Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Would Bandai Mind?

Me and a friend have been talking about making a Gundam total conversion mod for Skyrim. Well, SD Gundam Gaiden. We plan to vastly expand the story, and and more enemies then in the show, as well as allies.

Instead of me going in depth about it, I'll ask this question. Would Bandai not care that we're doing this, or would we get a Cease and Desist?

Super Moderator
    Depends on if you are trying to market it. I'm not the bigwig on Legal anything, and quite frankly the only one who was is banned, but I feel like it wouldn't be a problem. Clearly you're doing this as a PC mod. I just hope you know your languages well enough for it. I'm not sure what Skyrim is coded in, but I hope you can pull it off.

Just don't try to sell the mod.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

Knowing Bandai, I'm pretty sure you'd get a Cease and Desist. Bandai LOVES to play the game of "We own the rights so you can't do jack squat with it"
    SIEG ZEON!

Pure SEED Hater and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs36 View Post
    Knowing Bandai, I'm pretty sure you'd get a Cease and Desist. Bandai LOVES to play the game of "We own the rights so you can't do jack squat with it"
    But I've seen many people make Gundam mods. Infact some people even made Gundam games.

I'd stop advertising to everyone on the internet that you plan on using copyrighted properties for a computer mod. Broadcast it after you're done and don't sell it. That simple.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen