Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Dream Gundam Thread

As the thread title suggests, post your ideal Gundam here.

Gundam F91 (including all its basic features) with :

Melee weapons attached to its feet, its shoulders, and its arm
    ECM Hyperjammers
    Additional packs similar to what the V2 has
    The Epyon system
    An I field.

I'd like it mostly to be painted creme (as in creme color), navy blue and crimson
    Anime is for kids

I would say Gundam Exia with all its glory and TransAm mode. Incorporated into the system is a ZERO system from the Wing or Epyon Gundam. Throw in a Psychoframe and a Neutron Jammer Canceller (in case I end up in the cosmic era) and we'll call it a day. Of course with all these system enhancements, I'll probably become a MS pilot who no longer has control of his mind O_O I would like to add in a transformation to some type of mobile armor mode, but I don't how that would look on the Exia. It would make for an ideal getaway system.

For armaments:
    Exia's GN Sword Kai/Shield/Beam rifle combo
    2 GN beam sabers that can be combined into a double bladed saber
    I-field generator in the arms
    One of Sandrock's heat blades
    (Essentially a close combat machine of DOOM!)

I would have a Rick Dom color scheme to the unit and GN particles would be orange instead of green.

Gundam GP04 with the GP03's Dendrobium.

Quote Originally Posted by goosevf187 View Post
    Gundam GP04 with the GP03's Dendrobium.
    Gundamit, that comment was manly
    Anime is for kids

Well so I can be game breaking:

The suit is Turn A plus Turn X with 00 Qant's teleporting and GN Triplet-Drive System O.o The pilot is a Ultimate Coordinator like Jesus Yamato, with his plot armor too, Judau Ashta's Newtype abilities, Seabook Arno's piloting experience, and Master Asia's general badassery.

Game Over.

*Ginga drops the mic and walks off stage*
    Last edited by Ginga Bishōnen; August 15, 2013 at 2:32 AM.

Well... $#!*.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Lets see. Ill take the tallgeese 2 ,paint it black equip it with the zero system. And a high mega cannon. And two twin gn drives with trans am .install a 360 cock pit. Two cup holders. A mini fridge. Internet ready capabilities. And to top it off it will be smart phone friendly. I kn the tallgeese 2 technically isnt a gundam but we will make it one
    That damn legged ship

Re: Dream Gundam Thread

Dream Gundam: 00 Qan[T] with a Quadruple GN Drive System. Third drive implemented by connecting to the main drive, a la Burst Mode. Fourth Drive is implemented the same way to the drive in the shield. GN Particle production is squared, squared, and squared again. Huge increase in mobility again. A more complex backpack than the current one; Obviously covers up the main GN Drive, but then has 4 extra condensers on (in the corners, so it doesn’t pose an obstacle to the Drives) it for even more particle storage/output, as well as 4 extra ports for 4 extra GN Sword Bits. Also acts as a stabilizer for the 2 connected drives. A GN Sword V that has an ever so slightly wider/longer blade, and has a charging capability for it’s rifle mode; can also rapid-fire. Each weapon’s blade is capable of having a beam layer over it. Shield hasn’t really changed, except that a super strong thin I-Field layer is implemented onto shield (and is made of the material that's going to be mentioned). Armor is the same as always; E-Carbon/GN Composite Armor, but now a transparent layer of Nanolaminate Armor has been added on, therefore increasing durability even more, especially against beam weapons. Also coated with the same nano-machines that protected the Turn A’s hammer against Moonlight Butterfly, also giving it the regenerative powers the Turn possesses, so no need to actually make manual repairs/replacements of the suit as a whole, since it eventually repairs everything to the way it was, so yay, Celestial Being/Anaheim Electronics can rest. GN Vulcans added onto Sword Bits, so now they can shoot too. Hehe, who’s superior NOW, you ugly meme, Jesus Yamato! Inferior DRAGOON’s >: D jkjk. Mini GN Condensers also added onto each bit (clear green circle) for extra particle storage once again, and greater overall mobility. Also acts as ammunition for Sword Bits via GN Vulcans. Internally built in mini-GN Verniers added to knee, elbow, and ankle joints. Even MORE mobility. Articulation is improved overall. Trans-Am System now designed to last 3 times longer, b/c of the Quadruple GN drive and 4 extra Condensers. Practically invisible to all detection systems, except for the ones that can detect GN Particles. Since output of GN Particles has increased so very drastically, base cutting power/output of all ranged weapons is automatically increased times 3. Teleportation is now much faster, only requiring 4 Bits to form portal. Haro implemented into Qan[T] to study enemies, and pre-plan when to form portals for more efficient/time-precise combat tactics/strategy. New system added where Qan[T] automatically quantizes at will (different from portal teleportation; we’re talking about 00 Raiser quantization) during Trans-Am. Quantum Sword can be used 3 times before performance starts to deteriorate; however, Quadruple Drive System quickly raises performance back to normal. Also, because amount of GN Particle Release is so high, there is automatic beam weaponry protection for the suit; It's like a passive ability if this was a game. However, Beam Magnum (Unicorn) would penetrate the natural GN Particle emissions around the suit; however, it would not be able to get through the combination of the E-Carbon/Nanolaminate Armor/I-Field layer. Would have to use up all 5 shots on the same exact spot to inflict significant damage. Unlike normal Qan[T], custom suit can create a whole GN forcefield that completely covers the suit, protecting it even more than the previous GN-Field it could produce. So powerful that even physical weapons would have a hard time penetrating it; with support, completely impervious to beam weapons except for Colony Laser class beams (Memento Mori, Gryps 2, Solar Ray, etc; max output GN-Field with extra help from Seravee Face Burst Mode, Virtue, and Alvatore could block (actually, survive is the better word) either of those superweapons). There are so much particles that all the green parts on the suit literally glow.
    Last edited by Danthespearton; May 13, 2018 at 9:21 PM.