Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    Couldnt agree more Squeam. @ SFA, when I announce the Victor tommorow night at midnight, could you do me the honors of providing a picture for me. thank you whether you can or cant in advance. see you all tommorrow night at midnight!

Attention! All Voting Ends Now!

Ps, Ive already got a new match comin up after this one
    Last edited by Kenico; July 13, 2011 at 1:11 AM. Reason: Updating Countdown

Super Moderator
    I can do that, just let me know who wins, and what the next match is. I need to close my last battle as well, and I can do all 3 in one post.

BTW, if it wasn't obvious, my post is hardcore on Hi-Nu
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

I know, BTW, the next match is gonna be even more interesting than this one.

PS: concerning you doin all you said in one post, no wonder they call you a super moderator! LOL
    Last edited by Kenico; July 12, 2011 at 4:47 PM.

Well Folks, You Sent in your Arguments for both machines. Sadly only one can win. the Wing Zero and it's Zero system put up a good fight, but the Hi-Nu with its weapons and psycoframe cockpit have carried the day. So with out further ado, the winner of this duel is: HI-NU Gundam!!!! thank you for your votes and congragulations to the victor!.

Supplemental Notes: here are the final scores of the match
    HI-NU: 3
    Wing Zero: 1
    Tie: 1
    What an interesting match. I wonder what responses ill get with the new match im settin up as we speak?! A clue to all for who vs who: R Vs. S.

BTW: Concerning the GN Sniper Vs. Zaku Sniper: My votes on the Zaku Sniper.
    Last edited by Kenico; July 13, 2011 at 4:11 AM.

How about a battle of the best (my opinion) of the basics?

OZ-06MS Leo

VS.

MS-06 Zaku II

Basic armorments and basic pilots. Pilot's should be considered veterns but not aces like Char and Zechs.

Zaku hands down. Leo's are pretty, but a zaku would destroy the leo way to quickly (as they blow up if you just look at em funny lol) but yeah the zaku just has better equipment, IE Heat hawk, leg missiles, Bazooka, Zaku Machine Gun, and that oh so glorious spiked shoulder. Leo's only have a machine gun, an off chance of a dober gun, a small beam rifle, and maybe a beam saber if they're lucky. Not to mention leo's ground speed is pretty slow (Unless Heero's piloting it for some reason) The zaku is a fast and maneuverable suit, and would dance circles around the leo.
    As much as I love the leo, I have to give it to the zaku.
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Gotta go with the Zaku II could totally wax Leos ass!

The Zaku II, no doubt about it.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator
    So there you have it. The Zaku sniper and Hi-Nu are both victorious by a mile.

As for this new battle that isn't mine, I'm going to go with the obvious. The Zaku II was mass produced, had many many variants, had extremely easy and comfortable controls, and didn't blow up every time you looked at it. If a daft wind is more than enough to kill you, it shouldn't have competition.

A duel of Legends: Round Two- Hi-Nu VS. OO Raiser
    After the duel between the champion and Wing Zero, I decided to have Amuro Ray go toe to toe with Setsuna F Seiei
    Again here are the stats:
    Hi-Nu Gundam:
    X6 "Fin Funnel" Bit System used for both offensive and defensive capabilities.
    X2 Double Helix Beam Sabers and X1 Standard beam saber
    X1 standard E-cap powered beam rifle
    X1 Standard physical shot Bazooka
    X1 Mega Hyper Bazooka
    X1 machine gun
    X2 Vulcan Guns
    X1 Great Shield
    External Propellant Tanks
    Psychoframe cockpit (the system that in a nutshell makes the gundam an extension of the pilot’s body)

OO Raiser Gundam:
    X2 GN Sword II
    X1 GN Sword III
    X2 GN Beam Saber
    X2 GN Shields
    X2 GN Beam machine guns
    X4 GN Vulcan guns
    X8 GN micromissles
    X1 Large GN beam saber (Trans Am mode)
    X2 GN Drive
    X1 Trans Am system
    X1 Haro

Now besides the main stats above, I’m including one extra factor (and the one that inspired this match), to keep in mind: Amuro Ray is a Newtype. Setsuna F Seiei is an Innovator. So besides their respecting (and very impressive) arsenal of weapons and equipment, which super human is superior: Newtype or Innovator? Cast your votes now!

I should have added more, like weapons and such. I'm giving the Leo, a shield and beam sabers and the 105mm rifle, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum. The Zaku is armed with a ZMP-50D/120mm machine gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, heat hawk, and 2 MIP-B6 cracker grenades. You should also remember the Leo has titanium alloy armor and the Zaku has super-hard steel alloy. Battle is on earth. And to make it interesting a Dober Gun and Magella Top Cannon are on the field, both with 3 rounds left. The DG and MTC are just lying on the battlefield ready to be used, the Zaku is in front of the DG and the Leo is is front of the MTC.

I should have added all this in the begining but I was going to bed and wanted a quick post until this detailed post could be made.

Still, Zaku would totally wax Leos ass!

why? because as one poster (who i cant remember which) stated that the Leo would "blow up if one were to look at it the wrong way" whilst the Zaku can actually stand up to a gundam for at least 4 minutes at the best.
    Last edited by Kenico; July 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    Still, Zaku would totally wax Leos ass!

why? because as one poster (who i cant remember which) stated that the Leo would "blow up if one were to look at it the wrong way" whilst the Zaku can actually stand up to a gundam for at least 4 minutes at the best.
    You know that is what's called a joke.

yeah i know but it might as well be a fact LOL

Super Moderator
    I enjoy the enthusiasm, and I love the battles you guys are coming up with, but Ima say this one more time.

Try and wait until after one battle has finished before started another. Even if you have one already in line, let another person finish their battle (trust me, I have a list of battles down on paper for any time).

It feels messy when there are multiple battles going on and the lack of an understanding line of judgement.

After the Leo vs Zaku II battle is over, we will pick up on the Hi-Nu vs the 00 Raiser.