Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Re: The Group Build Discussion

I am up for an IBO group build...so I'll just start going to the drawing board now.

http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/38682-If-you-were-in-Build-Fighters-what-would-you-pilot

So this Build Fighters Thread got me thinking, what if we actually do group build of our own customized Gunpla, helping each other design/plan out certain parts if other members need help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinervale View Post
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/38682-If-you-were-in-Build-Fighters-what-would-you-pilot

So this Build Fighters Thread got me thinking, what if we actually do group build of our own customized Gunpla, helping each other design/plan out certain parts if other members need help?
    That would be pretty cool.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

BeamSaberCore here, I have had my Fenice Rinascita MG for a while now and have not figured out why I have extra pieces(not like duplicate runners that we're add accidentally but more like they are ment to make something they are the H runners ABS- I assume I'm missing something that should be obvious but i wanted to know if anyone has the same "extra" pieces and would kindly tell me what the heck they are for and where i can find how to put it together.

THANKS-BeamSaberCore

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BeamSaberCore View Post
    BeamSaberCore here, I have had my Fenice Rinascita MG for a while now and have not figured out why I have extra pieces(not like duplicate runners that we're add accidentally but more like they are ment to make something they are the H runners ABS- I assume I'm missing something that should be obvious but i wanted to know if anyone has the same "extra" pieces and would kindly tell me what the heck they are for and where i can find how to put it together.

THANKS-BeamSaberCore
    This isn't really the thread to ask this question, but the extra pieces are due to the kit using runners from the MG Wing Gundam.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

just trying to get an answer so i can either throw them away or give them to someone that needs them. no harm no foul. and if this isnt the thread to post that question in which one shall i post questions about pieces? Does this fourm have a pieces archive or a master list of kits that have seemingly random pieces in them for other kits? and sorry for asking it was my 2nd Gundam i have ever built so it just seemed odd that i could not find any info on it including the original manual or any reviews. Thanks though.

Super Moderator

If you look at the parts list in the manual, there are a bunch of parts that have an X over them. This means that these parts are not used for the build.

This forum doesn't have a piece archive, a good place to see kit reviews is dalong.net.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

its just a waste of parts and plastic. Yea i saw that but figured they had to go to something, i know i completed the Fenice Rinascita MG kit without issue. but oh well guess these kits all cant be original parts/runners give that there are so many Gundams made.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I would like a challenge for my next build. Any personal recommendations?

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for responding to the new guy here.

i'd love a 00 group build. maybe Flags or another grunt design

Is anyone else interested in a group build competition?

Any era, style, or type I'm game for. Having writers block and I would love to try this out.

I'm up for the Double O build. I have a Quan (T) MG with waterslides and I would really like to get a Dynames and do some custom work.

Quote Originally Posted by justicebeaver View Post
    Is anyone else interested in a group build competition?

Any era, style, or type I'm game for. Having writers block and I would love to try this out.
    I'd LOVE a Group Build Comp, I think it would prime me into REALLY stepping up and actually building something. I recently stepped into the Gundam/Gunpla world (aka purchased 14 HG kits and 1 RG 1/144 kit) and want to try some custom building, but within cannon.
    Either way, I'd love to give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by G1Scorponok View Post
    i'd love a 00 group build. maybe Flags or another grunt design
    Strange you say this, I just finished both seasons, purchased MS Gundam 005 Virtue with plans of either going full bore detailing ala Takayuki Yanase line art, which features a LOT more lines in the plating, or maybe going full custom and trying something more "Military" looking. Either way, I'd be uber down!

I just finished the gryphios war set for zeta, a nice titans vs. aeug vs. axis would be cool