Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 219 of 223 FirstFirst ... 119169209214215216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3340

Re: The true Battleground

Yes, I am more than familiar with the freedom from G saviour as well as its diffrnced from the freedom gundam.

Personally I think its vastly better than the leo.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it was obvious on model number alone it wasn't his freedom as its obviously a uc federation serial number.

Comparatively speaking, the OZ-06MS Leo is about equal to the Zeta-era GM II. It's going up against a suit that not only has a better combat experience pilot, but also is technologically superior by about 130+ years of MS development. Now, that's not to say that a technologically inferior suit is guaranteed to lose, but it's definitely an uphill battle. Take for example the British operation to sink the Kriegsmarine battleship Bismarck. In their efforts to sink the latest German developed battleship, a ship that at the time had the most advanced technology available, the British Royal Navy used wood and canvas covered biplane torpedo bombers that were considered outdated to destroy the Bismarck's rudders and tear a large hole in the hull that made it vulnerable to fire from the rest of the British fleet.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

The Freedom seemed pretty useless in the G-Saviour movie. The Bugus and Rais seemed to be vastly superior. The Freedom can't even power beam rifles (unlike the Leo Space Type). Additionally while Leos are little more than walking coffins for nameless grunts, numerous ace pilots have been able to use them quite well. Hell Zechs used one to force the Wing Gundam down in the very first episode. Honestly, I think the Leo is the better machine. That said, Kira is probably the better pilot, so I think it would be a close match.
    Sieg Zeon!

Hell a ball has shown to be effective in the hands of a good pilot (Shirk most notably, and if one counts old man in crossbones) so that isn't a big bragging point for the Leo, especially when just a bought every notable pilot or a good chunk of them in wing piloted one at some point.

Personally the thing it really has in its favor is a better reactor, and the fact that when an important character enters one its durabllity skyrockets. (This is a joke not really factoring that in, but look at the scene where treize uses one against the mobile dolls takes all sorts of hits unlike every other Leo lol)
    I'll give you the Zechs thing, that was the one time on screen a stock Leo did any thing worth a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Barring what seems like hax.

Heero used one pretty well in EW from what I remember. Une could use one too. It's been awhile since I've watched Wing, but I know that there's at least a couple more examples.

The Freefom literally does nothing except crash and/or get blown up. Even the named Freedom pilot couldn't do jack with it in G-Saviour.
    Sieg Zeon!

Freedom was also in a two hour movie, Leo was in a 50 Episode TV Series, and and OVA.

As well as several Manga if you really want to get down to it.

Trust me, it isn't like I LIKE my vote, I wish I could vote for Kio (Things I never thought I'd say for $500 Please), but I don't see him winning, even if the Freedom isn't the better suit which honestly I don't think it's that worse.

To me, pilot skill maters more than machine, and since I don't think the gap is that bad thinking about it, then yeah gonna keep with Kio.

- - - Updated - - -

That said and done, I'm just glad that this thread has finally had a fight get more than 1 vote in 24 hours for the first time in like...a Year. So...good choice of fight I guess.

I know which Freedom your talking about, it's the evolution of the GM, a fairer fight would be the GM vs the Leo in my opinion, but that's been done

I am going to give it to my boy Jesus Yamato. BTW. anyone got dibs on the next fight? If not, I would like to step up to the plate, I missed this thread.

Go ahead. I'll call the fight for Jesus Yamato. But I still think everybody is vastly overestimating the capabilities of the Freedom just because it has 120 years or so on the first GM (the Freedom is thirty years old by G-Saviour). The Freedom can't even power beam guns, despite the fact that even the first GM was outfitted with a Beam Spray Gun. Meanwhile the Leo Space Type can power beam rifles and has been shown to not be completely useless on more than one occasion, while the Freedom was always shown to be useless. But whatever, the people have spoken, so Jesus Yamato wins the match.

It's all yours, Ginga Bishonen.
    Sieg Zeon!

Alright, so it is gonna be a battle of epic proportions as two Gundam harems square off.

In this corner, we have Sekai Kamaki and his harem of Fumina, Shia, and Gyanko

vs

Judau Ashta and his harem of Roux, Haman, and Puru

The mobile suit line-ups are as followed.

Team Sekai
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/TBG-011...Burning_Gundam - Sekai
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/SD-237S...Winning_Gundam - Fumina
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNW-100P_Gundam_Portent - Shia
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-104GG_R-Gyagya - Gyanko

Team Judau
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/FA-010S...rmor_ZZ_Gundam - Judau
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-001A1_Delta_Plus - Roux
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-04_Sazabi - Haman
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/NZ-666_Kshatriya -Puru

The pilots are at the same skill levels as at the end of their respective series, and all the gimmicks and special systems of the mobile suits are intact. The battlefield is A Baoa Qu.

Gundam Fighters, Ready, Set, Go!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

No takers for my battle?

Not voting out of realizing I have a Bias in this fight.

Like heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Not voting out of realizing I have a Bias in this fight.

Like heavily.
    lol, I figured, tho I would of thought the addition of Gyanko on the other side would of made you more impartial. How about you vote just on mobile suits?

Plus TBH if I'm to be honest, it seems skewed in the favor of the BF crew, especially since one suit is a Super robot, that pulled ablities out of nowhere, and another suit self repairs and is insanely maneuverable. I mean I guess two of the UC things have Psyco Frames but yeah.

That's just me, so mix of Bias, and IMO just seems like a curb stomp at first glance, even if the dream team has Haman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    lol, I figured, tho I would of thought the addition of Gyanko on the other side would of made you more impartial. How about you vote just on mobile suits?
    Above.

and Gyanko's okay, hell Fumina's Okay Even, but man I dislike Sekai and Shia.

Mostly Sekai. Really.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH Dislike the show more than him. Really it's the show more than him as a character. Though he bores me to death as a character since he's less interesting, less devloped Domon.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; September 2, 2015 at 12:49 AM. Reason: damn fast typing

Hmm, the BF team to me looks stacked in the MS department at first glance, but their long range game is almost non-existent, and the ZZ team has a lot more real battle experience.

Yeah but still I'd lean towards them. Either way I'm still abstaining from voting.