Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221271311316317318319320321322323324325326331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5295

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

But even the Zaku's dont get good attention. All they seem to do with the 2.0's is do color changes and mark up the price because of P-Bandai...

Though that list of new kits is very interesting. A new MG F91, a new HG ground type and Gouf Flight type? Really interesting.

For LEO:

For it not being 1/100:

I'm so conflicted right now.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    When are they going to make a new MG Gelgoog kit? The 2.0's are nice but they need a version that comes with a back-pack that isn't P-Bandai.

I really dont understand why they neglected to make the 2.0's with back-packs.
    The Gelgoog Cannon MSV P Bandai is basically the answer to this question. If its been created as P Bandai, it pretty much means any future ones will be P Bandai as well.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Haides View Post
    For LEO:

For it not being 1/100:

I'm so conflicted right now.

100%

but I'll take it, right!
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JQ View Post
    100%

but I'll take it, right!
    Absolutely. But I really am so conflicted by this. I'm unbelievably happy that the Leo is getting some modern kit love from Bandai. I want to buy several to show support for it and tell Bandai there's a market here, even though my collection focuses on 1/100 scale kits, not 1/144.

That said, I can't tell if this being released increases the chances of an official 1/100 (whether MG or RE100, I don't care) Leo happening, or decreases them. On one hand, this is the safest way for Bandai to test the waters on a Leo kit and not lose too much if it isn't successful. If it is successful, there's a possibility they might put out a 1/100 kit. On the other hand, Bandai doesn't really seem to like making non-UC grunt kits at all, and might just think throwing us a bone in 1/144 scale is enough. Add to that their recent marketing trend of releasing kits in pairs, and it seems even less likely because most of the good candidates for pairing a Leo with have already been released in 1/100 scale.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    The Tallgeese is RG, it says it right in front of the 1/144.

The Efreet is P Bandai sadly.
    COOL it is a bit blurry so it looked like HG on my end. Thanks for the update. RG TALLGEESE!!!! You know the "upgrade" parts are P-Bandai so you can make Tallgeese II & III

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Haides View Post
    Absolutely. But I really am so conflicted by this. I'm unbelievably happy that the Leo is getting some modern kit love from Bandai. I want to buy several to show support for it and tell Bandai there's a market here, even though my collection focuses on 1/100 scale kits, not 1/144.

That said, I can't tell if this being released increases the chances of an official 1/100 (whether MG or RE100, I don't care) Leo happening, or decreases them. On one hand, this is the safest way for Bandai to test the waters on a Leo kit and not lose too much if it isn't successful. If it is successful, there's a possibility they might put out a 1/100 kit. On the other hand, Bandai doesn't really seem to like making non-UC grunt kits at all, and might just think throwing us a bone in 1/144 scale is enough. Add to that their recent marketing trend of releasing kits in pairs, and it seems even less likely because most of the good candidates for pairing a Leo with have already been released in 1/100 scale.
    Good point. I dig the HG Leo, but I'm already quite pleased with my Robot Spirits Leo...argh.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

I'm actually OK with an hg leo, there's a little more room for customization and if I kinda want it I won't have to commit to a full MG.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I'm actually OK with an hg leo, there's a little more room for customization and if I kinda want it I won't have to commit to a full MG.

also having multiple grunt suits in various versions will be much cheaper (if they don't make more than 1 version)
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I'm for sure grateful it's happening, and have every intention of buying some. I hope I don't come off as ungrateful or complaining because I'm not. It's just that 90% of my Gunpla collection is Wing Master Grades, and I've been wanting a 1/100 scale Leo forever to match with them. It just seems a little out of left field that they already had the Leo frame from the tallgeese, and teased an RE100, and then what they actually release is an HG.

These are nice BUT what happened to the 1/100 Jegan????

Quote Originally Posted by DarKev3 View Post
    These are nice BUT what happened to the 1/100 Jegan????
    Probably on the back-burner until further notice.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Probably on the back-burner until further notice.
    That or the advert was just an example of suits that Bandai could make into RE/100s. If I recall, the GM Sniper II was on that advertisement.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyWarfield View Post
    That or the advert was just an example of suits that Bandai could make into RE/100s. If I recall, the GM Sniper II was on that advertisement.
    And the GM Sniper II got the Master Grade treatment. So it stands to reason that somewhere down the line, the Jegan will get released in the 1/100 scale. What grade release will be, however, is up in the air for the moment.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

Off topic discussion split and moved to a different topic.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.