Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Firearms pt.2

Re: Firearms pt.2

Make sure you get the right gas tube for your barrel length, I've heard alot of issues can be cleared up if you have the right gas tube

Yes and make sure its nice and straight. If its way off it wont work at all but if its just a little off the gas port in the carrier will smack it and the rifle will fail to go into battery.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Nina, Sasha, and Alexis (left to right).

Crude/Custom built rifle rack (until I get my cabinet)

Sasha, Yugoslavian M59/66 modified to accept 30 round magazine.

Obligatory cat photo. His name is Hoagie. He lives with the other cats back at the parents home. Hoagie is a muffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post

Nice man how many rounds you got through it?

Around 350. No issues so far. Is quite a joy to shoot.
    After much analysis, consulting, data mining and talk, we have determined that the Gouf is indeed.... No Zaku.

Here comes the handgun ban! I will not stop an army marching on Sacramento. If this happened in Pennsylvania there would be open revolt.

You know. California might just need a little assistance falling off into the ocean. MUAHAHAHAHAH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinski1015 View Post
    Around 350. No issues so far. Is quite a joy to shoot.
    Not very many. Nice. And im sure its a lot of fun. Bump fire wheeeeeee!

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

Curious to see what the governor will do with this one. So far, he's been on the side of keeping things as is.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Huh, interesting... I guess the K9 Dog Pack from Gundam BF is the real deal. Now let's just wait for an actual Gundam to come to life.

http://www.guns.com/2014/07/15/darpa...marines-video/

By executive fiat, Any Izhmash products, including Russian AKs and Saiga products have been banned from import into the United States. In addition, surplus 7.62 by 54R coming from Russia has been banned. Further, any Wolf ammunition in 7.62 x 39mm coming from Russia has been banned from import.

So there is a .22lr shortage, and now they want to target my surplus rifles so that I can't shoot those either. With this contract going out to shelter illegals, I've about had the damn last straw. There is this awesome thing called non-compliance for tyranny.
    Last edited by Jfl0; July 17, 2014 at 9:29 AM.

Do you have any sources for that? Google is giving me mixed results. Some saying its true and some saying its just a rumor and nothing more.

Zaku on kova luu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfl0 View Post
    By executive fiat, Any Izhmash products, including Russian AKs and Saiga products have been banned from import into the United States. In addition, surplus 7.62 by 54R coming from Russia has been banned. Further, any Wolf ammunition in 7.62 x 39mm coming from Russia has been banned from import.

So there is a .22lr shortage, and now they want to target my surplus rifles so that I can't shoot those either. With this contract going out to shelter illegals, I've about had the damn last straw. There is this awesome thing called non-compliance for tyranny.
    Need proof.
    After much analysis, consulting, data mining and talk, we have determined that the Gouf is indeed.... No Zaku.

This has been on the Gun Forums also but there is no proof that can be found, I think this is just another crazy spell that will drive the prices of russian weapons and 7.62 ammo to insane prices for a while

Quote Originally Posted by pinski1015 View Post
    Need proof.
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...aiga-firearms/

I need to correct myself. Anything of Izhmash is being banned from import. I guarantee other companies will be next.

- - - Updated - - -

Jerry Brown signed AB1964, putting a further handgun ban on the state of California. Smith & Wesson and Ruger are already pulling products from the state.

Well, that's a disappointment. Good thing I already bought all the handguns I wanted, but it still sucks. Looks like I'll have to add going to a different state to the list of things I need to do when purchasing a firearm.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Im so glad i dont live in California. Georgia is a hole in the wall but at least i can have any firearm i want just about.

Zaku on kova luu.