Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 346 of 358 FirstFirst ... 246296336341342343344345346347348349350351356 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5361

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    It's an extremely generic message about how a lot of things were announced throughout June but it's not over yet as something IBO related is coming and they'll hope you'll continue to support the Gundam franchise.
    If this big news of IBO is coming much later I'm guessing its not going to be a movie ? since their doing a UC movie right now

As usual, the Gunpla announcement lineup tends to spoil what new Gundams are coming out and this is no exception as several Divers suits that have yet to show up in the anime have been announced. (I only posted the link and whited out my written thoughts below so people that don't want to be spoiled can just ignore this post).

https://i.redd.it/53dwfgubgc711.jpg

The 00 Diver getting a Destiny Gundam fusion? Not sure how I feel about that. Ayame getting a proper SD Unicorn is cool and all. The Astray No-Name getting replaced, color me super disappointed as I wanted to see much more of it. Lastly Yukki getting another forgettable suit in the form of a Jesta.

Ogawa said something again

鉄血のオルフェンズ関連。先日発表した中で「續」から見られる画像ですがこちらは有澤さんに描いて頂きまし た。関連してメカデザイナー陣には諸々順次お願いしていますので、いずれ発表できる日が来るのをお待ち頂け ればと思います。

https://twitter.com/mkaz0310/status/1015199867818217473

Quote Originally Posted by LION ZGM View Post
    Ogawa said something again.
    The first sentence is how Ogawa was able to finally see Arisawa-san's sketches of the project.
    The second sentence is how they're currently requesting a lot from the staff so he asks everyone to please wait a little longer for an official announcement.

Interestingly, I looked up who this "Arisawa" was and he's been involved in the animation department for every TV Gundam series as far back as SEED. Most notably he directed the animation in all the major key episodes of IBO including the first and last episodes of both seasons. And because he's involved, that *heavily* suggests to me that whatever we're getting is anime related since I had also heard rumours that it would just be Drama CDs.

The first sentence is how Ogawa was able to finally see Arisawa-san's sketches of the project.
    The second sentence is how they're currently requesting a lot from the staff so he asks everyone to please wait a little longer for an official announcement.

Interestingly, I looked up who this "Arisawa" was and he's been involved in the animation department for every TV Gundam series as far back as SEED. Most notably he directed the animation in all the major key episodes of IBO including the first and last episodes of both seasons. And because he's involved, that *heavily* suggests to me that whatever we're getting is anime related since I had also heard rumours that it would just be Drama CDs.
    TV you say ? If its in a while it might actually be a TV series then again Project was the biggest hint

Quote Originally Posted by LION ZGM View Post
    TV you say ? If its in a while it might actually be a TV series then again Project was the biggest hint
    It is worth noting that he has also done both the SEED Destiny OVA and the 00 movie so it is possible it might just be a IBO OVA or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, I'm waiting until this official announcement before I allow myself to get hyped.

It is worth noting that he has also done both the SEED Destiny OVA and the 00 movie so it is possible it might just be a IBO OVA or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, I'm waiting until this official announcement before I allow myself to get hyped.
    Same here. I consider it bad luck to speculate too much.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

Can this convo move to the animated section? This topic is about new releases.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Man, I just knew that the Space-type Leo was going to be a P-Bandai exclusive. I had a feeling that this was going to happen, but that doesn't make knowing it any less disappointing:

"You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Administrator

Yeah, I figured that any variation of the Leo would be P-Bandai. I'm still hoping they will use the molds and parts to make other suits. Like the Aries, Mercurius and Vayeate.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Super Moderator

Maybe Bluefin will get them to be available locally like they did with a few other PBandai's. It looks like the Leos have been flying off the shelves stateside.

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Maybe Bluefin will get them to be available locally like they did with a few other PBandai's. It looks like the Leos have been flying off the shelves stateside.
    Tell me about it! I had one on hold from my Hobby shop, but they don't get enough in to fill all of the Hold requests so I'm in line for mine. Good little kit and they only want $9.40 + tax so only $10 total (I get the Model club discount). So I upped my order to 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the space Leo, it is not a hard conversion to make. Just a big round back pack and thrusters in the shoulders. The only part that sucks is all the extra weapons it comes with. I might get one and re-cast the weapons.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Tell me about it! I had one on hold from my Hobby shop, but they don't get enough in to fill all of the Hold requests so I'm in line for mine. Good little kit and they only want $9.40 + tax so only $10 total (I get the Model club discount). So I upped my order to 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at the space Leo, it is not a hard conversion to make. Just a big round back pack and thrusters in the shoulders. The only part that sucks is all the extra weapons it comes with. I might get one and re-cast the weapons.
    I built one, the other day, i'm probably just going to toss it in the parts bin. Leo's belong in the trashbin, but that's a different story altogether lol

I might just buy an extra Leo and slap a Thunderbolt space pack on it. Close enough!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Hey, remember that Type 89 Base Jabber that Bandai showcased awhile back? Well get this: not only is it a RE/100 (as many of us thought) but it's also a P-Bandai exclusive:

So Bandai makes an entirely new mold, not a retread or recolor with minor alterations, and then they decided to market this new mold as a P-Bandai exclusive? What the f*#k are they thinking?! *proceeds to then flip a table in frustration*
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church