Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 371 of 381 FirstFirst ... 271321361366367368369370371372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 5708

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

What's different about those two new Zaku kits?
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

^
    Bandai's newest HG kit is the Zaku II Type C6/R6 from "Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin"! The shape of the Zaku II C6 type's chest is altered from that of the regular C type and reinforced. It comes with markings so you can recreate the suit's appearance when piloted by Denim, Slender, Gene, or Pacheco.
    Bandai's HG kit of Char Azanable's famous Zaku II in his iconic Red Comet colors includes a new set of emblems for its shoulder armor and shoulder shield! A new emblem for its shoulder armor is also included, identifying it as affiliated with the Falmer Corps. It's armed with its 120mm machine gun and plenty of other weapons, too! Parts are molded in color, includes stickers for markings. Get yours today!

Not a whole lot from the looks of it. Probably not worth it if you have the originals

^ I'm looking forward to the new machine guns that come with Char's kit. Is it confirmed that it will come with all of the old weapons, i.e. all of the equipment in the picture?

Sorry...can't read Japanese.

Why does one heathawk have a blade and the other doesn't? Its not a beam hawk.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Why does one heathawk have a blade and the other doesn't? Its not a beam hawk.
    The one without the blade is the inactive heat hawk. The blade extends when it is in use, but retracts during non-use.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by mythos-018 View Post

Squirt gun...LOLZ

I have that! I got the Zaku for my brother a few years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

^ I'm looking forward to the new machine guns that come with Char's kit. Is it confirmed that it will come with all of the old weapons, i.e. all of the equipment in the picture?
    If it is like the other Origin Zakus that they have put out, then yes it should come with all of the weapons in the picture. The other ones did.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

^ I would truly buy one of those squirt guns, Zaku or Gundam version, if they were (a) bigger and (b) pump action

Also, thanks for the heads up on the upcoming HG Zaku's accessories. Looking forward to getting one in a few weeks.

One more Boxart reveal for the road~

Dang, need to get some Maganac...

So checked this morning and seems that in the Maganac Corps, there are at least 4 other different "custom" ones, most likely will become P-Bandai ones?

On a side note, Dalong posted the MG Gundam AGE II Magnum review and it looks pretty good. Not sure about actual transforming it though.

Edit: Not sure if it is still possible to post image or link, but the boxart for MG S / Ex-S Gundam version 1.5 is out. The way it look, kind of like the RG box...sort of.

Maybe we'll be lucky and the different headpieces for the Maganac will be in the HG kit.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Sorry...can't read Japanese.
    It says, "A belt feeding magazine that can be connected to the machine guns and a Zac machine gun is included. A rich variety of armed parts allows a rich variety of decoration." According to the translation app I have. So yes everything in the picture is included with the kit.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    Maybe we'll be lucky and the different headpieces for the Maganac will be in the HG kit.
    Considering how cheap it is, even for a HG I doubt that. It'll probably share the fate of the Gun-EZ and have the variations be P-Bandai sadly. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by F91 View Post
    Edit: Not sure if it is still possible to post image or link, but the boxart for MG S / Ex-S Gundam version 1.5 is out. The way it look, kind of like the RG box...sort of.
    Here ya go.

"Premium Bandai announces the release of the Gundam F90 in August for its initial release! The kit has an entirely new mold that offers great range of articulation and quality! The kit also has good selections of extension parts that will be released as Premium Bandai kits as well."

C'mon Bandai, an entirely new mold and yet it's still P-Bandai? You're falling back into your trollish ways sir.

I'm also not a fan of the recent trend of shunting off anything F91 related into P-Bandai or RE/100.

Administrator

I think it's BS that an entirely new mold is P-Bandai. This should be a standard release.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

You both hit the nail on the head.