Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 378 of 380 FirstFirst ... 278328368373374375376377378379380 LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 5695

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

I've been doing the old Buff the sticker sheet with a buffing stick before using the stickers. Works great... well until you over buff and go through the actual markings. lol

It does seem to heat up and distribute the acrylic adhesive as well making them stick better.

I must experiment on some old leftovers sometime to see just how far you can buff them back.

Never heard of that trick before. Might have to give it a shot!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    I think the builder might've just done a crappy job placing them. C'mon, people...smooth 'em out and burnish with a tootpick!
    Or it could just be that RGs have always been the victim of too many stickers in too small a space and making an RG that's even smaller than normal while retaining the Ver. Ka.-like sticker barrage is simply exacerbating an already existing problem. Of course it could also be both.
    Sieg Zeon!

Administrator

Mainly it's the stickers on that curved chest piece. Stickers aren't designed to be placed on a curved surface like that. A situation where a set of good quality water slides would be required.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    Mainly it's the stickers on that curved chest piece. Stickers aren't designed to be placed on a curved surface like that. A situation where a set of good quality water slides would be required.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Bandai did release a set of water slides for it.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Apparently Bluefin is offering some P Bandai kits.

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/premiu...eid=7dbb0fb7f4

Thanks for the heads up.

Took them long enough (Bluefin is owned by Bandai). They're even selling them for normal P-Bandai prices, rather than the jacked up middle-man rates that others charge. Hopefully they'll stock make more than the two they currently have available in the near future.
    Sieg Zeon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta-G View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

Took them long enough (Bluefin is owned by Bandai). They're even selling them for normal P-Bandai prices, rather than the jacked up middle-man rates that others charge. Hopefully they'll stock make more than the two they currently have available in the near future.
    Im hoping they add more kits, or atleast one of two kits i want. Then I'll be will to support them.

Administrator

If they had added the TII instead of the TIII, I'd have already bought it.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

"Stand Up to the Victory" indeed...

Master Grade V2 Assault Buster Gundam Wins First Place in the P-Bandai Web Voting, Plans to Reissue more Kits.

I wonder what would've happened had the Tallgeese III won since they can't Reissue it as it hasn't even come out yet.
    Regardless, I hope this convinces Bandai to give the Victory kits some more love. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post

I wonder what would've happened had the Tallgeese III won since they can't Reissue it as it hasn't even come out yet.
    Regardless, I hope this convinces Bandai to give the Victory kits some more love. <3
    That's actually the MG Tallgeese 3 that's pictured. I could tell by the release date.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsAndDust View Post
    That's actually the MG Tallgeese 3 that's pictured. I could tell by the release date.
    Whoops, my reading comprehension fails again as I totally misread that release date as "2019.04"!

Does anyone know what the difference is between the P-Bandai MG ZZ Ver. Ka and the regular ZZ Ver. Ka? I think they released a P-Bandai version of the ZZ Ver. Ka with FAZZ parts, but that doesn't look like the FAZZ. Is it supposed to be a special coating version or something like that?
    Sieg Zeon!

The P-Bandai ZZ Ver Ka. is the Enhanced ZZ. https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/MSZ-0...nced_ZZ_Gundam
    If you ask me though, there really isn't much difference.

Thanks for the reply. I should've figured it was just the Enhanced ZZ.
    IIRC there isn't a even a visual difference between the ZZ and Enhanced ZZ in the actual anime. That said, I'm not surprised Bandai would create something out of thin air just to sell a barely modified model kit. Fits right in with their typical modus operandi.
    Sieg Zeon!