Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2059
    Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Re: Gundam Build Fighters Try (Contains Spoilers)

Yeah episode three was the best, felt like it was the one they had the most fun with.

I mean not like I'm complaining not like any of them took much time, but three was the most fun by far.

I feel that I just had to share this. Given the images above, it seems that the upcoming HGBF Cherudim SAGA will retain ALL OF THE PARTS to build its original sniper rifle! You could also build the Reborns' original buster rifle using parts from the Reversible kit, and this is a good trend from Bandai. So, basically, this kit comes with 4 pistols, a grenade rack, its original sniper rifle, twin SMGs and wait...does that look like 2 carbines as well?! The runner images from karakuraplamo show that we get 2 F runners, all of which contain parts to build two carbines. This new Cherudim is armed to the teeth! Another plus is the fact that the clear part for the sniper rifle (and hopefully the rest of the guns) comes in CLEAR GREEN instead of the old colorless transparent clear. You even get the old rear mounted GN Drive and the original 9 shield bits! There are so many ways to customize this given how much equipment it comes with! Being an FPS fan, I would probably modify this loadout further by exchanging the two extra pistols for a shotgun and a bazooka, but right out of the box, this thing looks pretty awesome! Definitely going to pick this up!

------edit-------

Yup, it is confirmed. According to http://blog.kenbill.com, we get two of the F runners, so twin carbines!

I am so glad that they decided to duplicate the entire F runner instead of removing the parts for the second carbine. Kudos to Bandai. This was a good call.

- - - Updated - - -

This looks so good

Last edited by mythos-018; November 5, 2017 at 1:59 PM.

Thank you for all of that info, mythos! My next kit (since I am sure that my wife will only let me get one and not several) is definitely going to be the SAGA, and I do not have to get another kit and/or weapon set to give it a sniper rifle to turn it into the GN-006/SA Cherudim SAGA Trenton 937 Custom.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Thank you for all of that info, mythos! My next kit (since I am sure that my wife will only let me get one and not several) is definitely going to be the SAGA, and I do not have to get another kit and/or weapon set to give it a sniper rifle to turn it into the GN-006/SA Cherudim SAGA Trenton 937 Custom.
    Honestly I may have to get one my self since it comes with so many guns and I kind of want to do the same thing sans paint. Make it my first kit finally since I have some spare money floating around now especially come christmas.

Glad to be of assistance!

A few more images of the twin carbines...their storage racks give me an idea of where to put the sniper rifle in deactive mode as well...hmmm...interesting.

The clear parts also come in the proper green as well! I am loving the way the guns look.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

For a professional build for a photo shoot they did not do to well at nub mark removal. But other than that It is a really cool kit. At first some of these kits just didn't grab me at all, but they are getting really cool lately.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://wordpress.com/post/gundammon...rdpress.com/26

It's probably just done quickly to give a rough idea as to what the kit'd look like when done rather than be award winning.

^^ Yeah. Karakuraplamo and Kenbill both put up their pictorials of kits earlier than anyone else, sometimes earlier than the expected release date, so I wouldn't assume that they would prioritize nub removal. There are sites like zgmfxg that do complete painted builds, though they post pictorials a few days after the release of the kit.

- - - Updated - - -

So, with the new HG Saga, I guess it comes with all of the parts to build the original Cherudim as well. This kit just keeps getting better. Can't wait to get one!

We even get the parts for the shield-bit stand and the holoscreen for sniper mode.

Also, the holoscreen still fits despite the gigantic camera on the forehead. Bandai really outdid themselves in this release.
    Last edited by mythos-018; November 10, 2017 at 8:39 AM.

It's pretty standard to include the parts to build whatever suit something is based off of. The HG Astaea and Type-F came with parts to build the Exia, as did the R2.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Two of each gun in the SAGA loadout plus a sniper rifle. Absolutely awesome.

Last edited by mythos-018; November 10, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Cripes, what doesn't that kit include?!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    Cripes, what doesn't that kit include?!
    Parts from the HWS type. The one with all those other bits and such. Can't remember the name of that particular Cheridum variant.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Parts from the HWS type. The one with all those other bits and such. Can't remember the name of that particular Cheridum variant.
    GHWFS or something like that.

That'd be neat.

SAGA's guns and it's bits. Plus the Cheridum's rifle...hmmmmhmmm. Carbine in one hand, sniper in the other, carbine on the shoulder. SMG's on the knees. Be neat.

It's a bunch of random letters! Could anyone remember it without looking it up?

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

"The Scale of Tragedy"

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    It's a bunch of random letters! Could anyone remember it without looking it up?
    I know I can't, or rather haven't (all of my brain space for things like that is tied between UC suit numbers and Chassis codes for cars) was too lazy to look it up lol.