Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788
Results 1,306 to 1,310 of 1310

Re: Mobile suit theory and development.

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    So I know almost nothing about CE tech, so can somebody explain to me why and how a garbage man has his gundam wielding a 150 meter katana? So like is Astray just G Gundam set in CE?
    Rule of cool?
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyWarfield View Post
    Rule of cool?
    Exactly.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

So why/how do the F91 versions of the Jegans have literally two to three times the acceleration of their CCA counterarts? For reference, going by the likes of their thrust power, they seem to be equal or better to the Sinaju in performance. Normally I'd think that it's newer tech just added on to the cheap to produce Jegan frame, but Gundam Unicorn has a D-Type Jegan, which would mean the A-Type and B-Types already existed at that time. The A and B and Normal Type were still ancient at the time of F91 and not modern machines. This also means that at the time of fighting The Sleeves, the Federation had mass producable super Jegans that each could take on the Sinaju singlehandedly, but they only decided to use them decades later because reasons. But the D-Type is somehow WEAKER than what it succeeded, though that's actually normal considering that the GM III is far faster than the original Jegan.
    Last edited by Riah; December 13, 2016 at 5:20 AM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon:https://glitch.social/web/accounts/41917
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Basically, because the A, B, C and Normal came after the D.

If Unicorn had been made in the 90s they would be in correct order, but since the writers for Gundam F91 already made A, B, C, and Normal types, Unicorn had to go with D because there can't be two A model Jegans.

Plus, I still question if the F91 era Jegans could handle the Sinanju. Thrust alone doesn't win MS fights, and the Sinanju still has the advantage in firepower, reaction time (psychoframes and stuff), armor, and most importantly, an ace pilot.

Go Jegan or go home.

This thread needs a jump start to it's heart, literally. Without further ado, I present to you Minovsky Man's video on mobile suit controls. Side note: this video is best viewed either on your smart phone (who doesn't have one?) or through a VR headset.

"You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church