Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Thread: Robot Damashii

Robot Damashii

Howdy there, Gundam Forum friends.
    Anyone here have any suits from the Robot Damashii (Spirits) line.

They're very well made figures. Made in China, but the paint detail is very good, and the poseability is off the charts!

It's the whole MADE IN CHINA thing was a little off putting, but the quality of these things speaks for themselves. Guess the japanese demand a MUCH higher standard from the chinese then we do in the US. I'm getting all 5 mobile suits from Gundam Wing. I have so far the Wing Zero and Sandrock Kai. Heavyarms Kai, Altron, and the soon to be released Deathscythe Hell will be mine within the year, as will the Epic Yawn. (Epyon to the rest of you). And if I ever muster up the $100 needed... wouldn't mind adding the Tallgeese II, as piloted by his excellency, to my collection.
    Last edited by Gundam Fancritic; August 11, 2013 at 7:39 PM.

I got the RD Tauburn from Star Driver, the RD Devilfish and type THE END from Eureka 7, and the RD Altair from Zegapain. I like them all, especially the Tauburn which is my favorite figure ever.

I started collecting RD figures when I realized it's too darn expensive to go for Yamato and Bandai 1/60 Macross figures. I've managed to get the following:

- Unicorn Destroy Mode Full Action Version (the be-all-end-all favorite)
    - Unicorn
    - Full Armor Unicorn
    - Sinanju
    - Destiny
    - Strike Freedom
    - Arbalest Lambda Driver edition
    - Nataku
    - 00 Seven Swords
    - Masurao
    - Zaku II (or the supposed true name: Borjarnon)
    - Gouf Custom
    - Strike Dagger (probably one of my favorites)
    - Tallgeese
    - Blaze Raven
    - Lancelot Albion
    - Extreme Gundam Zenon Phase
    - Banshee Destroy Mode (gave it to my fiance though)
    - Wing Zero Custom

Jeez, I didn't think I had that many...
    Last edited by Dlinker; August 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM. Reason: Forgot the WZC RD
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

It IS the damnedest thing aint it? They're made in China.... but they're not pieces of crap that break apart in your hands, they're.. in a word... wonderful.

They truly are pretty darn good products. I don't regret buying a single one in my collection. I do have one gripe though: Bandai isn't re-releasing certainly golden oldies like the Geara Zulu and Jegan/Stark Jegan.

True, I can just get the model kit versions, but I'd like to get an uber articulated version of them also.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

I've only got Wing Gundam Zero and Crossbone Gundam X-2 at the moment...would like a reissue of GN Flag and Exia very much.