subs at the very least, I'll be a very happy man. Same goes for X.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

lol. Man I look forward to X...if my dreams do come true :3...getting a dub, in any way...

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Finally, get Axl from Megaman X8 to voice Garrod Ran. His voice actor voiced Garrod in DWG3, and I think he did a good job!

According to Right Stuf, Sunrise apparently has retained the US TV broadcast rights for Gundam, so if Toonami wants to broadcast something, say Turn A, they have to go through Sunrise to get approval.

Right Stuf confirmed that different release formats are being considered for Gundam, but they have nothing to announce for the time being. Also they changed their official background image on their social media sites to a Gundam image; here's hoping they keep it that way.

Now that Gundam has a distributor in the US again, my greatest wish is for Gundam X to be the series that finally brings Gundam the western success that Bandai Japan has coveted for so long. It would serve them right for all the crap they've given X over the years (including refusing to allow Toonami and BEI to use it as the replacement for Wing).
    Sieg Zeon!

Question, Does that mean that older stuff that was once released via Bandai America will also be released (example G and Wing?)

- - - Updated - - -

On Right Stuf I mean? lol

Sword Freak

Most likely.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

They've already confirmed MSG for a spring release. Plus the ANN article said they had licensed the whole franchise (which lines up with previous reports that Bandai was only willing to license Gundam as a whole franchise and that it was not willing to license Gundam titles on a piecemeal basis). They just haven't given definite release windows for anything other than MSG and Turn A. Wing and G will come eventually. I think they just want to satisfy the people who've been waiting forever for previously unlicensed series first.

If I had to guess, Sunrise (which is the company that is actually producing the localizations) will likely put priority on UC and Tomino shows. Therefore, Zeta will probably be reissued around the time ZZ gets released, and CCA & F91 will probably be reissued alongside Victory. X and the newer unreleased Gundam shows will probably get their releases some time after that (although Reconguista might come out during the UC releases, due to Tomino's involvement). The remaining reissues will probably come out chronologically alongside the new releases. That said, Wing might get squeezed out early on account of next year being its twentieth anniversary.
    Sieg Zeon!

So in other Words, all of UC will get released (or in certain cases Re-Released) first, then the AUs? Either way, it's awesome! lol

Sword Freak

That would be my guess, at least in terms of reissues.
    Sieg Zeon!

Honestly, I'm totally down with that. As long as we manage go get a possible dubbing of X, I am all for waiting and going through the reissuing of the UC...in fact I might welcome it with Victory...in fact, IMO who do you guys think would make a good Usso?

or better yet a Judau?

Sword Freak