Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221271311316317318319320321322323324325326331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5295
  1. #4801
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    209

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    But even the Zaku's dont get good attention. All they seem to do with the 2.0's is do color changes and mark up the price because of P-Bandai...

    Though that list of new kits is very interesting. A new MG F91, a new HG ground type and Gouf Flight type? Really interesting.

  2. #4802
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    105

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    For LEO:



    For it not being 1/100:



    I'm so conflicted right now.

  3. #4803
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    When are they going to make a new MG Gelgoog kit? The 2.0's are nice but they need a version that comes with a back-pack that isn't P-Bandai.

    I really dont understand why they neglected to make the 2.0's with back-packs.
    The Gelgoog Cannon MSV P Bandai is basically the answer to this question. If its been created as P Bandai, it pretty much means any future ones will be P Bandai as well.


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

  4. #4804
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fort wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    130

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides View Post
    For LEO:






    For it not being 1/100:






    I'm so conflicted right now.


    100%

    but I'll take it, right!
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

    Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

    All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

  5. #4805
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    105

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JQ View Post
    100%

    but I'll take it, right!
    Absolutely. But I really am so conflicted by this. I'm unbelievably happy that the Leo is getting some modern kit love from Bandai. I want to buy several to show support for it and tell Bandai there's a market here, even though my collection focuses on 1/100 scale kits, not 1/144.

    That said, I can't tell if this being released increases the chances of an official 1/100 (whether MG or RE100, I don't care) Leo happening, or decreases them. On one hand, this is the safest way for Bandai to test the waters on a Leo kit and not lose too much if it isn't successful. If it is successful, there's a possibility they might put out a 1/100 kit. On the other hand, Bandai doesn't really seem to like making non-UC grunt kits at all, and might just think throwing us a bone in 1/144 scale is enough. Add to that their recent marketing trend of releasing kits in pairs, and it seems even less likely because most of the good candidates for pairing a Leo with have already been released in 1/100 scale.

  6. #4806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!
    Posts
    4,405

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    The Tallgeese is RG, it says it right in front of the 1/144.

    The Efreet is P Bandai sadly.
    COOL it is a bit blurry so it looked like HG on my end. Thanks for the update. RG TALLGEESE!!!! You know the "upgrade" parts are P-Bandai so you can make Tallgeese II & III


    To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

    My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

    My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

    My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

  7. #4807
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Correct Century
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides View Post
    Absolutely. But I really am so conflicted by this. I'm unbelievably happy that the Leo is getting some modern kit love from Bandai. I want to buy several to show support for it and tell Bandai there's a market here, even though my collection focuses on 1/100 scale kits, not 1/144.

    That said, I can't tell if this being released increases the chances of an official 1/100 (whether MG or RE100, I don't care) Leo happening, or decreases them. On one hand, this is the safest way for Bandai to test the waters on a Leo kit and not lose too much if it isn't successful. If it is successful, there's a possibility they might put out a 1/100 kit. On the other hand, Bandai doesn't really seem to like making non-UC grunt kits at all, and might just think throwing us a bone in 1/144 scale is enough. Add to that their recent marketing trend of releasing kits in pairs, and it seems even less likely because most of the good candidates for pairing a Leo with have already been released in 1/100 scale.
    Good point. I dig the HG Leo, but I'm already quite pleased with my Robot Spirits Leo...argh.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

  8. #4808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,543

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    I'm actually OK with an hg leo, there's a little more room for customization and if I kinda want it I won't have to commit to a full MG.

  9. #4809
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fort wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    130

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I'm actually OK with an hg leo, there's a little more room for customization and if I kinda want it I won't have to commit to a full MG.

    also having multiple grunt suits in various versions will be much cheaper (if they don't make more than 1 version)
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

    Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

    All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

  10. #4810
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    105

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I'm actually OK with an hg leo, there's a little more room for customization and if I kinda want it I won't have to commit to a full MG.
    I'm for sure grateful it's happening, and have every intention of buying some. I hope I don't come off as ungrateful or complaining because I'm not. It's just that 90% of my Gunpla collection is Wing Master Grades, and I've been wanting a 1/100 scale Leo forever to match with them. It just seems a little out of left field that they already had the Leo frame from the tallgeese, and teased an RE100, and then what they actually release is an HG.

  11. #4811
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Amherst, New York
    Posts
    218

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    These are nice BUT what happened to the 1/100 Jegan????

  12. #4812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,997

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by DarKev3 View Post
    These are nice BUT what happened to the 1/100 Jegan????
    Probably on the back-burner until further notice.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  13. #4813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Deep Blue sea.
    Posts
    660

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Probably on the back-burner until further notice.
    That or the advert was just an example of suits that Bandai could make into RE/100s. If I recall, the GM Sniper II was on that advertisement.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

    Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

  14. #4814
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,997

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Quote Originally Posted by RileyWarfield View Post
    That or the advert was just an example of suits that Bandai could make into RE/100s. If I recall, the GM Sniper II was on that advertisement.
    And the GM Sniper II got the Master Grade treatment. So it stands to reason that somewhere down the line, the Jegan will get released in the 1/100 scale. What grade release will be, however, is up in the air for the moment.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  15. #4815
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,797

    Re: GNN Gundam News Network

    Off topic discussion split and moved to a different topic.


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •