Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 296 of 353 FirstFirst ... 196246286291292293294295296297298299300301306346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5289
    I cant find any pictures to post but on James Spartans instagram he showed off a new ibo p bandai set that comes with a lot of new stuff

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk
    Found pictures
    Last edited by Daltrons-counter-attack; May 30, 2017 at 8:49 PM.

Hobby legends is releasing a 1/44 Dainsleif

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

Re: GNN Gundam News Network

So we now have some CG images of the RG Unicorn Gundam (along with test images of potential boxart):

I've done a bit of reading, and apparently this kit will be transformable (possibly using ideas from the PG Unicorn Gundam) to achieve a high level of mobility.

And for some appropriate music for the next set of images:

"You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

if the RG unicron isnt crap I might consider that over any of the MGs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    So we now have some CG images of the RG Unicorn Gundam (along with test images of potential boxart):
    As long as it's sturdy I'll get it for the unicorn mode maybe

see you later space cowboy
    Last edited by Squee; June 7, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

I'm excited for the blue destiny and gm counterattack

The RG Unicorn actually has 2 different boxes. One is for the first release apparently, while the other is for the second.

http://bandai-hobby.net/

Quote Originally Posted by futabaaoi View Post
    The RG Unicorn actually has 2 different boxes. One is for the first release apparently, while the other is for the second.

http://bandai-hobby.net/
    Why? I don't get the point of this Bandai. Is it purely to entice people to buy the kit twice? Why didn't you do something unique like have 1 box art with a sort of gradient effect where the gundam was half in one mode and half in the other. This was your chance to make some stellar box art...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCruiser View Post
    Why? I don't get the point of this Bandai. Is it purely to entice people to buy the kit twice? Why didn't you do something unique like have 1 box art with a sort of gradient effect where the gundam was half in one mode and half in the other. This was your chance to make some stellar box art...
    I agree. I think Unicorn is already too overrated and Bandai should stop keep remarketing the same stuff over and over.. Anyway that being said, kudos to them for the New Justice and Zeta. I am sure they are in my collection list now. Also Zeta looks similar to MSA 011 now. I guess that use that as a base (?) while redesigning? shug..

Quote Originally Posted by lgt1977 View Post
    I agree. I think Unicorn is already too overrated and Bandai should stop keep remarketing the same stuff over and over.. Anyway that being said, kudos to them for the New Justice and Zeta. I am sure they are in my collection list now. Also Zeta looks similar to MSA 011 now. I guess that use that as a base (?) while redesigning? shug..
    Wait, do you mean the Zeta or the ZZ (pronounced Double Zeta)? If you mean the ZZ Gundam, then yeah it kind of looks like the S Gundam as the S gundam is a variant of the ZZ Gundam (both are from the same Anaheim Electronics MS developmental program called Project Zeta). If you mean the Zeta... then what the heck are you smoking? The Zeta and the S Gundam look nothing alike.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I think he mean double zeta, the zeta looks nothing like the S/EX-S lol. Also I can't wait for the Unicorn and the inevitable Banshee Norn

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy Build View Post
    I think he mean double zeta, the zeta looks nothing like the S/EX-S lol. Also I can't wait for the Unicorn and the inevitable Banshee Norn
    And the phenix and full armor and different psycho frame colors it'll never end

maybe even a Double P Bandai Trans Am Unicorn Quantum Moonlight Butterfly Repair IV Roll Out Colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy Build View Post
    maybe even a Double P Bandai Trans Am Unicorn Quantum Moonlight Butterfly Repair IV Roll Out Colors.
    *extra finish to

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Wait, do you mean the Zeta or the ZZ (pronounced Double Zeta)? If you mean the ZZ Gundam, then yeah it kind of looks like the S Gundam as the S gundam is a variant of the ZZ Gundam (both are from the same Anaheim Electronics MS developmental program called Project Zeta). If you mean the Zeta... then what the heck are you smoking? The Zeta and the S Gundam look nothing alike.
    Yeah I mean MSA 0011 S Gundam (ZZ) out of curiosity how does a Z MSA 0011 looks like?

*Brain cells working... Customize Zeta-MSA forming in my mind...*

ohoho~ better yet HEAVY ARMOR Zeta combo with lotsa and lotsa gunss!!