Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 218 of 223 FirstFirst ... 118168208213214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3340

Re: The true Battleground

Calling it...For Norris Packard *Hears Gasps in the background* Hold on and let me explain.

Rambal Ral, given the conditions set forth (Assuming I'm reading the description right...and I'd like to think I am), would have only known the basics of the Gouf Custom. Norris Packard literally KNOWS that Gouf Custom inside and out. He knows how to use it from the legs, to the arms, to even the cockpit if he has to. He has more experience with the suit than Rambal does. However, I will agree Rambal does have more knowledge/experience in combat tactics so he has that advantage. However, in terms of suit usage, Norris takes this by a mile.

However, If I am wrong about the reading, then it changes to an emphatic draw.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

This battle over yet?

I have one I want to do.

I commit intervention upon this thread!

Okay, maybe not. But If I understand this thread then I'm in the right place, if not disregard this post as I make myself look like an ass.

Lunamaria vs Kallen. (GSD and Code Geass).

Lunamaria pilots the ZAKU Warrior and later on the Impulse. She is military trained and has a larger mech, which can swap out packs when needed. It has Phase shift armor and is heavily based off of the RX-78-2. (Who ever said it is the Strike but upgraded is wrong and needs to rewatch 079). She is an ace pilot and prefers long range combat, though shows talent in CQB. She is also a Coordinator.

Kallen comes from a terrorist group and also pilots a red mech, the Guren. It is the most powerful Knightmare frame, alongside the Lancelot. Her Guren will likely melt your face off and cause your Knightmare frame to explode. However, give her the Guren Seiten and she may be able to take on the Impulse, despite being far smaller. Kallen prefers CQB combat.

Both fall in love with the main character. (Shinn and Lelouch) and both are similar to each other in many ways.

Anyone bite? I vote Lunamaria.

Let's get this ball rolling again and I don't remember if this battle was done before

SVMS-010 Over Flag piloted by Graham Aker (end of S1 skill level)

VS

OZ-00MS Tallgeese piloted by Zechs Merquise (skill level is at when he abandoned the Tallgeese in episode 36)

Battlefield will be at the Sanc Kingdom

I'm gonna say Graham. Though Tallgeese is fast ,Graham is more skilled.

S1 Graham was the best Graham (screw Mr. Bushido). So Yeah, Graham takes it.
    http://www.gundamforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=191916&dateline=14222  50061

SETH ROLLINS IS CHAMP!

Gonna go with Graham with this one, guy is awesome.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Corner One:

Graham Aker in the SVMS-01O Over Flag

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/SVMS-01O_Over_Flag

Vs.

Klimton Nicchini (No Seriously that's Klim's full name, f***in hysterical huh?) in the MSAM-YM03 Montero

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSAM-YM03_Montero

Battlefield is New York City from G-Gundam, because why not.

As much as I don't want to give the win to something from 00, Graham is the man and he could curb stomp Klim using a broken Genoace, never mind his beloved Flag.
    Sieg Zeon!

Quote Originally Posted by jaster-jesek View Post
    Wow, a battle full of really terrible characters.
    Let's see-- we got a split-personality psychopath bully who decided to turn the whole world against himself and then slaughter them for daring to be against himself. He also committed genocide against his own kind because-- well, their lives were just too terrible to live... unless, of course, they are him or a hot teenage girl he wants to bang.
    We got a girl who spent months and months fighting against the Gundams whose goals seemed to be to kill every friend she had. A dozen people she cared about fought and died to protect her from the Gundams. The Gundams wiped out her kind, and after she found a family whom the Gundams were dedicated to destroying... she decided to betray them all, her whole nation, at the drop of a hat... because.. hey... that Gundam pilot once talked to her for 5 seconds before she first awoke. She is another in a long line of evidence that girls should not be allowed to operate Mobile Suits in Gundam series-- and had perhaps THE most sudden and unwarranted treasonous turn of them all.
    Then you got a guy who can't decide what side of wars he wants to be on and switches at the drop of a hat. A man who led all of mankind into a war over... pretty much nothing but his own pride. A man who attempted to destroy all the people on Earth with a giant laser. And a man who received no consequences for his actions, because.. well-- someone decided it was okay to lay all the fault at the feet of the dead guy, and was immediately accepted back as a hero and put in charge of the Mars colonization project.
    And finally a woman who eventually betrayed the people of Earth and joined with the guy who slaughtered all her charges in front of her and only let her live because he said "women are trash and you are particularly weak, so you aren't even worth me bothering to kill."

And that would all be fine if they were villains, but these are the examples of people who are apparently protagonists in their respective series. I almost want to vote for them all to die. They all really do deserve it.

But, look... the 00 team in made up of Cyber NewTypes. Although Zechs could stand toe-to-toe with what seemed like a NewType using the Zero system, that has been taken away from him. Meanwhile Noin is just a standard soldier and, given how she was just utterly humiliated and degraded by a Gundam pilot (granted, the most skilled one in that series) and throughout the whole series she never seemed capable of doing anything about it regardless of the suit she got... one can assume she just isn't going to measure up.. even if "Marie" is a considerably worse pilot than "Soma" which I think 00 bears out.
    In terms of suits... look, even if we assume that the Gundam Wing and 00 Suits measure up generation by generation (they certainly don't seem to-- Gundam Wing suits can't snipe people from orbit for example), the GN Archer is a Gundam-level mobile suit while the Taurus just... isn't. Even one with a white paint job. Things would have been more fair had she been given the Mercurius.

So, 00 team will win from having better pilots and better suits. Which doesn't change the fact that they are still terrible, terrible characters.
    Wow, I'm here bored at work and decided to look through the old battles (pg116) and I found this gem and I couldn't stop laughing

That reminds me one of those "intellectual " rants some anons or trips do on 4chan.

Here's a new battle for you guys:

Kira Yamato in the RGM-196 Freedom (the GM from G-Saviour)

Kio Asuno in the Leo Space Type.

Battlefield: Ruins of Laplace.

Everyone has standard equipment.

Have fun!
    Sieg Zeon!

As loathe as I am to give it to Kira, I'm giving it to the Freedom.

Freedom is a beast compared to the Leo that blows up if the sun shines on it wrong, gonna give it to Kira

You guys do know that I'm talking about a Freedom that's different from Kira's usual one, right? That's why I gave the model number. Here's a link to the details: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGM-196_Freedom
    Sieg Zeon!