Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 220 of 223 FirstFirst ... 120170210215216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3333

Re: The true Battleground

This is going to be a tough one. Let me get back to you on this.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

A tough choice... I expect it to be a close fight; the ZZ team especially Haman and Judau won't be pushovers, plus they're using pretty powerful machines. They also have the advantage in range thanks to the Sazabi and Kshatriya, plus there's all the missiles that the ZZ has. The Delta Plus is fast mobile suit, I think Roux will spend most of the battle firing shots at the opposing team while in MA mode, creating disturbance for the opponent while Haman and Puru can use the funnels to full effect.
    While Shia can repair her allies and Fumina and Gyanko can block the ranged attacks, I expect them to be overwhelmed by all those funnels, Gyanko can't protect from all possible angles, while Fumina will probably go real mode and do some damage, maybe take out some funnels before losing power.
    Shia is quite a fighter; we see her dancing on those beams one episode, but perhaps so many beams, coming from many directions would be too much for her to handle, especially since those funnels are in the hands of a veteran fighter like Haman. Add Puru to the mix, and Shia just might go down, but I expect her to damage Haman or Puru.
    Sekai will probably have a hard time, since all his opponents use range attacks so it'll be hard for him to break through and use his Jigen haoh techniques. However Sekai has shown ability to evolve mid-battle and is constantly coming up with new plavksy techniques. But Sekai is not invincible; there have been times when he has been taken out (the fight against SDG and Tryon 3).

It's very hard to decide, but I'd give this to team ZZ.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Quote Originally Posted by Lacus Prime View Post
    A tough choice... I expect it to be a close fight; the ZZ team especially Haman and Judau won't be pushovers, plus they're using pretty powerful machines. They also have the advantage in range thanks to the Sazabi and Kshatriya, plus there's all the missiles that the ZZ has. The Delta Plus is fast mobile suit, I think Roux will spend most of the battle firing shots at the opposing team while in MA mode, creating disturbance for the opponent while Haman and Puru can use the funnels to full effect.
    While Shia can repair her allies and Fumina and Gyanko can block the ranged attacks, I expect them to be overwhelmed by all those funnels, Gyanko can't protect from all possible angles, while Fumina will probably go real mode and do some damage, maybe take out some funnels before losing power.
    Shia is quite a fighter; we see her dancing on those beams one episode, but perhaps so many beams, coming from many directions would be too much for her to handle, especially since those funnels are in the hands of a veteran fighter like Haman. Add Puru to the mix, and Shia just might go down, but I expect her to damage [...] Puru.
    Sekai will probably have a hard time, since all his opponents use range attacks so it'll be hard for him to break through and use his Jigen haoh techniques. However Sekai has shown ability to evolve mid-battle and is constantly coming up with new plavksy techniques. But Sekai is not invincible; there have been times when he has been taken out (the fight against SDG and Tryon 3).
    Pretty much this, although it should also be noted that Haman and Judau are two of the most powerful Newtypes in the history of the UC (really Kamille and Scirocco are probably the only other Newtypes on their level). Additionally, Haman Karn is one of the most cunning and gifted strategists in all of Gundam. Yeah, the BF team may have a couple of Super Robots on their team, but I don't think that they're a match for the combined battle experience and Newtype power of the ZZ team. For instance, Shia may be able to self-heal, but Haman and/or Judau would be able to sense her presence, regardless of where she's hiding, and pick her off with ease. Since she's also a cunning strategist, you can also bet on Haman doing exactly that, once she realizes that Shia is the BF team's healer. After Shia has been eliminated, the rest are toast.
    Sieg Zeon!

Well so far we got two votes for Judau and his lovely ladies. Waiting on Zeta's reply, and its still open to anyone else's voting too. Will close this on Friday morning.

So are you going to call it so we can move on or what?
    Sieg Zeon!

