Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 339 of 344 FirstFirst ... 239289329334335336337338339340341342343 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5148

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

But wait, there's more....

The Jegan is coming out in July with RG Sazabi coming hot on it's heels.

They literally went ahead and made the MSV GMs, the mad men. I'm just noticing a serious lack of the Night Seeker......

Metal Build Strike, out in August.

HG Phenex, Narrative version out in June

From the information I gathered from the official Bandai-Hobby website, The MG Jegan is getting released in July for 4,320 yen, and the RG Sazabi is getting August release for 4860 yen. Unless Bandai is price gouging the RG Sazabi, you know you got a serious Real Grade when you have it fetch for a higher price tag than your average Master Grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post

The RG Sazabi looks great. But that MG Jegan... What is up with that coloring?

Quote Originally Posted by Gouf_Ball View Post
    From the information I gathered from the official Bandai-Hobby website, The MG Jegan is getting released in July for 4,320 yen, and the RG Sazabi is getting August release for 4860 yen. Unless Bandai is price gouging the RG Sazabi, you know you got a serious Real Grade when you have it fetch for a higher price tag than your average Master Grade.
    The RG Unicorn retails for$31-$36 dollars. Consider the size of the Sazabi and and the amount of detail is will have compared to other RG kits. I'd say $45 is pretty reasonable. Especially when you consider the price of something HG kits.

Ya, given the size and detail (if on par with the rest of the RG line) $45 is a right and accurate price for the Sazabi.

Those GM's are looking might fine! The HG line really lacks in decent gm variations to Zaku variants IMO and those are looking great and needed!

I mean even the regular sazabi HG is almost 3/4 the size of an average master grade.

Super Moderator

I'm looking at the pictures for the sazabi, and i can't help thinking we'll see a p bandai set some funnel effect parts and the Long rifle like they did with the Sinanju RG.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Administrator

I'm looking at the pictures for the sazabi, and i can't help thinking we'll see a p bandai set some funnel effect parts and the Long rifle like they did with the Sinanju RG.
    Oh 100%. I'm just happy we're finally getting a HGUC Sinanju Stein.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister

That Green Visor on the RG Sazabi just makes my question why anyone would not want plaice their Pre-Orders.

rg-sazabi%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg

Source: https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2018/04/rg-1144-msn-04-sazabi-exhibited-at.html

Don't know BUT I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to FINALLY GET THIS SUIT!!! My Geara Doga will not be LONELY anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    The RG Sazabi looks great. But that MG Jegan... What is up with that coloring?

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

O’ for sure they will. But at least the add on extra part P-Bandai are relatively cheap. Not nearly as much as and whole new P-Bandai reissue kit would be.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I must jump on the bandwagon and say that I find the Phenex's yellow-y pretty gaudy and would have rather them do something similar to the Delta Gundam in terms of coloring - even if it would be more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post
    I must jump on the bandwagon and say that I find the Phenex's yellow-y pretty gaudy and would have rather them do something similar to the Delta Gundam in terms of coloring - even if it would be more expensive.

I believe that's the gold plated plastic that we all...I would guess... Believe looks better and is nicer. I think from there manufacturing side of things, that plated is more expensive.

Don't fret though! I'm sure bandai will have some sort of exclusive release for that.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ronové View Post

Gold plating means at least 10 bucks more for the kit. And since its mainly the unicorn mold, the nubs would be pretty bad.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

I can't tell what this guy's name is, but it looks like this is releasing in July for 1,944 yen. Please Bandai, please please please make an HGAC Shenlong & Altron out of this guy.