Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 113 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2063

Re: Gundam Build Fighters Try (Contains Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam_Asgard View Post
    Honestly, in the spirit of a new dynamic each season, what i would love for is if there was like a digital plavsky world, and people send their gunpla through as avatars. basically a cross of Megaman Battle Network/NT Warriors and Build Fighters.
    ^ THIS! EMPHATICALLY THIS! I would so watch BF With diehard passion if I saw this...who DIDNT want to become their own gundam?! ROFL!

as for the episode. My only complaint: Yep...the Sekai Resolution deal. Nuff said lol. The rest was epic and did pretty well. Hell, If not for the thing above, I would definitely settle for gunpla that could become sentient via min Plavsky tanks stored on their backs so they could actually move without the GP Base and so on...like Min Medabots or something lol.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Hey...did I already do a Fan fiction on that concept with Mobile Suit Gundam XD?

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinGundam View Post
    That is just them hinting at Reiji being there. Who knows. Nil could have found a way to connect their world to Reiji's world.
    I really hope so, but then I also get the feeling it could be Nils and whats-her-face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzoFXdiamo
    Watch live Mondays at 12am (EST) on Hitbox | Watch archived on Destroy All Children
    This week: I bought a bunch of games on Steam, and I should probably play them. (Tron 2.0, Cook Serve Delicious, Enslaved, and a special MYSTERY GAME???)

caro-san xD

or Kirara and whats-his-face.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

caro-san xD

or Kirara and whats-his-face.
    Fellini, how could you forget that, HOW DARE YOU FORGET THAT

Watch live Mondays at 12am (EST) on Hitbox | Watch archived on Destroy All Children
    This week: I bought a bunch of games on Steam, and I should probably play them. (Tron 2.0, Cook Serve Delicious, Enslaved, and a special MYSTERY GAME???)

heh heh heh.

guess i have a hard time forgetting characters who aint worth remembering.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by gundam_asgard View Post
    heh heh heh.

Guess i have a hard time forgetting characters who aint worth remembering.
    oh my god

Ill stick to my Sei, Nils, Maoh, Yuki, and Renaltos thank you

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicOldMan View Post
    I really hope so, but then I also get the feeling it could be Nils and whats-her-face.
    I doubt it's Reiji, China pretty heavily hinted that he's never returned when she gave Yuuma the spares for the Burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Imateria View Post
    I doubt it's Reiji, China pretty heavily hinted that he's never returned when she gave Yuuma the spares for the Burning.
    I got money on the particle dispersal from the match being so out of control it tears open a portal to some crazy stuff they have to fight but also allows Reiji to come back. Also during as prince, he made Gunpla the new fad on his world, and Aila taught him how to build so he has some pimped out suit.

really? why. in what way was that anything Like i described? That was literally just like Build Fighters, but displayed without plavsky holograms.
    Have you seen Gunpla Builders Beginning? In that mini-series, they sit on a cockpit-like arcade machine complete with pilot suit. Then there's a Haro that opens up where you'd put your Gunpla. It's pretty much the GP Base counter part. The Haro will close and scan your Gunpla. You'd be controlling your Gunpla in a digital simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    Have you seen Gunpla Builders Beginning? In that mini-series, they sit on a cockpit-like arcade machine complete with pilot suit. Then there's a Haro that opens up where you'd put your Gunpla. It's pretty much the GP Base counter part. The Haro will close and scan your Gunpla. You'd be controlling your Gunpla in a digital simulation.
    yeah. ive seen it, just because its digital doesnt make it the same thing. It was still just battle arena and tourneys like BF. Im talking a show with a similar structure to MMBN/NTW. Where theres like a digital world where people log in through using gunpla avatars, and maybe villains who use it for evil.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

yeah. ive seen it, just because its digital doesnt make it the same thing. It was still just battle arena and tourneys like BF. Im talking a show with a similar structure to MMBN/NTW. Where theres like a digital world where people log in through using gunpla avatars, and maybe villains who use it for evil.
    Is it bad when I read this I immediately thought of Ebay?

Why? cause of the term "use it for evil"

hee-hoo. thats a knee slapper.

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!