Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 316 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Re: Latest announcements

New GPB kits - a white Hyaku Shiki and a white Sazabi... but the Sazabi will be an online exclusive, apparently.

I still want that Hi-Nu. Only 'must have' kit so far for Gunpla Builders for me.

I hope they take on some non-UC kits at some point. I'd like a fresh twist on SEED* or 00 stuff (since at least SEED suits are showing up in the anime)!

*That's not VS. I'm almost happy it's over, and normally I'd do anything for more Astray.
    I was led astray by bad directions.

Administrator

>White Sazabi
    >Online exclusive

CURSE YOU ONLINE EXCLUSIVES

Zeta-G

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk
    >White Sazabi
    >Online exclusive

CURSE YOU ONLINE EXCLUSIVES
    Couldn't you just use your master painting skills to make a white Sazabi?

Administrator

Painting with white paint is the bane of my existence. I've yet to find a brand that doesn't completely suck.

Super Moderator

Some new kits announced:
    Attached Images
    ON TWITTER @TimberNewtype

"Through destruction, new destruction begins"

Super Moderator

There are some rough magazine scans of MG Shenlong out there today. I'm waiting for a more legit source before I pass 'em on.

O yeah, and there is an announcement of an SD Sinanju-no pics yet.

Super Moderator

MG Shenlong is for real. Release date is March, I believe 3800 yen.

SD Sinanju is for real. Looks to have a weird alt. mode (typical for SD kits).

Super Moderator

MG Wing ver. Ka 2.0 coming in May. HGUC releases of Jegan type Ecoas and Dreissen UC version also announced. Also, the next RG will be the Aile Strike Gundam, gonna be more expensive than the other RGs.

If they can manage a nice head/face on the Aile Strike, I'll snag it in a heartbeat. The HG 1/144 is almost painfully fugly and I'd like a nice Strike to have on display.
    I was led astray by bad directions.

What's with the strike getting so much love? I honestly never saw it being anything special. I mean, Kira Suits in general seem to get a lot of gunpla love, (IE PG Strike Freedom, MG Strike Freedom, MG Strike variants, ect) and there are a lot of suits that deserve kits or updated kits that seem to be put on the back burner for Kira Suits.
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Super Moderator

I'm going to have to clarify the Wing ver. Ka announcement: it seems to be a re-release of the original MG, with some new connectors for an Action Base and maybe a slight recolor. Oh, and different boxart.

GNZ: people love Strike. I like Strike Noir and Strike Rouge. It will sell well.

I don't see anything wrong with loving the strike or variants of it, I personally just think some other kits could use as much loving as the Strike/Freedom kits, thats all.
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GNzaku0023
    I don't see anything wrong with loving the strike or variants of it, I personally just think some other kits could use as much loving as the Strike/Freedom kits, thats all.
    Agreed. Anyways, just imagine the mass freakout if it had been RG Strike Freedom.

Zeta-G

Quote Originally Posted by GNzaku0023
    What's with the strike getting so much love? I honestly never saw it being anything special. I mean, Kira Suits in general seem to get a lot of gunpla love, (IE PG Strike Freedom, MG Strike Freedom, MG Strike variants, ect) and there are a lot of suits that deserve kits or updated kits that seem to be put on the back burner for Kira Suits.
    This. Especially since we don't have a RG green Zaku, Gundam Mk. II, or Zeta yet (all of which tend to pop up very early in a given line). I like the Strike and all but there are some serious classics which haven't gotten a proper <insert grade here> kit due to <insert strike variant here>.

Personally I like the new Shenlong that's coming out. The only real change is it's dragon claw.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church