My call is... a draw. I ran the stats between both teams in my head and the result was: Total Mutual Destruction between both teams.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Alright I have one I don't think has been fine before

MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam piloted by Kamile Bidan

Vs

FA-010S Full Armor ZZ Gundam piloted by Judau Ashta

Both pilots have their end of respective series skills but I'm cutting the bio computer out. Battlefield will be in around Gryps 2

Oh, I had left to Europe so I forgot to end this fight. I guess Team ZZ won.

For this Zeta vs ZZ showdown, I am going with Judau. He is in the superior suit with the superior Newtype abilities. BTW, I think giving Judau the FAZZ is a bit overkill, the standard ZZ is already more advanced than the Zeta, without throwing on the extra armor and firearmor.

Gonna go with kamile, he's the better pilot, and Judah's new type abilities while more potent aren't as controlled as kamile who ho early isn't that fast behind him in raw power. ZZ is impressive with its fire power but its a big target and the Zeta was pretty much made for kamile wouldn't be the first time he faced something with allot more guns than him plus he has speed and manuverablity on his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus while the ZZ was "more advanced" of really wasn't that much more advanced and wasn't honestly that comparable IMO, hell the frame was completely fragile at first and them project was a bit of s failure if you want to get down to it, tech level is about the same (like half a year to a year apart not that big)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Gonna go with kamile, he's the better pilot, and Judah's new type abilities while more potent aren't as controlled as kamile who ho early isn't that fast behind him in raw power. ZZ is impressive with its fire power but its a big target and the Zeta was pretty much made for kamile wouldn't be the first time he faced something with allot more guns than him plus he has speed and manuverablity on his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus while the ZZ was "more advanced" of really wasn't that much more advanced and wasn't honestly that comparable IMO, hell the frame was completely fragile at first and them project was a bit of s failure if you want to get down to it, tech level is about the same (like half a year to a year apart not that big)
    This isnt the standard ZZ tho, this is the Full Armor ZZ Kamille is fighting against. It has an Anti-Beam coating that would block basically everything Kamille could throw at it. And underneath that you got the Enhanced ZZ which is faster than the standard ZZ.

Kamile can cope with it I think honestly. And Anti beam coating isn't an end all to beams it wears off pretty quick in the UC.

Hell the Hyaku Shiki which was covered in the best anti beam coating of the time, still lost how many arms and legs during all of Zeta? (not even counting the final fight it was in here) So it isn't a magical impervious beam thing.

I just think the ZZ isn't something Kamile hasn't already shown he's able to deal with personally.

- - - Updated - - -

He's handled similar ish enemies, and such and while the ZZ does combine allot of capablities into one package I think he can do it honestly. He's had to fight tougher oponents with just more skill and nearly as much Newtype power before in a suit that was just as big with less missiles anyways. (The O, which hell I think sans a Giant FU Cannon, and missiles is honestly a better suit quicker, and better close range since it has four swords)

- - - Updated - - -

Also looking at the wiki (I know not that great of a source) it only withstands really strong beam attacks for three seconds, and the Zeta has hyper mega launcher, while not a continuous beam he can wear it down if he needs too. Also the beam coating is only on the extra`armor bits and to be honest that only covers a good chunk of the top half.

I dunno it's close but I'm gonna stick with Kamile either way it wasn't a choice I made willy nilly or anything.

Well looks like Kamile had taken the win

But its one vote each shouldn't it be a tie?

Your right, I read it wrong, tied, looking for a tier breaker lol

Sitting on a beach, watching the colonies drop.

Ok, so maybe not the most serious match up here and I'm bringing in another Franchise, but God/Burning Gundam Vs Gurren-Laggan (Kamina Piloting) two of the hottest blooded (Are those words?) in a massive brawl. BTW Gurrne-Laggen would not have assess to any of the other things in the series it combines with, just its base form, because lets face it, Even God Gundam might not be able to beat a galaxy.
    Would a group of Chars be a Charmada?
    Stuff I Made! http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-kits-thread