Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334

Thread: Firearms pt.2

Re: Firearms pt.2

Just bought a pair of Walker's Razor Slim electronic ear muffs. What do you all use when you go shooting? I've been using EarPro earbuds for my recent range trips and I found out they're ideal only for pistol booms and not anything louder. Had them stuffed all the way in on my last trip and the dude shooting slugs out of his Mossberg next to me made my ears ring a couple of times. This was outdoors too.

Curious to see how well these will work.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Nice. I just use peltor ear buds. Tye multi chambered ones. They work well but ive been meaning to invest in some quality electronic ear pro just because they are so nice. After you've used then for a while let us know how you like em.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    not a fan of Taurus. not good materials or quality control. but not bad designs.
    They've actually stepped up their quality control in the last few years since the new CEO took over. The G2 fixed the issues the original PT111 had, for the price point their a very nice gun and I haven't had a issue with it even with over 1200 rounds through it with the cheapest 9mm ammo I can afford. Part of the reason I bought it because I wanted something with good capacity (coming from single stack .45 8+1) while still being concealable on my slim self. Anything older than 5 or 6 years ago is total junk except their revolvers

My only thing is glocks don't feel very comfortable in my hands. It belongs to a buddy. I need to find time to test shoot it.

Still not sure id trust my life to a taurus but good to hear they suck less now. And Rxslinger give the glock a while to either grow on you or not then try a M&P and give that an honest try to. Thing ive seen to many people do is be to impatient looking for a pistol. It is valid that a pistol will fit you better than others but its in your best interest to give a gun a while for you to get used to it.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

I trust mine, if I lived near I would say come give it a try, heck the gen 3 is looking good and they are making a single stack version

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Still not sure id trust my life to a taurus but good to hear they suck less now. And Rxslinger give the glock a while to either grow on you or not then try a M&P and give that an honest try to. Thing ive seen to many people do is be to impatient looking for a pistol. It is valid that a pistol will fit you better than others but its in your best interest to give a gun a while for you to get used to it.
    I know it is and thanks for the advice. I just need to find time to shoot it.

Well id take a lot of rounds for ke to trust it enough to bet my life on it. But i appreciate it man. Its nice to hear they've uped their game though ive been wanting a range toy revolver.

Zaku on kova luu.

I posted these on the discord so this is for everyone else. My first taste of freedom for my pistols. I definitely have a sense of fulfillment having these magazines compared to just the ten-rounders.

For my CZ, got 19rd mags:
    20190403_174316.jpg

For my HS2000, I got the standard capacity 16rd mags:
    XD_freedom-.jpg

All I need now is a few 10rd mags for my AR-15 and I can start modifying my existing 10/30 mags to be full 30-rounders.

To anyone who thinks having just 10 rounds is enough, I urge you to read the ruling that made purchasing this freedom legal in CA for a whole week. I don't know about anyone else, but knowing how someone's life was saved because they had more than 10 rounds available in a mag is an eye-opener. Not that I needed much convincing; Coming from a country where law enforcement actively encourages people to buy guns to defend themselves will do that to you.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

MMMM Freedom.

Zaku on kova luu.

It is such a beautiful feeling, man. If I can get an AR that's not hobbled in any way while still living a comfy life here in the US and I know I won't get hassled by morons and cops who don't know the law from their own ass, I'll be a very happy man.

Yea the not getting hassled by fudds and cops is the hard part really.

Zaku on kova luu.

So anyone else into black powder. this guy is trying to make a mini cannon. and he is doing this all very correctly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVD-P-77B24

Zaku on kova luu.